PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants To Share A Suite?

michi
01-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi!

I'm Michelle and my boyfriend, Jason, and I are going to Weekend 2! We are so excited, but eek, the hotel prices (for what's still available, anyway)!! I was thinking that I'll get a suite and we'll ask around for others who want to split some of the costs. I live in LA, and I've always driven to and from home in for past Coachellas (this is my 5th), but since I had to get shuttle passes, I figure I'll use them.

About Us:

We are fun; 25 and 28; like to drink; not uptight; not troublemakers, or room trashers; can be quiet if you want to sleep; can stay up all night if you want to par-tay!

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Sonjanj78
01-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Hello there,

I would be interested in splitting the cost of a suite. I am traveling alone for Weekend 2 and don't have a place to stay yet. I bought the shuttle pass along with the festival ticket in hopes of finding a room but have found many things booked solid already.

I have never been to Coachella before and am really looking forward to attending this year.

My name is Sharon and am a 33-year old music fan. I'm not a room wrecker or troublemaker either. I'm a good person who needs a place to crash after arriving on the 19th.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.