PDA

View Full Version : What if there was a serial killer

PotVsKtl
12-02-2011, 06:39 PM
What if there was a serial killer who killed women and took their eyes out then rendered men unconscious and replaced their recently evacuated scrotums with those eyeballs then sewed them back up and released them into society bewildered but unknowing?

Hannahrain
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
We'd all have a little more sympathy for TomAz?

algunz
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Yea . . So?

PotVsKtl
12-02-2011, 06:48 PM
What if there was a serial killer who ate a bear's heart marinated in radioactive isotopes then used a spectrometer to extract it from his natural waste then used the passed heart to attract bears to ravage college students camping in secluded forests?

algunz
12-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Tl:dr

Hannahrain
12-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Try harder, Gunz. Sound the words out one syllable at a time. Someone can help you when you get to spectrometer.

algunz
12-02-2011, 06:58 PM
It's exhausting.

MissingPerson
12-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm sure the government's drawn up a contingency plan.

Stickjohn
12-02-2011, 07:27 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRlnfRehMEObHdtPqLFA9XnyMwYfxBQ 1ncJu9bvFV89fYPDhw6SA

Alchemy
12-02-2011, 07:29 PM
What if there was a serial killer... in your neighborhood?

frizzlefry
12-02-2011, 07:32 PM
What if there was a serial killer....in this thread!!!

MissingPerson
12-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh my God THE THREAD IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Neighborhood Creep
12-02-2011, 07:42 PM
What if there was a serial killer....in this thread!!!

Done

Alchemy
12-02-2011, 07:45 PM

Hello?

Who's there?

Coachella Board, is that you?

Come on, guys. This isn't funny.

He-dughushgldnlfjvdcv.b,cxvbx. ...............................

[It's Raining Alchemy]

frizzlefry
12-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Done

It's going to be an interesting group photo next year now

Neighborhood Creep
12-02-2011, 07:49 PM
It's going to be an interesting group photo next year now

Wasn't the last one during Trampled by Turtles? I think that's why I missed the group photo

TomAz
12-02-2011, 07:53 PM
We'd all have a little more sympathy for TomAz?

I think it should be 'what if there were a serial killer'.

algunz
12-02-2011, 08:07 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRlnfRehMEObHdtPqLFA9XnyMwYfxBQ 1ncJu9bvFV89fYPDhw6SA

I guess I'm behind on my SK knowledge. Who's this?

gaypalmsprings
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
http://bloodcancerdetection.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/0e711_testicular_cancer_4531946142_0d1d1246ee.jpg

Alchemy
12-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I guess I'm behind on my SK knowledge. Who's this?

Criminal Minds

algunz
12-02-2011, 08:23 PM
An actor? Disappointed.

Mugwog
12-02-2011, 08:25 PM
What if there was a serial kidnapper who would only kidnap you in order to shave your body hair to apply to a wig that consisted of body hair from his past victims? What if he saved the pubes for a goatee?!

obzen
12-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Only a ginger would...

Alchemy
12-02-2011, 08:40 PM
What if there was a serial killer preying on the people who were closest to you, and you started to hunt down the serial killer, because the serial killer would leave notes for you to find that hinted at the upcoming kill, but in every effort to save their lives, the serial killer always struck without you even seeing him or her, until you need to protect your romantic interest, to whom you said, "You're not leaving my sight," even when the romantic interest insisted on needing to take a shower, you said, "Well, I'll join you," and the romantic interest agreed, so here also, your love life progresses forward in the midst of murder, but as you both undress in the bathroom, you look into the mirror and you see yourself, but there is something different about you, something darker, and you realize that you had been leaving notes to yourself, that you were the one killing everybody, that you were the serial killer all along. [Directed by M. Night Shyamalan]

Mugwog
12-02-2011, 08:43 PM
I'd jack off and call it a night.

Mordecai
12-02-2011, 09:09 PM
This post reminded me of this.

C9jeUBxWQNs

marooko
12-02-2011, 09:57 PM
What if there was a serial killer that killed pot?

Sleepingrock
12-02-2011, 10:50 PM
What if there was a serial killer preying on the people who were closest to you, and you started to hunt down the serial killer, because the serial killer would leave notes for you to find that hinted at the upcoming kill, but in every effort to save their lives, the serial killer always struck without you even seeing him or her, until you need to protect your romantic interest, to whom you said, "You're not leaving my sight," even when the romantic interest insisted on needing to take a shower, you said, "Well, I'll join you," and the romantic interest agreed, so here also, your love life progresses forward in the midst of murder, but as you both undress in the bathroom, you look into the mirror and you see yourself, but there is something different about you, something darker, and you realize that you had been leaving notes to yourself, that you were the one killing everybody, that you were the serial killer all along. [Directed by M. Night Shyamalan]
Sounds like:
e5PWbTseMx0

Stickjohn
12-03-2011, 10:27 AM
An actor? Disappointed.

Yeah Matthew Gray Gubler plays Dr Spencer Reid, boy genius turned FBI agent, on Criminal Minds. His schizophrenic mother is played by Jane Lynch. I saw an episode the other day featuring an amateur serial killer who was getting his start by imitating other more famous serial killers in order to find his own personal style. Sort of laid out the path to becoming a serial killer if anyone is interested.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuKibpnJvcJdbfUT3nJWaFGC275Kdul igW_Vb87XTlf42RSc8jWA

MissingPerson
12-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Feeling oddly nerd-smug for getting the Criminal Minds joke instantly, even though he looks really odd in that photo. Weirdly, I was watching a thing last night where he was talking about living in a haunted apartment.

Stickjohn
12-03-2011, 10:48 AM
He's an interesting guy. Has a film degree from NYU, has some made some films and directed some Criminal Minds episodes but was also a very successful fashion model. And voiced a chipmunk in the Alvin chipmunk films. Multi-talented pretty guy.

guedita
12-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Alchemy don't stop.

MissingPerson
12-03-2011, 10:55 AM
He's an interesting guy. Has a film degree from NYU, has some made some films and directed some Criminal Minds episodes but was also a very successful fashion model. And voiced a chipmunk in the Alvin chipmunk films. Multi-talented pretty guy.

He is an interesting chap, which I know largely because I'm an enormous nerd and he crops up a lot in nerdy Twitter circles and what have you. It sort of offended me that the "geeky" one is a former male fucking model, but it turns out he's nerdy enough for real to qualify.

I'm a sucker for brainless procedurals and he's the best part of that show now that Mandy Patinkin's left and Paget Brewster's been shunted into the corner. Fuck you, Greg from Dharma And Greg.

Stickjohn
12-03-2011, 10:58 AM
So I should tell you I went back and edited my earlier post to correct his name - it's matthew gray gubler, not gubler gray like I had earlier. This show has become one of my guilty pleasures and I'm not sure why.

MissingPerson
12-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Gublernation sounds like a much grosser thing than it is.

algunz
12-03-2011, 11:00 AM

At first I thought this description was about Alchemy. :pulse

MissingPerson
12-03-2011, 11:08 AM
So I should tell you I went back and edited my earlier post to correct his name - it's matthew gray gubler, not gubler gray like I had earlier. This show has become one of my guilty pleasures and I'm not sure why.

Like I say, I'm a sucker for procedurals, largely because they're so entirely unchallenging, and Criminal Minds is especially unchallenging. I mean, it's not quite as shamelessly brain-insulting as Cold Case, but it requires absolutely no investment or attention on my part. You can watch that shit with the sound off and still have a detailed profile together about 25 minutes faster than the GREATEST PROFILERS IN THE WORLD.

Starting to get really worried about how insanely dumb my television diet has gotten. Even the kind of documentaries I'm watching are stupider than usual.

Stickjohn
12-03-2011, 11:28 AM
arghh I have to check out gublernation and gublerland. Now I see why there are so many funny photos of him online (google images.)

Originalbob
12-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Beware of the people who come from Utah! Incredibly, our state has housed two infamous serial killers: Ted Bundy and Arthur Gary Bishop. Be afraid, be very afraid and never become friends with a convert Mormon. lol

SDsoldier7
12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
What if there was a serial killer who killed women and took their eyes out then rendered men unconscious and replaced their recently evacuated scrotums with those eyeballs then sewed them back up and released them into society bewildered but unknowing?

did this happen to you?

Goatchella
12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
What if there were a serial killer that went to untsy rave parties, and distributed ecstamacy laced with roofies to unknowing ravers. He would then follow the ravers around and give them light shows and act PLUR until the ravers fell unconscious.
Then he would take then home and lock them into his basement, which had been converted into a padded ,subterranean enclosure with huge subwoofers installed into the walls and overhead speakers playing happy hardcore at very loud levels. There would be a feeder drip of electrolytes/mdma solution and a slot where candy infused with methbomb x tablets were dispensed hourly.

The same track would be looped and the raver would be studied and video taped as they shuffled, candy danced and watched cartoon projections. Various batches of narcotics would be tested until the ravers heart grew so full of PLUR that it would explode.

Goatchella
12-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Beware of the people who come from Utah! Incredibly, our state has housed two infamous serial killers: Ted Bundy and Arthur Gary Bishop. Be afraid, be very afraid and never become friends with a convert Mormon. lol

When guys are being creepy and desperately hitting on women, we call it bundying.

Check out this guy bundying hard.

I can't believe that creep was trying to bundy your girl.

BROKENDOLL
12-05-2011, 06:24 PM
What if there were a serial killer that went to untsy rave parties, and distributed ecstamacy laced with roofies to unknowing ravers. He would then follow the ravers around and give them light shows and act PLUR until the ravers fell unconscious.
Then he would take then home and lock them into his basement, which had been converted into a padded ,subterranean enclosure with huge subwoofers installed into the walls and overhead speakers playing happy hardcore at very loud levels. There would be a feeder drip of electrolytes/mdma solution and a slot where candy infused with methbomb x tablets were dispensed hourly.

The same track would be looped and the raver would be studied and video taped as they shuffled, candy danced and watched cartoon projections. Various batches of narcotics would be tested until the ravers heart grew so full of PLUR that it would explode.
I need the imfo for the next untsy rave because I'm feeling heartless tonite and could just shit rainbows.

ods..
12-05-2011, 06:50 PM

Both he and his brother went to my lower/middle school. /Coolstorybro.

Alchemy
12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
At first I thought this description was about Alchemy. :pulse

Almost. I directed episodes of Law and Order: SVU. I've never worked on Criminal Minds. But I did voice one of the other chipmunks in the Alvin chipmunk films.

MissingPerson
12-05-2011, 07:41 PM
What the fuck was that Alex Cabot fake death shit about man? You're better than that.

Neighborhood Creep
12-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Utah doesn't have shit on Wisconsin

Originalbob
12-05-2011, 09:41 PM
When guys are being creepy and desperately hitting on women, we call it bundying.

Check out this guy bundying hard.

I can't believe that creep was trying to bundy your girl.
HAhahah I haven't heard that before, but I love it! :) the only contradiction is that Bundy was very charismatic and handsome. If they're a creeper, I use "Norman Bates"!

Utah doesn't have shit on Wisconsin
And no state has anything on Australia! hahaha

TomAz
12-06-2011, 05:28 AM
quality work there

bug on your lip
12-06-2011, 06:54 AM

^ Nominate

zircona1
12-06-2011, 06:59 AM

You writing a screenplay? If so, I suggest you make the serial killer a cop as well.

heart cooks brain
12-06-2011, 07:05 AM
I want to know more about this roofie-laced ecstasy.

Goatchella
12-06-2011, 08:06 AM
It's just broken up roofies mixed with a bit of mda and pressed into a tab with a bit of gelatin as a bonding agent. They never know what hit them. Or you can just add a couple caps full of GHB to some Gatorade and let them wash down a pill of their own.

Then follow and prey. Too easy .

heart cooks brain
12-06-2011, 08:10 AM
not exactly what i was looking for but ok...

NachoCat
12-06-2011, 08:37 AM
It's just broken up roofies mixed with a bit of mda and pressed into a tab with a bit of gelatin as a bonding agent. They never know what hit them. Or you can just add a couple caps full of GHB to some Gatorade and let them wash down a pill of their own.

Then follow and prey. Too easy .

DJ BundyFun

Goatchella
12-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Bundyin hard with my coyote arm.

The Gatorade will mask the salty taste of the ghb