PDA

View Full Version : Crowded House

Philthy
03-18-2007, 05:10 PM
I went to a very intimate Crowded House show last night at a studio in Bath, UK. It was fucking awesome. They have Becks drummer, Matt playing with them at the moment, and the new songs are ace! There were just 20 competition winners at the show, and a couple of the bands friends. I got there early and Neil Finn just came up...sat down next to me and started talking to me. They played for 2.5 hours too......fucking brilliant.

Alchemy
03-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Do you know the set list?

Philthy
03-18-2007, 05:29 PM
For last night??? No. I can get it though. It was broadcast live via their website last night. I'm sure someone on the website will have noted all the songs down though. 2.5 hours of songs is a lot to remember.

rivetbutt
03-18-2007, 06:35 PM
play some Split Enz!

Alchemy
03-18-2007, 06:52 PM
For last night??? No. I can get it though. It was broadcast live via their website last night. I'm sure someone on the website will have noted all the songs down though. 2.5 hours of songs is a lot to remember.

Well, I just want to know if they played their great songs. I am sure they played "Don't Dream It's Over", but did they play things like, "Into Temptation", "Private Universe", "Not The Girl You Think You Are", etc...?

And they have new songs too?

lowfront
03-18-2007, 08:08 PM
What are some songs I should check out of theirs. I'm trying to get into them but having a hard time.

no bashing me please

bballarl
03-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Weather With You is as good as it gets. You fucker.

And I cannot wait for Crowded House. Damn. You're lucky you get hooked up Phil. Fuck you and your connections.