PDA

View Full Version : Ride Needed from WorldMark Way, Indio

shorto38
01-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi, We're 4 girls coming from Jersey and DC trying to find a way to get from our rented condo about 5 miles away from Coachella. We have shuttle passes but the closest stop is Shadow RV Park about another 5 miles in the other direction. If anyone is coming from our area and could give us a ride either to Coachella or to the shuttle stop every morning or any morning, please let me know!!

*** Weekend 2***

WorldMark Way, Indio --> Coachella!

WorldMark Way, Indio --> Shadow RV Shuttle Stop --> Coachella!

Thanks!!!

windjackass
01-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi, We're 4 girls coming from Jersey and DC trying to find a way to get from our rented condo about 5 miles away from Coachella. We have shuttle passes but the closest stop is Shadow RV Park about another 5 miles in the other direction. If anyone is coming from our area and could give us a ride either to Coachella or to the shuttle stop every morning or any morning, please let me know!!

WorldMark Way, Indio --> Coachella!

WorldMark Way, Indio --> Shadow RV Shuttle Stop --> Coachella!

Thanks!!!

4 girls? 5 miles? Go to the edge of the sidewalk and stick out your thumb. No problem.

JM___
01-21-2012, 06:29 PM
There are tons of people staying at WorldMark and going to the festival. Just head down to the main pool area around 11 or noon and there will easily be 40-50 people you could ask for ride. You'll have more problems getting back each night, but there's a taxi area outside the gates (50th and Monroe, as best I recall) and I'd guess the cab fare wouldn't be more than $15.