PDA

View Full Version : Where's the underground electronic music? Where's the bass dome? Is there any hope?!

bender
01-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Anyone know anything about this?

I saw Zomby tweet that he might be at Coachella. He seems like a good bass dome act to me. Last year had so much good underground bass music...Ramadanman, Mount Kimbie, Joy Orbison. Please bring it back GV!!!!!

I can understand filling the Sahara with cheese to sell out both weekends but please give the real EDM fans another stage to go to.

Neighborhood Creep
01-12-2012, 06:05 PM
I think the Pure Filth thing is announced at a later time.

bender
01-12-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't get why they would wait until after the tickets go on sale/sell out though. I'm sure the rare underground acts that they would book for the Pure Filth thing is what convinces a lot of electronic music lovers to come out. This Sahara line up certainly isn't very convincing for actual EDM fans. Like is there anyone who goes to a lot of raves who hasn't had the chance to see most of these guys already? I mean a quarter of the Sahara headliners (Swedish House Mafia, Afrojack, David Guetta, & Kaskade) have even played Coachella already in just the last two years!

bobchella
01-12-2012, 06:31 PM
They're not promoting the bass music side of things correctly. At all.

OnRepeating
01-12-2012, 06:36 PM

The artists that would be on that stage would have been on the lineup when it was released. I don't think they're going to bring back the stage this year unfortunately.

theGold
01-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Afrojack, Guetta, Dada Life etc are so.... basic. They are everywhere, all the fucking time. As an Ultra regular for the past few years, I've been tired of these cheesy acts for a long time. Unfortunately, this music is only juat now getting mainstream attention in the US, so we're still gonna have the musically illiterate shitting their pants over Dada Life. I hate to be a music snob, but it's starting to piss me off.

Vic Viper
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
all of the dome artists were on the poster last year. unless they're reverted back to the pure filth stuff being a separate deal in which case yes, there is hope for a later reveal.

Distorted_Jungle
01-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Last year the Pure Filth acts were on the poster. But, regardless of if/when they announce the artists on the stage Pure Filth mentioned they would be involved prior to the lineup being released and I have seen no such confirmation from Sam this year. Doubt it's happening.

unknown
01-12-2012, 08:14 PM
I gave up hope for the dome's return when the lineup came out. The addition of a beer garden in the Terrace food court seals the deal. It's too bad. I felt that having a stage dedicated to actual bass music and more forward thinking sounds allowed me to enjoy some good tunes amongst a chill crowd last year. Talk about a disappointing EDM lineup.

Wheres the beef?
01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Last year the Pure Filth acts were on the poster. But, regardless of if/when they announce the artists on the stage Pure Filth mentioned they would be involved prior to the lineup being released and I have seen no such confirmation from Sam this year. Doubt it's happening.

http://i44.tinypic.com/14lsop3.jpg

OnRepeating
01-12-2012, 08:23 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/14lsop3.jpg

I think he's talking about the stage.

unknown
01-12-2012, 08:28 PM
I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.

OnRepeating
01-12-2012, 08:31 PM
I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.

If I had more room in my sig, I would sig this. Well said...

nosurprises12
01-12-2012, 08:40 PM

TRUTH

HotHamWater
01-12-2012, 08:43 PM
If I had more room in my sig, I would sig this. Well said...

Good choice. It's necessary that the entire board knows what shows you're attending and your wishlist for a festival that already announced its lineup. Keep the long intrusive sig.

OnRepeating
01-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Good choice. It's necessary that the entire board knows what shows you're attending and your wishlist for a festival that already announced its lineup. Keep the long intrusive sig.

Glad we can agree on something... You can go back to lurking now.

bender
01-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Where did you read they will have a new beer gardens in the Terrace this year? Don't they need music to be played for the beer gardens? The bass dome provided the music for the whole terrace food area last year. If that's not there then you just get clashing bleed from a bunch of different stages.

lowfront
01-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Good Electronic Music?

Not anymore coachella 2012

with_cheese
01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
I feel like there being about 30 less artists on the line up means it's highly likely there will be some more adds.

Sensuality
01-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I feel like there being about 30 less artists on the line up means it's highly likely there will be some more adds.

GV spent their budget on Guetta, SHM and all those other big name, generic cheesedicks all the kiddos want to see.

boarderwoozel3
01-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Coachella isn't into techno, apparently.

bganch
01-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Coachella isn't into techno, apparently.

This. Really makes me sad... I've never felt as depressed about Coachella as I do/did when this year's lineup dropped. LOL WUT? It's like an Insomniac lineup, only it's 10 times worse...

thedevious
01-13-2012, 01:58 AM
I agree, this is depressing.

betao
01-13-2012, 03:20 AM
like it was said in the other thead, we have a Lolla EDM lineup.

Which is about as depressing as it can get.

bender
01-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Coachella used to be my only hope of seeing rare underground European dance music without actually going to Europe. Now my life has no hope. It's so depressing. Maybe I should just skip this year and start saving for a Euro trip. There's so many good dance festivals over there.

This is probably the one I would go to:
http://www.hideoutfestival.com/

Last year's line up:
http://uk.tilllate.com/en/news/hideout-festival--zrce-2011---line-up-update

Sensuality
01-13-2012, 07:26 AM
If you think it's bad this year... Imagine how awful next year is going to be.

Neighborhood Creep
01-13-2012, 07:36 AM
If you think it's bad this year... Imagine how awful next year is going to be.

If there's no repeats, I don't see how it could get any worse. Literally

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 07:38 AM

At least 10 acts played the dome each day last year, so them not being on the poster is an easy explanation of why this is the case. No major adds will come.

Aurgasm
01-13-2012, 07:40 AM
there are some nice events happening in cities across the us in lieu of blowchella 2012.

Wish there was some nice electronic their to go with a pretty stellar alternative/indie lineup.

unknown
01-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Where did you read they will have a new beer gardens in the Terrace this year? Don't they need music to be played for the beer gardens? The bass dome provided the music for the whole terrace food area last year. If that's not there then you just get clashing bleed from a bunch of different stages.
http://www.coachella.com/festival-info/food-and-beverages

THE TERRACE

The centrally located food & beverage area known as the Terrace has expanded to include a beer garden!!

HotHamWater
01-13-2012, 07:52 AM
there are some nice events happening in cities across the us in lieu of blowchella 2012.

More like NOchella. Good opinion and extra points for clever presentation, Aurgasm.

OnRepeating
01-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Brochella 2012.

with_cheese
01-13-2012, 10:28 AM
http://www.coachella.com/festival-info/food-and-beverages

THE TERRACE

The centrally located food & beverage area known as the Terrace has expanded to include a beer garden!!

this is pretty bogus if this is true. i never had any problem getting beer.

betao
01-13-2012, 10:34 AM

Next year's big names:

Tiesto, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Benny Bennasi, Major Lazer, Paul Oakenfold.

I guess that's not as bad.... shit, you may be right.

CitizenJ
01-13-2012, 10:35 AM
As someone who is not into Electronic music, it feels like there is a lot of Electronic music on this schedule... There is always EDC.

with_cheese
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
i don't think anyone in this thread has complained about the lack of electronic music, citizenj

Ross1492
01-13-2012, 10:42 AM
At least 10 acts played the dome each day last year, so them not being on the poster is an easy explanation of why this is the case. No major adds will come.

Someone, in another thread, claims to have counted acts from this year and last. According to their calculation, this year has roughly 60 less acts than last year. Even if we assume the dome isn't returning, its not unreasonable to expect late adds.

Ross1492
01-13-2012, 10:44 AM
As someone who is not into Electronic music, it feels like there is a lot of Electronic music on this schedule... There is always EDC.

Those interested in EDC will be overjoyed at the EDM on offer at Coachella. GV appears to have outsourced the Sahara bookings to Insomniac.

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Those interested in EDC will be overjoyed at the EDM on offer at Coachella. GV appears to have outsourced the Sahara bookings to Insomniac.

I am interested in EDC and hate this Coachella lineup. EDC last year had Plastikman, Royksopp, Green Velvet, Richie Hawtin, Gaiser, UMEK, Pleasurekraft, High Contrast, Nu:Tone, Marky and so and so forth, please show me the acts like this on this years Coachella lineup.

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Someone, in another thread, claims to have counted acts from this year and last. According to their calculation, this year has roughly 60 less acts than last year. Even if we assume the dome isn't returning, its not unreasonable to expect late adds.

I also saw someone post, probably in that same thread, claiming that if you count the acts on the time slots from last year you get 153 not 203. I don't really care because I don't think any substantial worthwhile adds can be done. They would have to be low budget dance acts anyone can catch at some other time of the year for $10-$20 closer to home, not something worth shelling out Coachella money for.

SepaGroove
01-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Yea I'll be spending less time in the Sahara this year than I normally do. I love the headliners and subs this year so I'll be watching them instead of an EDM artist like SHM that I can see 5 times a year if I want to

Ross1492
01-13-2012, 11:06 AM
They would have to be low budget dance acts.

Which is just fine. No need to break the bank on DJ's/live EDM acts. Tons of great EDM can be had for relatively cheap. Underworld and the like would be outstanding, but a couple of house/techno acts would more than suffice.

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 11:13 AM
It would cost you the same to go to DEMF as it would to go to Coachella depending on where you live, would 5 low budget techno/house acts really get you there when there are other festivals that only book those genres you can go to for the same price if not less?

SoulDischarge
01-13-2012, 11:17 AM
It would round out the lineup better for someone who is already interested in quite a few of the non-EDM acts but has a strong interest in quality EDM.

Ross1492
01-13-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm going to Coachella irrespective of late adds. I'm pretty pleased w/ the lineup outside of the EDM. Won't have difficulty enjoying myself even if Modeselektor is the only "dance music" I listen to all weekend. That being said, I wouldn't trhumb my nose at one or two smaller house/techno acts.

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Understandable. EDM comes first for me so that's just where I'm coming from, I hope some smaller good acts get added for you!

bender
01-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Last year the Pure Filth stage was just so sick. I can count like 8 guys on it who have had essential mixes (Breakage, Beardyman, High Contrast, Kode9, Pearson Sound, SBTRKT, Roska, Zinc). This year I was really expecting they'd come through with some of the up-and-coming talents that have broken through on the essential mix this year (L-Vis 1990, Azari & III, The 2 Bears, Julio Bashmore, Jamie xx, Joker, Eats Everything, Art Department, Maya Jane Coles, Seth Troxler, Soul Clap, Scuba, Brodinski). There's just such a huge hole in the line up without these quality artists. I can understand financially why GV doesn't care about these acts but these are the rare ones that really mean so much to the true electronic music fans of Coachella. How can they forget all about that? The saddest part really is just how terrible the average American's taste in dance music is compared to the average European. Will we ever come close to catching up to them?

Ross1492
01-13-2012, 12:42 PM
DEMF and Decibel attract tens of thousands. Coachella would still sell-out absent the shitty EDM. Sheer laziness from GV.

tmac
01-13-2012, 12:45 PM
^probably not and even if we come close that is years and years (maybe decades) away

iammrcandyman
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
I could have shit out a better electronic lineup than what we got his year.

Distorted_Jungle
01-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Last year the Pure Filth stage was just so sick. I can count like 8 guys on it who have had essential mixes (Breakage, Beardyman, High Contrast, Kode9, Pearson Sound, SBTRKT, Roska, Zinc). This year I was really expecting they'd come through with some of the up-and-coming talents that have broken through on the essential mix this year (L-Vis 1990, Azari & III, The 2 Bears, Julio Bashmore, Jamie xx, Joker, Eats Everything, Art Department, Maya Jane Coles, Seth Troxler, Soul Clap, Scuba, Brodinski). There's just such a huge hole in the line up without these quality artists. I can understand financially why GV doesn't care about these acts but these are the rare ones that really mean so much to the true electronic music fans of Coachella. How can they forget all about that? The saddest part really is just how terrible the average American's taste in dance music is compared to the average European. Will we ever come close to catching up to them?

Not to say Europe does not have a more widespread appreciation for quality electronic music, but Tiesto, Guetta, SHM and all those type of acts do just as well over there as they do here, so it's not just America that supports these dudes.

bender
01-14-2012, 08:55 AM
What happened to the Techno?
What happened to the music?
What happened to the Techno?
What happened to the Underground?
What happened to the music?
etc.
You techno minimalist producers, major minimalists, mainstream technology and media continue with this electro music categoryless tryst and insist on flooding the market with hits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIiW9ratWSA

guedita
01-14-2012, 09:09 AM
L-Vis 1990, Azari & III, The 2 Bears, Julio Bashmore, Jamie xx, Joker, Eats Everything, Art Department, Maya Jane Coles, Seth Troxler, Soul Clap, Scuba, Brodinski

Maceo Plex, Jamie Jones, anyone from the Dirty Bird label, Benoit & Sergio, Ben UFO, Tiger & Woods, Sepalcure/Machinedrum, Pearson Sound, Paul Kalkbrenner, Gaiser (do they not have any sort of working relationship with Richie's MINUS label?), Martyn

How are NONE of any of these on the lineup? It still baffles me.

303dubbin
01-14-2012, 09:18 AM

this. it went from being basically a rinse fm party with all those names to some weak ass shit.

Zero23
01-14-2012, 10:41 AM
So much wasted potential, I'm pretty bummed about the lack of representation for bass music, and underground EDM in general. So the Dome is 100% out this year? I assumed that "Pure Filth Sound" on Saturday was a confirmation of the Dome, but it's weird that it only appears on one day of the lineup.

Edit: Does anyone else think the lineup suffered due to the whole two weekend contract?

Sensuality
01-14-2012, 12:49 PM
So much wasted potential, I'm pretty bummed about the lack of representation for bass music, and underground EDM in general. So the Dome is 100% out this year? I assumed that "Pure Filth Sound" on Saturday was a confirmation of the Dome, but it's weird that it only appears on one day of the lineup.

Edit: Does anyone else think the lineup suffered due to the whole two weekend contract?

Absolutely, GV wanted to make sure the two weekend experiment was a success so they booked the artists that would bring in the most people.

Sigma
01-14-2012, 01:14 PM
It was probably too difficult/costly to book the Dome acts over two weekends. Most of them were from overseas, to book them for two consecutive weekends (paying for their stay in between) would probably cost more than GV is willing to spend on those types of acts.

Just my guess though, who knows. Maybe GV really didn't want to risk having an empty weekend so they mainly booked people who draw crowds.

chickonmytip
01-14-2012, 01:21 PM
well now that they sold out 2 fucking weekends they book some decent edm

CoachellaFriendly
01-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Go to EDC.

unknown
01-14-2012, 02:58 PM
It's ridiculous people think that attending EDC is the answer for our shitty edm lineup problems. Coachella is a festival with a lot more to offer than EDM and having those choices at a festival is lovely. Not to mention the beautiful venue and the fact that it's a weekend I get to see a lot of friends that I've met through this festival. Besides, when it comes to a festival providing some of the newest up and coming producers, underground if you will, EDC is not really a suitable choice, for me anyways.

Edmontonian
01-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Breakbot, SebastiAn, Modeselektor, Flying Lotus, Sub Focus, Noisia, M83, SBTRKT, Jacques lu Cont
All solid EDM acts IMO but ya definitely way too much cheeseball house.

I'm just glad they finally dropped trance from the lineup :-D

grannock
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Nosia will play a dubstep set because 80% of the people in the tent want raging base drops bro. MARK MY WORDS!

thedevious
01-14-2012, 03:29 PM
EDC in place of Coachella?! You ain't gunna get no RinseFm, NightSlugs, PlanetMu, Marble etc. quality artists at EDC, and now I suppose you won't at Corporachella either. EDM-wise this is the worst fucking Coachella ever, overall...I still haven't decided.

Zero23
01-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Maceo Plex, Jamie Jones, anyone from the Dirty Bird label, Benoit & Sergio, Ben UFO, Tiger & Woods, Sepalcure/Machinedrum, Pearson Sound, Paul Kalkbrenner, Gaiser (do they not have any sort of working relationship with Richie's MINUS label?), Martyn

How are NONE of any of these on the lineup? It still baffles me.

Add Gesaffelstein to that list. I don't understand it either.

Sensuality
01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Those acts would fly in past years, but it seems GV is intent on taking their festival in a different direction. Will they learn that it will sell out no matter who they book after this year and go back to billing quality acts instead of the garbage permeating this lineup?

AbundantChoice
01-14-2012, 05:44 PM

Notice the lack of Steve Aoki. It can get worse.

r4chchella
01-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Very bummed about the overwhelming douchey dj presence this year.

Undies
01-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I just wanted to voice my opinion that the Sahara line up stinks this year. Thank you. That will be all.

OnRepeating
01-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Was really hoping to see Loefah or Mala on the lineup this year.

bender
01-15-2012, 02:38 PM
I was very worried about how Coachella would respond to the explosion of electronic music in America over the last year. I really didn't think it would lead to them wasting their money on David Guetta, Afrojack, Kaskade and Swedish House Mafia again.

involvelemons
01-15-2012, 03:57 PM
"BUT BROS WE GOT RAAADDDIIIOOOHEEAADDD..."

ugh. Good thing I moved next to Detroit.
I'll be in the pit for ATDI and probably losing my shit during Radiohead, but I bought a ticket for my girlfriend because last year I couldn't stop texting her every time some amazing dj in the dome would drop some UK bass tune we both loved. Now I have to be like, 'sorry baby. Guetta is all you get.'

djjoshchambers
01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
has anyone else tried to contact coachella and find out for sure if their is a dome or not? I've hit them up multiple times on twitter on both the coachella account and the goldenvoice account and no one answers. Does anyone know of a different way of getting a hold of anyone to get an answer.

The dome was such a huge deal to me last year. It wont be the same without it.

Aurgasm
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
DEMF a month later is the only thing that makes this lineup bearable. I'm honestly not interested in any of these electronic acts; maybe Modeselektor and I've been told to liste to M83.

But there's a huge draw for the bullshit. Hopefully there are some djs added. I have hope.

Blackvelvet
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM
+ 1 for more quality underground electronic music.

COME ON GV, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

mistakenstrangers
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Is it just me, or is the line-up super 2007 indie rock this year?

boarderwoozel3
01-15-2012, 11:21 PM
It still boggles the mind there isn't a single techno act. I can't imagine that holds by the the time April rolls around.

frizzlefry
01-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm actually a little happy that most of the passes for weekend one were sold out during the presale. That must mean that the kids that get retarded to SHM or Guetta probably didn't get their tickets bought for them in time...(crosses fingers)

Aurgasm
01-16-2012, 06:01 AM
Dirty Epic will bring the underground electronic this year

theGold
01-16-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm actually a little happy that most of the passes for weekend one were sold out during the presale. That must mean that the kids that get retarded to SHM or Guetta probably didn't get their tickets bought for them in time...(crosses fingers)

Agreed. On facebook, most of the people complaining about not getting tickets are saying stuff like "fuck coachella, ill just go to EDC instead." YOU CANNOT COMPARE COACHELLA TO EDC!!! This pisses me off beyond belief and it kinda worries me that so many people are comparing the two. I'm a lite relieved I have weekend 1- at least ill be surrounded by people who actually know what Coachella is (or was).

Aurgasm
01-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Why don't you all just get your Movement tickets now? That's where you find three days of underground electronic with mostly adults and ZERO so cal plurtard types.

bender
01-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Yeah I bet the Sahara will be WAY more packed for the mainstream dance acts during weekend 2.

Ross1492
01-16-2012, 09:42 AM
It still boggles the mind there isn't a single techno act. I can't imagine that holds by the the time April rolls around.

Agreed and agreed.

An argument can be made for Modeselektor as the token techno act, but their latest album undercuts that characterization.

Edit: Still very excited to see them of course. They're the only thing preventing the EDM card from being a top to bottom disaster.

involvelemons
01-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Is it just me, or is the line-up super 2007 indie rock this year?

Haha this.

And more like 2000-2007

Transitory
01-16-2012, 10:03 AM

Modeselektor.

Ross1492
01-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Modeselektor.

Not really the techno act they once were.

Sensuality
01-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah I bet the Sahara will be WAY more packed for the mainstream dance acts during weekend 2.

This... if weekend two was my only choice, I wouldn't go lol.

Aurgasm
01-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Modeselektor is definitely not a techno act anymore. They'll end up doing a sing a long to "I've had the time of my life" (that song) and have guests like busdriver rap over fat booty beats.

Foucault
01-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Modeselektor is definitely not a techno act anymore. They'll end up doing a sing a long to "I've had the time of my life" (that song) and have guests like busdriver rap over fat booty beats.

Sad, but true

bender
01-17-2012, 11:05 AM
but the "I've had the time of my life" part was a joke right?

There's no way they could be that cheesy, they're German.

NachoCat
01-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein

Aurgasm
01-17-2012, 11:18 AM
but the "I've had the time of my life" part was a joke right?

There's no way they could be that cheesy, they're German.

I am not joking.

bender
01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
This is what Mary Anne Hobbs said to Rolling Stone about Coachella last year. I wonder what she thinks now...

"RS: Do you see an appreciation for electronica making a comeback in the US?
MAH: Yes, definitely at Coachella, where I DJed. They had Sam XL from Pure Filth in LA curate 3 days at The Dome stage; he brought in every conceivable form of electronic music, from Odd Future to Kode9. That stage was absolutely mobbed! Thousands turned up."

Sigma
01-17-2012, 01:41 PM
This is what Mary Anne Hobbs said to Rolling Stone about Coachella last year. I wonder what she thinks now...

MAH: Yes, definitely at Coachella, where I DJed. They had Sam XL from Pure Filth in LA curate 3 days at The Dome stage; he brought in every conceivable form of electronic music, from Odd Future to Kode9. That stage was absolutely mobbed! Thousands turned up."

Reminded me how great last year's lineup was.

involvelemons
01-17-2012, 04:43 PM

:'(

Aurgasm
01-17-2012, 07:18 PM
First off, I'm of the latent belief that there will be some good djs added. No crazy large acts, but some djs.

Secondly, if you want underground electronic music in April, see this: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?51007-Communikey-Festival-of-Electronic-Arts

I'll be there. Coachella has no excuses with this and then all the movement acts in the states in may. People are available.

Aurgasm
01-19-2012, 07:15 AM
http://vimeo.com/34940230
Deniz Kurtel with a new album and a new installation on tour in April.

reason for hope? or just another blunder by GV?

TomServo
01-19-2012, 09:04 AM
The funny thing about this thread is that the complaints I'm reading could be said about rock acts as well. If you're a fan of rock bands, two years ago you were all like "Muse - yeah! Jay-Z - no! Faith No More - yeah!" but now you're scrounging through revamped punk acts and blues-pop like The Black Keys (who are a good band) to get your fix, while the lineup's cash went to huge-name electronic acts and a rock band that wants to be an electronic act (while still being the biggest festival act around).

I'm not trying to lump all the electronic music together, just finding that the page has turned and now even the fans of electronic music are unhappy - despite the poster being hugely electronic music.

Aurgasm
01-19-2012, 09:24 AM
lol wut

guedita
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
The Page Has Turned

SoulDischarge
01-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Bob Seger DJ Set confirmed!