PDA

View Full Version : NEED HOTEL? I HAVE TRAVEL PACKAGE IM SELLING AT COST, HOTEL, 4 PASSES, 4 SHUTTLE PASS

cocovancouver
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
HELLO I PURCHASED A TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR WEEK ONE WITH 4 GA PASSES, HOTEL FOR 4 NIGHTS FROM APRIL 12-15, (16TH CHECKOUT), 4 SHUTTLE PASSES. SADLY, WE CANNOT ATTEND NOW AND I NEED TO SELL THE PACKAGE. HOTEL IS VERY NICE, MARRIOTT RENAISSANCE PALM SPRINGS AND THE ROOM HAS 2 QUEEN BEDS. THE SHUTTLE LEAVES FROM HOTEL. UPON PURCHASE I TRANSFER THE PACKAGE INTO YOUR NAME. VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL AT 1-888-833-1031 CAN CONFIRM THIS. I WOULD DO A 3 WAY CALL WITH YOU AND VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL ON THE LINE TO TRANSFER THE PACKAGE. THAT SHOULD APPEASE ANY CONCERN YOU HAVE REGARDING THE AUTHENTICITY. I HAVE THE RECEIPT TO PROVE PURCHASE. I AM SELLING THIS PACKAGE AT COST, $3600.00, $900.00 PER PERSON FOR 4 PEOPLE. YOU PICK UP SHUTTLE PASSES AND CONCERT PASSES UPON CHECK IN AT HOTEL. AGAIN, YOU CAN CALL HOTEL, VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL AND COACHELLA TO CONFIRM. I WISH FOR SOMEONE TO GO WHO IS A TRUE FAN AND CANT AFFORD THE INSANE SCALPER PRICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS. THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC AND SOLD OUT PACKAGE. FOR YOUR COMFORO LEVEL IF YOU PREFER I CAN SELL IT TO YOU THRU EBAY, I HAVE IT LISTED ON THERE AS WELL, THEY HAVE SELLER/BUYER PROTECTION. PLEASE EMAIL KATHY AT KATCHAT@SHAW.CA FOR MORE INFO. THANKS!!

dancefreak
01-18-2012, 08:05 PM
why so much yell?

cocovancouver
01-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Yell? Care to speak English? If you are not inquiring about my offer then stop wasting my time .

KCsunny
02-01-2012, 09:41 AM
l like the whole idea EXCEPT it is way way way way too expensive and too far away...... what to do??? what to do? (scratching head)

Dedgington
04-08-2014, 10:21 PM
SELLING WEEKEND ONE JW Marriott Hotel Package -- 2 GA Passes and 2 shuttle passes
Selling Coachella weekend one JW Marriott GA Travel Package: ($2447)
-King bed
-2 GA Passes
-2 Shuttle passes
--> Both of these are on VIP will call per Coachella regulations, and the package can be transferred.

It costs 100 dollars for the transfer from person to person. Ask and I'll send a pic of my receipt. I paid 2447 and am looking to sell the package at cost. I'm not trying to scam, and refused to be scammed.

Will accept payment in cash, paypal or direct wire transfer to a bank account, and will transfer after payment per the instructions included below. This transaction feels sketch, so obviously we'll both have to come to terms with it. Am willing to meet at my apartment and do all the copying and exchanging at the same time. I'm in west LA.

If necessary, willing to drive to indio at the JW and do the whole process in person, then drive back to LA (really, would rather not do this)

text (925) 487-4844 or email derekedgingtonproductions@gmail.com

Information on transfer:
"If the original purchaser will not be present to check-in, please have the purchaser contact us to change the check-in name. There is a $100 name transfer fee. Name changes can be made until Thursday, April 3, 2014. After April 3, 2014 name changes can be made during check-in. Please provide our check-in staff with a copy of the original purchaser's ID, a copy (front and back) of the original purchaser's credit card, a copy of the original purchaser's receipt and a signed note authorizing the person picking it up to pick up the order with nothing blacked out on any of those copies. This name change policy is part of the festival's standard policy and is for verification to prevent fraudulent pick ups."