PDA

View Full Version : all my friends suck kinda

swharton
01-15-2012, 06:07 AM
so all my friends did not get tickets in June for coachella like i did sucks to be them. in affect or effect what ever one works i have a camping spot to my self. so here is the deal i fly in Thursday for the 1st weekend i am looking for someone to pick me up and drop me off at palm springs in payment you your car and a few friends can camp out at my spot. i dont really much care what you do as long as we get some sleep at some point

travelfan
01-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Effect is the one that works.

Prelude
01-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Hot deals for desperadoes

Mugwog
01-15-2012, 02:51 PM
I'd repost this in a few weeks closer to the event, tons of people will pick you up from where ever if you give them a place to live. You might land with some hot aussies gals or guys (depending what you enjoy)

lostsoul86
01-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd repost this in a few weeks closer to the event, tons of people will pick you up from where ever if you give them a place to live. You might land with some hot aussies gals or guys (depending what you enjoy)

lol totally agree with this ya you will have no trouble finding a ride . you got 3 months and dont worry about your friends you will make new more fun frends at coachella ! enjoy the festival !

rose925
01-15-2012, 08:00 PM
ya your friends blow...TIME TO MEET SOME NEW ONES! and you will.
like someone said earlier..hunt around in feb and march and im sure you will find 2-3 ppl to pick you up and hang with you for the weekend