PDA

View Full Version : Portable Kitchens

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Decided to create my own this year since most of them are in the neighborhood of $85-$200 what do you guys do for kitchens?

Do you use a pvc structure? do you use a folding table? a chuck box? let's hear it!

Inthecolumbiagorge
01-12-2012, 10:21 PM
We bought one from Cabellas and it was one of the best uses of $113.00 I can think of. I am sure you can make something cheaper but they seemed to think of everything, it has a good carrying case, and it works very well. I would rather do dishes in the camp sink than my kitchen at home because the camp sink is big:-) Even if you are making one this one has features that you may want so I added the image. Looks like I got a good deal because it is $149 on sale now.

DoPeT
01-13-2012, 08:34 AM
We bought one from Cabellas and it was one of the best uses of $113.00 I can think of. I am sure you can make something cheaper but they seemed to think of everything, it has a good carrying case, and it works very well. I would rather do dishes in the camp sink than my kitchen at home because the camp sink is big:-) Even if you are making one this one has features that you may want so I added the image. Looks like I got a good deal because it is $149 on sale now.

Damn, that seems legit! Definitely going to buy this.

Neighborhood Creep
01-13-2012, 08:35 AM

That seemed to definitely help out our crew. I'm probably going to purchase one before the summer starts as well

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I was going to build one like that with PVC but it's not that much cheaper, but I'm going to convert a plastic shelving unit to something similar to that, on the plastic i'm going to drill in holes to hang things, we'll see how it goes.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-13-2012, 01:23 PM
I've been comparing the Cabellas, Coleman, Kelty, MSI one, and like 3 other kitchens, they have some boss features, I just dont have the cash to drop on one.