PDA

View Full Version : Carpooling from Bay Area, anyone need a ride for Weekend 2?

Applesauce
01-19-2012, 12:12 PM
Two of us are driving down from the Bay Area, we are driving a Tahoe...so looking to fill two spots in the car to help contribute with the gas costs. We plan on leaving Wednesday night to get there early Thursday morning. We are two chill girls, no drama and hopefully you aren't drama either. Let me know if you need a ride.

Thanks!

manny_mcfly
02-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Are you guys still looking for people to fill those spots?

SpanishSahara
02-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Interested if you still have a spot. What time were you planning on leaving on Wed night?

Applesauce
02-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Interested if you still have a spot. What time were you planning on leaving on Wed night?

Yes, we will be leaving Wed night.

Applesauce
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Are you guys still looking for people to fill those spots?

Yes, we still have two spots. Need to fill because we are also trying to enter in the Carpoolchella contest but need 4 people in the car.

djchang
02-14-2012, 09:47 AM
So my gf and I are two very relaxed ladies from Sacramento and we would love to be a part of your carpool crew. Let me know if you are still in need of two people and we will exchange facebook info :).

cabasada
02-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey, PM me if you're still looking for people to ride with. My group decided not to go but I still want to. I'd definitely help out with travel expenses. I'm in Oakland.