PDA

View Full Version : Saw Arcade Fire last night...

sonofhal
03-15-2007, 01:45 AM
...at Brixton Academy. It was an amazing night. They played a good split between the two albums, plus Cold Wind. They also had a church organ, which was pretty cool. The only downer was Win having a moan about the crowd - "This is a big motherfuckin' Library" was one of his happier remarks. Apparently he is oblivious to the fact that the slower stuff off Neon Bible isn't the easiest stuff to dance to. He seemed to get into it by the end though. Can't wait for the Coachella set.

sonofhal
03-15-2007, 01:48 AM
OOh Arcde fire... I am a shit typist this time in the morning - how do you edit a thread title?

Ah - found it.

The Setlist

'Keep The Car Running'
'No Cars Go'
'Haiti'
'Black Mirror'
'Ocean Of Noise'
'Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)'
'The Well & The Lighthouse'
'Neighborhood #2 (Laika)'
'Black Wave/Bad Vibrations'
'Cold Wind'
'Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)'
'Rebellion (Lies)'
'Intervention'
'(Antichrist Television Blues)'
'Wake Up'

sadsappysucker
03-15-2007, 09:22 AM
OOh Arcde fire... I am a shit typist this time in the morning - how do you edit a thread title?

Ah - found it.

The Setlist

'Keep The Car Running'
'No Cars Go'
'Haiti'
'Black Mirror'
'Ocean Of Noise'
'Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)'
'The Well & The Lighthouse'
'Neighborhood #2 (Laika)'
'Black Wave/Bad Vibrations'
'Cold Wind'
'Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)'
'Rebellion (Lies)'
'Intervention'
'(Antichrist Television Blues)'
'Wake Up'

Good lord that is an awesome set, although I wish they wouldn't have ended the show with Wake Up. It doesn't seem like a very good song to end on.

Does anyone know if they perform Neighborhood #2 (Laika) often? Because that is my favorite song by them and I really hope they will play it day two.

rage patton
03-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Sweet! I was hoping they start or end with Wake Up.
If they are ending with wake up, I will just make sure I am there to see the end for sure.

menikmati
03-15-2007, 10:33 AM
yeah, I don't like them ending on Wake Up either

paulb
03-15-2007, 10:39 AM
to get Neighbourhood 1,2,3 that is sick! I hope Coachella gets that too. Ill be seeing them 3x this year, by fluke. Lucky me. Coachella, Sasquatch and Hurricane.

I just wanna hear, Neighbourhood 1,2,3, Haiti, Rebellion, Intervention, Wake Up...and anything else is extra....