View Full Version : POP 2012

ManImCool
11-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Their website just went live yesterday.

www.etdpop.com
Tickets on sale December 1st at 10AM.

So far confirmed, via twitter:

‎@skills
We are thrilled to announce that Sander Van Doorn and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano will be performing @POP2012 on March31. Etdpop.com

http://i40.tinypic.com/2n9byjb.png

Daft Fro
11-18-2011, 02:30 PM
:poo2012

seitron
11-18-2011, 03:06 PM
THAT IS THE BEST FUCKING LINEUP EVER. I HOPE THEY GET DYLOOT THIS YEAR HE'S SUCH A RARE ACT

guedita
11-18-2011, 03:07 PM
DYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Daft Fro
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Who are da five greatest DJ's of all time? Think about it....

[counting on his fingers]

Dyloot, Dyloot, Dyloot, Dyloot, & Dyloot

ManImCool
11-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Ideally, the lineup needs to be super mainstream and cheesy, so that I won't run the risk of running into the music elitists of the coachella message boards. Skills, please use the DJmag Top 20 as a template.

Daft Fro
11-18-2011, 04:07 PM
If you knew anything about the track record of Skills and Dyloot affiliated events, you wouldn't discount our jovial attempts at trying to communicate that said show, has high odds of being a disappointment.

They are the equivalent of Go Ventures/DJ Reza, whom care very little about the quality of their events, and care solely about how much money they can skeez away with at the end of the night.

They capitalize on the ignorance.... :rolleyes

Elitist attitudes are here because, most of us have been to such events, and can attest to their crappiness. We believe in supporting good music, and raising the status quo of what constitutes a good live music event. It's our way of trying to help one another, believe it or not.

By all means, go, be safe, and have fun. I'm not saying it's impossible to enjoy yourself if you really like the music, but there is better fun out there...

That's all I meant by my poo emoticon.

seitron
11-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Ideally, the lineup needs to be super mainstream and cheesy, so that I won't run the risk of running into the music elitists of the coachella message boards. Skills, please use the DJmag Top 20 as a template.

That's not what we want at all, but even that's a better alternative to what they're giving now.

guedita
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Uh, all I meant by my post was that I hope motherfucking DYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OT is at this event.

aaronbk
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
:poo poopie poo poo

seitron
11-18-2011, 10:38 PM
I wonder how long till Skills shows up in this thread and starts lecturing us about how awesome they are.

guedita
11-18-2011, 10:47 PM
You elitist prick.

Monko760
11-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Pop was cool back at the auditorium or is that not cool either? I had can remember having fun at a pop or two. I stopped going after deadmau5 wirly gig year. The only reason I went that year is cuz Adam Freeland needed me to make use of the fake press pass I copied and hold the monitor on my head cuz the shitty sound system was all waking out.