PDA

View Full Version : I Have a car camping pass for weekend two 2012 and need some peeps to share it with!

damntman1
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Coachella 2012! I am so excited and thrilled to have a ticket for weekend two! I got a car camping pass even though I am flying out from boston. I am hoping to find some cool people to camp with who need a camping spot but already have tickets, or just want to make their spot a little bigger by adding me and my spot to theirs. I will post more threads in the future, I just wanted to get things started and see whose out there. Hit me up on facebook, my name is Kurt Hoelzer!

Stickjohn
01-13-2012, 02:00 PM
... or just want to make their spot a little bigger by adding me and my spot to theirs.

Just remember you need to end up with a car in your spot.

_John
01-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey Kurt.

I got a group of people with a camping spot you can add to. I can't figure out what Facebook is yours. Lots of people with your name. Send me a link or we can work out details via PM if you're interested. We'll be from Michigan and California.

screamingmunch
01-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi Kurt,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a spot to camp in. We will be driving down from San Francisco, and can possibly arrange to pick you up at the airport en-route.
PM me and we'll talk.

Kristine

abuxton
01-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Hey Kurt.
My friend and i are flying from Australia to LA and need a camping spot. We will help you pay for the ticket. We are female, 22 and 23.
Let me know how you go.

rose925
01-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Kurt,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a spot to camp in. We will be driving down from San Francisco, and can possibly arrange to pick you up at the airport en-route.
PM me and we'll talk.

Kristine

kurt's a popular guy

hey!
also coming from the bay area---the east bay, what day and time you leaving?
we should try to caravan
i am meeting up with some san jose ppl in route also.
:0)

redheadgem30
02-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Going to be there both weekends. Staying at timeshare for weekend 1, but need a cheap place to share for weekend 2. This will be my 4th coachella;0)

logangolie
02-07-2012, 12:07 PM
have you found someone to hook up with for your car camping yet? im coming from MT and my order got messed up and i somehow ended up with tent camping which i do not want so let me know.

Penis
02-07-2012, 07:20 PM
is someone arranging a fb group for this? me and my girl are driving a 2 door and plan on pitching a 2 man tent in our car camping spot. not entirely sure how much room that leaves, but i dont think we'd mind sharing the space with some friendly neighbors who'd like to share drugs and shit.

im also traveling down from SF to meet her in LA. as of now im gonna rideshare on CL