PDA

View Full Version : What can you buy at the festival

tklint24
03-19-2007, 10:42 AM
How much do shirts, poster, and other such items cost, and do they usually have an abundance of supplies, or do they sell out quickly??? This will be my first trip to Coachella, so I really don't know how it works. I was reading a random thread earlier in the month and this one guy said that there are long lines at that everything sells out really quick. Does anyone know what the deal is with all of this???

tklint24
03-21-2007, 05:12 AM
come, could someone answer these questions for me, i would really appreciate it.

MiamiNate
03-21-2007, 07:58 AM
buy shirts and stuff when you get there.
at the end of the night, lines will be long.

I think my coachella shirt last year was like 20 bucks.

Courtney
03-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Yeah, girly t-shirts are $35, I think. The popular designs and sizes will sell out on the first day.

rkawar
03-21-2007, 08:18 AM
last year they had shirts for the bands playing that day minus the huge headliners. i'm sure you coiuld buy a RAGE shirt or RHCP like any day, but if you're into someone not as big, wait for the day. I bought 5 shirts last year, daft punk, sigur ros, a coachella logo shirt, a she wants revenge girl's tank top, and i think i spent like 90 bucks total.

From London with love!
03-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Arethere loads of individual stalls or just the merchandise stalls?

I wanna buy a hat but didn't really wanna carry it all the way from London but if I can't get one there then I'll bring it ;o)

el chango
03-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Arethere loads of individual stalls or just the merchandise stalls?

I wanna buy a hat but didn't really wanna carry it all the way from London but if I can't get one there then I'll bring it ;o)

There is just one big merchandise stall for all the bands and some kind of special store with designer t-shirts and stuff.