PDA

View Full Version : HOW BAD IS THE SEARCH UPON ARRIVAL OF CAMPGROUNDS?

troubleINwonderland
01-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Hey Guys - uber noob here.

Gonna car camp and was wondering -
1. How BAD is the search? Do they look thru all your clothing? Underneath your spare tire? In glove compartments?
2. Do they search YOU? Pat down? especially for Ladies, do they check underwires of bras like raves do?

Courtney
01-18-2012, 03:10 PM
How would one check the underwire of a bra? I mean, even TSA only pats down the general boob area.

Zero Mistro
01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Last year when we arrived on thursday around 5pm the search wasnt bad at all. Its was only 1 security guard who searched and he just peeked in the car looked in the trunk and asked if we had glass/knives and that was it. It wasn't as thorough as they made it seem to be.

Then again it really depends on the security guard and what type of mood they are in.

troubleINwonderland
01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
imagine security facing you...they put there hands underneath the underwire of your bra (palms towards them) and will feel along the wire to see if there's anything stuffed up there. TSA dont do patdowns like Massive Raves Do. LOL i actually noticed that the last time i flew out of LAX.

Psyche
01-18-2012, 03:25 PM
It really depends on the security guard(s) that will be searching your car.

Last year for my group we had a fairly simple search. Looked inside the car, in the glove compartment, looked under a couple of things. After that he opened the trunk and saw how tightly it was packed and didn't even bother. It was funny because he saw our 2 cases of Blue Moon (bottled, we totally forgot about the glass rule) and only asked how many we had.

Mugwog
01-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I'd be extra careful, some guy ahead of me had to go to the cavity search tent for acting suspicious.

Courtney
01-18-2012, 03:32 PM
imagine security facing you...they put there hands underneath the underwire of your bra (palms towards them) and will feel along the wire to see if there's anything stuffed up there. TSA dont do patdowns like Massive Raves Do. LOL i actually noticed that the last time i flew out of LAX.

Ah, gotcha. I've actually had TSA do a pat-down of my underboob, but never go up in there between the bra and my skin.

BeaverCat
01-18-2012, 03:46 PM
For me it wasn't bad at all. I had a Dodge RAM with the entire truck bed full of camping equipment, bags etc and all the security guard did was raise the truck bed cover, look at everything for literally 10 seconds and let us through. Now the two people in the car in front of us had to take everything out of their car and the guards opened up every bag, looked in every nook and cranny of everything they had in the car. Sleeping bags unrolled, blankets spread out, the whole 9 yards.

dontpanic
01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Last year we didn't get body searched at all, but the car search was pretty extensive.
Nothing like ripping off car panels or checking around spare tires, but everything gets pulled out and searched.

The body search comes when entering the festival itself. It all depends who you get, I've had friends show their weed and get in no problem, and others got everything confiscated (including their pipe).

Cactuskev
01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
If you don't look too scary, and if your vehicle looks fairly well organized, they'll probably just ask you about glass and weapons and let you go. I saw about 1 in 10 cars get thoroughly emptied and searched. I rolled right through.

Inthecolumbiagorge
01-18-2012, 03:58 PM
We were in line for camping last year by noon. We had a pick up that was so full of stuff that searching it was pretty daunting. I am older and my husband was being a jerk to the security guy searching our car but the security guy was cool and just barely looked through our stuff. Did not touch us for personal search, did not look in my purse or anything like that. They do look in the glove compartment usually though as the guys next to us found out. The people next to us however were younger and they searched their car heavy and found a bag of some white powdery substance (oh what could it have been?) in their glove compartment and I don't know how it came out for them because we went on into the parking area.

The next day we had a companion parking pass and we had to leave to go and get another member of the group and bought more beer, water and ice, and when we came back in they just opened the door of the car and then closed it again but the chick had me get out of the car and searched me with her hands like she knew me much better than she did:-(( Again, I am 55 so I was surprised that she was so aggressive with the personal search but did nothing for the car search? It really depends unfortunately and you cannot count on them not searching aggressively although they don't most of the time. You don't want to be unprepared in case you are the one they search carefully though so just plan accordingly.

moxie990
01-18-2012, 03:59 PM
I had a similar story as many have posted above. My car (and the other three in my group) didn't get searched too bad at all. They opened my glove compartment and center console, but they didn't ask me to take anything out of my back seat or trunk. The other three cars in my group got searched even less. Opened the coolers in my buddies truck to verify no glass and then waived them through. The last two were even less.

The car in front of us got it worse though because security found glass in their back seat, so they made them empty their trunk. I think a lot of their decision to raid your stuff comes from them finding prohibited items in their first 10 seconds of looking in your car. Don't give them reason to want to unpack everything - keep the glove compartment / other obvious "hiding" areas clear and just don't bring glass or knives to begin with and you'll be all set!

NachoCat
01-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Always plan for the worst. Chances are it wont be bad but plan for a full 30 min search. Better safe than sorry

fatbastard
01-18-2012, 04:26 PM
http://208.116.9.205/10/content/16211/15.jpg

foaminjectedaxlrose
01-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Like the people who posted above me, I've seen some people get searched thoroughly, and some barely at all. Here are a few tips I've learned in the last few years:

1. Be nice to the security guards, and they will be nice to you. Many of them are in the military and thought it would be fun to come work at a festival. They were mistaken, and are usually in a bad mood. Last year, one of them told me 'I made her night,' because I was so empathetic. We hugged it out. It was a moment.

2. If you have to hide something, be creative. I'm not going to get into specifics. They certainly don't need to be on the board for all to see. People on here are usually pretty clever, and I'm confident you all can think of a suitable spot.

3. Don't be an idiot. No machetes please - you don't need a weapon at coachella. Also, here is a reason that they don't allow glass containers, so be courteous about that if possible.

In the end, it's much better to plan for the worst, and be delighted, than the alternative.

Gribbz
01-18-2012, 04:39 PM
It depends on the individual security guard who is conducting the search. It's usually pretty easy to get stuff in though.

JustSteve
01-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Also, here is a reason that they don't allow glass containers, so be courteous about that if possible.

yes, see one polo pony end up with an injury from glass and see what happens to coachella. would not be good. basically like any vacation, respect the place you are staying. the people, the land, etc.

dcbell05
01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Last year, we saw a couple people get their cars raped in the car search. (Glad I'm not a celeb, cause a comment like that would get me in trouble with some group or other). The people we saw getting such a search were usually in a VW or other "hippie" van. They all also LOOKED suspicous. They took tents out of their bags, looked at every item in their coolers (meaning they had to take out a bunch), looked through their clothes, glovebox,etc. Pretty much every nook and cranny of the bag and their items. However, MOST people didn't have this exeperience. Totally depended on your security guard and what you looked/acted like.

Same thing went for security guards at the venue entrance. Some people got completely patted down, others barely even looked at.

And speaking of the bra thing- At Outside Lands this past summer in SF, one security guard lady actually patted down every inch of this one chick. She had to take off every extra layer until finally the security guard could pat her sports bra type top. She then reached INTO the back of her top bra thing and pulled out a baggie of stuff. I was SO impressed the security guard found it. Then she tossed it in the trash and let the girl in. Quite funny.

PulpOne
01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
We got to the security around 3 AM Friday morning and it seemed to me that the security guards were over it, they flashed their light in the truck and the bed and let us in. Excellent.

alysiarenee
01-18-2012, 10:29 PM
my car was the third car searched in the line when the gates first opened on thursday. i think between being two average looking girls and not having a lot of stuff in our suv they saw us as not suspicious at all. they kind of moved around our stuff but only actually took out one bag (and didn't even open it). when we were packing we noticed these little compartments in the back of the vehicle that are clearly made for hiding stuff and they didn't even notice them. a truck a few rows down got totally strip searched and they found a block of weed taped to the engine and a ton of other shit they had hidden. someone a few comments up mentioned getting there at like 3 am; IDEAL for sneaking shit in, by that time they DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. they are tired. they will more than likely wave you in. they even waved a car into car camping that was trying to find companion parking (i'm sure more than one, but i only heard one story).

ManImCool
01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
they even waved a car into car camping that was trying to find companion parking (i'm sure more than one, but i only heard one story).
That happened to a guy in our group staying with our mega-multi-car-group. He had a companion parking pass, but ended up in the same car camping lot as us (Lot 8). We entered around 8PM thursday. But since he was staying with our group, and had no gear/tents/etc for his unexpected 10X30 plot of land, he just left it empty and told his adjacent neighbors he could use the spot. Lucky for them.

PrettyToneBK
01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Makes me glad I'm coming late Thursday night at around 1:30-2am.

g1zzz
01-18-2012, 11:44 PM
If you're under 21 but look older than and have alcohol in the car, do they ID you? I posted this question in another thread and didn't quite get an answer.

eMpTyFox
01-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Well considering no one can give you a concrete answer to your question, that's not surprising.

PrettyToneBK
01-19-2012, 12:37 AM
It's a luck of the draw. You may get ROBOCOP or you may get CLERKS.

http://youtu.be/L2D3hOitDwY

http://youtu.be/3bLy26TwtyI

the goat
01-19-2012, 04:27 AM
Two words: RumHam.

http://i42.tinypic.com/23hkfoz.jpg

Goatchella
01-19-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd be extra careful, some guy ahead of me had to go to the cavity search tent for acting suspicious.

Sounds like a good time.

Inthecolumbiagorge
01-19-2012, 09:52 AM
If you're under 21 but look older than and have alcohol in the car, do they ID you? I posted this question in another thread and didn't quite get an answer.

Probably but really no one knows. Depends on the security person. The worst they would do is confiscate the alcohol more than likely.

PrettyToneBK
01-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Two words: RumHam.

http://i42.tinypic.com/23hkfoz.jpg

RUM. HAM.

all day long.

cbarry1
01-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Well, it depends on which line you are in. The lines to the left and right of us were bad. They were getting completely searched inside and out. A group of females to the right of us were told to take all of there stuff out then security proceeded to go through all of their bags. Then there was my group,four 25 year old stoners from the east coast. When it was our turn, the security guard opened our cooler and said "well, no drugs in here. If there were i wouldn't give a shit anyways. Carry on" that was it. Didn't look in any of our bags or at all in our vehicle.

mistakenstrangers
01-20-2012, 07:50 PM
With a bit of sweet talking security let us through with our big glass bottle of Jack Daniels warning us it'd be okay if we didn't go swinging it around everywhere.

Vic Viper
01-20-2012, 10:12 PM
they use dogs.

dogs.

blueduck
01-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Dont bring glass they will find it.

PepeO
01-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, it depends on which line you are in. The lines to the left and right of us were bad. They were getting completely searched inside and out. A group of females to the right of us were told to take all of there stuff out then security proceeded to go through all of their bags. Then there was my group,four 25 year old stoners from the east coast. When it was our turn, the security guard opened our cooler and said "well, no drugs in here. If there were i wouldn't give a shit anyways. Carry on" that was it. Didn't look in any of our bags or at all in our vehicle.

#1 way to get fucked is to be mean/rude to the security peeps. #1 to get through Coachella without incident is to be considerate. That is exactly my experience!! I offered the security guy a beer and they're chilll...just BE chill and they will too. Just remember to be nice to them and you're ok...also was with a group of 20-something 'connoisseurs' I even had one of my buddies drinking beer drunkenly on top of the car as I was driving and the guy could tell we were chill, he just asked us if we had glass, drugs, or weapons flashed his light around our huge/packed car opened nothing and let us go...fyi we did have a huge bottle of Jameson with us, but if you're gonna bring glass in just be careful with it and make sure to either put it in a secure bin(that won't tear w/ broken glass) or simply pack it out with you.

unit300021
01-21-2012, 03:02 PM
In 2010 my car was extensively searched. And then after I finally packed everything back up the car next to mine just pulled up and smelt like they literally just hot boxed it. Unfortunately right at the time the supervisor dude walked by and then made them re search my car again, total process taking around 20 mins or so including packing and unpacking.

In 2011 some guy came up through the aisle, peaked into the car briefly and saw some weed and took it., opened up the cooler only, and that was it. Total process taking about 30 seconds. On a side note after the search my friend went up to him while he was at the next car and asked for the weed back and he gave it back to him so that was pretty sweet.

It all depends on how big of a power ego trip the security person is who is searching you.

cbarry1
01-21-2012, 10:18 PM
#1 way to get fucked is to be mean/rude to the security peeps. #1 to get through Coachella without incident is to be considerate. Exactly. If you are cool with them they will be cool with you. If you are hiding anything, just don't put it in an area where they are likely to check, like the center console in your car, or glove compartment. If its something smaller in size your are stashing, best bet is to keep it on you. Stash it in your pants or in your shoes.

stellarpoet22
01-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Not bad at all... I was there at 5....i showed he guy who searchess vodka bottles and he just said to hide it was ok. So no not bad at all

heyeric
01-22-2012, 03:35 PM
What search?

Cameron Frye
01-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Not bad at all... I was there at 5....i showed he guy who searchess vodka bottles and he just said to hide it was ok. So no not bad at all

i'm not too concerned about the initial searches. from some of the comments though it's almost like hit or miss on getting some hard ass or someone who is cool and really only looking for dangerous material (not vodka in gatorade bottles or shrooms hidden in seat)

Suffacated
01-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Hey Guys - uber noob here.

Gonna car camp and was wondering -
1. How BAD is the search? Do they look thru all your clothing? Underneath your spare tire? In glove compartments?
2. Do they search YOU? Pat down? especially for Ladies, do they check underwires of bras like raves do?

That depends on how much advertising you do and how much incriminating information you give out?
Everyone on here has something called an IP address. It lets a computer communicate with another computer. It also ties someone using that computer to an email add, a shipping address and a phone number.
That along with credit card info used to buy your Coachella passes, your email address and so on all go into a data base. From there you get a unique ID number that is read through your RFID chip in the wrist band that you should be wearing by now. Remember last year when GV made a big issue about having your wristbands on BEFORE you entered the polo grounds. They wanted to be able to track you. As soon as you turn onto the polo grounds you are possibly being tracked.

Because the RFID system proved capable of reading and storing RFID data at the event, says David Avery, Front Gate Tickets' director of technology, the company is now prepared to offer additional RFID-based services, such as the ability to restrict access to certain areas for particular ticket holders; provide data to a promoter regarding where and when specific concertgoers arrived, or the areas that they visited within a concert park using a preloaded or credit-card account linked to the unique RFID number of his or her wristband
Those dumb enough to post here using certain words like buying, selling drugs, drugs, dope, sneak, sneaking, hide, hiding, guns, bombs, knives, explode, suicide bomb, pipe bomb and so on get a little smiley face next to their name. With all of the information GV has on you by now, they simply wait for you to come to them. They may or may not search you and your friends a little more thoroughly but you can bet that GV and IPD will be tracking you.
If ya still don't believe me, it's all right here. http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/view/8199/1

Starraven
01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/SIbmew1QlLI/AAAAAAAAAg8/T3j6hffmd_8/s400/130-126~Big-Brother-is-Watching-You-Posters.jpg

daneskiiiz
01-22-2012, 09:21 PM
It really does depend on who checks you. Last year all of the security guards when we got there around 8pm Thursday were taking apart sleeping bags, backpacks, checking under tires, under seats, in consoles, ect. doing a pretty thorough search basically. They were cool about alcohol though, we had glass and they just made us put it in plastic water bottles, and as far as checking you personally when you go in, they check your ID real quick, and HARDLY pat you down.... my friends and i had plenty of party favors on us that easily made it in with no problems.

theGold
01-24-2012, 07:43 AM
It honestly depends on the line you end up in. From my observation, groups of guys in trucks had the most thorough searches, but still not THAT thorough. It was just me and my sister in a compact car and the guy spent his entire time flirting and trying to get a phone number. They didn't even peek in the car.

Goatchella
01-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Crack, smack, zingers, joints, bongs, crank, yayo, reefer, Lucy, acid, mushies, oysters, perks, xannies, zip, sensi, hash, vics, rolls, doobie, gack, lure, spliff, special k, disco biscuit, MDMA, meow mix, caps, booster, yada, dust, wet, sauce, Nugs, boats, jars, pookie, button, lude, kush, chronic, white girl, sizzurp, L, dose, deemers, whip it, ether, wax, nexus , 2cI, snaps, rock, ice, b tar...

D-BO.
01-24-2012, 09:01 AM
?? ehh i have personally never seen dogs being used. like everyone has said, it depends on what person you end up getting searched by. generally, theyll open all the doors, peek inside, they wont open all of your bags, especially if there is alot of them. Most likely ask you to open the glove box and we saw them asking some people to open the hood of the car to see if they were hiding stuff under there...so dont do that.

TomAz
01-24-2012, 09:33 AM
http://www.thesitrep.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tsasearch.jpg

maniroses
01-24-2012, 10:05 AM
That depends on how much advertising you do and how much incriminating information you give out?
Everyone on here has something called an IP address. It lets a computer communicate with another computer. It also ties someone using that computer to an email add, a shipping address and a phone number.
That along with credit card info used to buy your Coachella passes, your email address and so on all go into a data base. From there you get a unique ID number that is read through your RFID chip in the wrist band that you should be wearing by now. Remember last year when GV made a big issue about having your wristbands on BEFORE you entered the polo grounds. They wanted to be able to track you. As soon as you turn onto the polo grounds you are possibly being tracked.

Those dumb enough to post here using certain words like buying, selling drugs, drugs, dope, sneak, sneaking, hide, hiding, guns, bombs, knives, explode, suicide bomb, pipe bomb and so on get a little smiley face next to their name. With all of the information GV has on you by now, they simply wait for you to come to them. They may or may not search you and your friends a little more thoroughly but you can bet that GV and IPD will be tracking you.
If ya still don't believe me, it's all right here. http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/view/8199/1

You should write books for retards.

bmalkins
01-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Would security give me a hard time about a full jarry can or a car kit of tools? My car is very thirsty and I suspect that after waiting in line to get in the gas can may be needed.

Mugwog
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
I would just fill in before you stroll into the fields, just make sure your tank isn't on the last 1/4th and you'll be good.

LetThereBeLight
01-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Last year was my first year camping and they made us take everything out of the car but only opened a couple bags and the cooler. They looked briefly in the car but it really didn't take long at all. I think they looked in my purse too if I remember correctly.

s0nn3
01-26-2012, 08:48 PM
It honestly depends on the line you end up in. From my observation, groups of guys in trucks had the most thorough searches, but still not THAT thorough. It was just me and my sister in a compact car and the guy spent his entire time flirting and trying to get a phone number. They didn't even peek in the car.

Last year it was just me and a buddy... 2 guys, security rummaged around our luggage, and looked in the bed of my truck. I offered to take out and open any containers, they declined. We didnt have anything to hide anyway. Had our 2 allotted cases of beer and that was it. No pat down.

Mugwog
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
You offered help.

That seems to be the one thing that really gets people thru security fast.

bemerritt
01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Packing your car extra tight seems to work. Make the task of searching your belongings look daunting, but also be respectful and ready to aid the process.

jefferie
01-26-2012, 09:08 PM
You offered help.

That seems to be the one thing that really gets people thru security fast.

This. We had our coolers opened and asked if they wanted us to unzip our bags and they said yes. One guy literally spent 30 seconds looking in our ice chests and then let us through.

heyeric
01-26-2012, 10:35 PM
http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/exclusives/gifs/tom-bowling.gif

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
01-27-2012, 03:28 PM
It really depends on the security guard(s) that will be searching your car.

Last year for my group we had a fairly simple search. Looked inside the car, in the glove compartment, looked under a couple of things. After that he opened the trunk and saw how tightly it was packed and didn't even bother. It was funny because he saw our 2 cases of Blue Moon (bottled, we totally forgot about the glass rule) and only asked how many we had.

Definitely depends on the security people you get. Totally random and no way to determine when you get in line. Last year we got there super early on thursday, barely any line/wait to get into the gated area where they split all the cars into separate lines to be searched. you get to a point where you are basically just sitting and chilling, moving your car up every 10 minutes or so. But as we got middway into our line we realized the lines on the other sides were going much faster. like new and different people around us every 15 minutes or so, 2/3 cars to every 1 going through on our line. We get up to the front and turns out the head security dude on our team was a major stickler pain in the ass. An suv thing in front of us with 4/5 dudes got searched for a good 40 minutes. When we got up there, 3 girls in a ford focus, we had every cooler/bag/purse checked fairly thouroughly. The heaviest drug we had with us was excedrine & some vitamins which we were made to show were sealed. I had a pink hankerchief in one of my bags, for sweat wiping and whatnot, I was made to take it out and unfold it to show the security guy that there were not drugs inside, or that it wasn't pre-soaked in something.... according to him, "people use those to huff drugs". I know they gotta assume pretty much anyone at Coachella could have bagloads of drugs up their butts, but really, it was a bit extensive for my tastes. And half the time it took us to get through the line was putting all of our strategically packed shit back together after the security dude took it all apart. All in all, I'd venture to guess that we lost a good 2 hours in that line compared to the people who had arrived around the same time. That was however, pretty much my only complaint about Coachella 2011, so I guess it could be worse.

billtino
01-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Glass sniffing dogs will screw your weekend plans. Don't do it!

LetThereBeLight
01-27-2012, 08:06 PM
http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/exclusives/gifs/tom-bowling.gif

I have no idea why you posted this here, but i fucking LOVE Parks and Rec. So you're cool. Haha.

jorluivil
01-27-2012, 11:50 PM
I tried and got busted

http://wnd.com/images/toolbox.jpg

crunkchick96
01-31-2012, 05:59 PM
Don't let them find your papers!!! Once they find those, they decide to look through every single pocket of every single bag in the car! Super annoying!

eswaby
02-02-2012, 01:01 AM

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=ron+slater&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1438&bih=693&tbm=isch&tbnid=8JNC2zOpuAg46M:&imgrefurl=http://thisweeksflixpix.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/dazed-and-confused-1993/&docid=VrMTccVfhE8F0M&imgurl=http://thisweeksflixpix.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/slater.jpg&w=327&h=292&ei=slAqT-CGCoPhiALWk6mvCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=875&vpy=19&dur=404&hovh=208&hovw=234&tx=82&ty=134&sig=114464332050905868197&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

fuck this

HumanRobot74x
02-02-2012, 03:57 AM
it mostly depends on how many people are coming into the checkpoint area at that time. If its super slow then you will probably be searched, if the traffic is backing up way off the field they search on, they dont really have a choice and pretty much just look for glass. Last year the guy walked up to my car and drew a check on the window and said "Im not going to search you". He did this to my buddy behind me as well, then his supervisor saw him and the 3rd person in our caravan got searched for a solid 15 minutes. So just be smart if you are bringing anything in and make sure its hidden a few layers deep on the chances you are searched. Last thing you want is to start the weekend losing all your goodies because you were lazy hiding shit.

LiquidL
02-03-2012, 12:31 AM

That's a bit over sensationalized. Yes they can track you but what they are looking for is marketing data, where people spent time, how many people saw what, etc etc. To link someone's ranting on a message board in order to bust them later earns them no money. And in the end, goldenvoice is not a non-profit. Ya dig.

dcbell05
02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
That's a bit over sensationalized. Yes they can track you but what they are looking for is marketing data, where people spent time, how many people saw what, etc etc. To link someone's ranting on a message board in order to bust them later earns them no money. And in the end, goldenvoice is not a non-profit. Ya dig.

Ahhh, so true. If it loses them money (people buying stuff at the venue), they won't use that information against us. Oh Capitalism.

heart cooks brain
02-03-2012, 09:15 AM

Busted