PDA

View Full Version : GOING BY MYSELF AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO CAMP WITH..WILL HELP PAY CAMP COSTS

musicmakestheworldhappy
01-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey so im going to a festival for the first time by myself and purposely didnt get a camp site so i would meet all you awesome people. im also looking for a ride from palm spring airport, but thats another thread. im simply looking for a place to crash in the early mornings. i can help pay for the camp site via cash, food, or presents. We can chill all festival or we can simply have different coachella experiences, all is good. Just looking for a set place to crash every night. im a guy in college that just loves music. let me know if you want to be my friend!

cbarry1
01-15-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm going by myself also. Shoot me an email wvumountaineers@gmail.com. I'm flying in from nj. None of my friends were able to get tix so I am going solo. Have car camping spot and already booked a rent a car

musicmakestheworldhappy
01-15-2012, 06:21 PM
im going the second weekend by the way

lostsoul86
01-15-2012, 08:52 PM
good luck guys im sure you will find someone coachella is a way of life !!

Sonjanj78
01-16-2012, 04:10 AM
im going the second weekend by the way

I am also traveling by myself flying in from NJ for Weekend 2. I need a place to crash as well. I can help pay for a camping spot or split the cost of a hotel room if I am able to find one through my travel agent.
Any help is appreciated.

memocroma
01-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey man! I'm flying in from NY with like 7 people. May need to disperse people to get more space. Would be willing to split people and then camp together in some sort of super giant camp spot. Let me know if interested.We're all good laid back music lovers. :)

musicmakestheworldhappy
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey man! I'm flying in from NY with like 7 people. May need to disperse people to get more space. Would be willing to split people and then camp together in some sort of super giant camp spot. Let me know if interested.We're all good laid back music lovers. :)

That sounds awesome! send me an email at michaeltellman@yahoo.com so we can get this going. do you already have a camp spot or two?

glasses
01-16-2012, 07:38 PM
hey everyone. also in the same boat. flying in from brooklyn, and bought tickets through the radiohead site so was unable to get camping passes. if anyone knows of a place where i can crash or is willing to share their spot, i'd be extremely grateful! willing to pitch in for the camping spot, booze, etc

avengeance
01-17-2012, 12:17 AM
same problem here but i need a ride from the OC as well :( i can help pay for stuff to as well

Sonjanj78
01-17-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi there,

I would be willing to help pay for the cost of the camping spot, food, and whatnot if there would be room for me. I'm traveling from NJ alone. I would arrive in Palm Springs on the 19th. Unless someone is flying into San Diego on the 18th and is heading down that way that can share a ride.
Thank you for your help.