PDA

View Full Version : For you to figure out what video I saw.

ewiggy
03-14-2007, 11:30 PM
i saw it maybe a couple of months ago via youtube. i don't recall who sent it to me - someone IM'd me a link and it could have been one of you.

it was a coachella-esque band. they may have played before. i recall feeling familiar with the name, but not their music.

it was kind of surreal.. some men (the band?) dressed in early 1900s looking clothing, operating a large machine in a desert or something. the machine may have had something to do with meat. then i think the ground swallows it and them. then gems start growing out of people.

what is that? you know, don't you?

bmack86
03-15-2007, 12:32 AM
That's Grizzly Bear-The Knife

codytwo
03-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Damn. I was too late. bmack is definitely right. But the gems don't grow OUT of people; its quite the opposite, rather.

All That I Am
03-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Ok This is a video for a song I used to love, but sadly i've forgotten the name of the song and artist.
It sounded very similar to music sounds better with you. But this song predated the stardust song.
The video was animated and had charaters racing around a track (on motorcycles?) there were a lot of stars in the video.
It just occured to me that the band either had star or dust in the name because when i first heard Music Sounds Better with you i thought it sounded similar and when i heard the name Stardust, i thought it was a total rip off.
I asked several dj's and one said he remembered the song I was talking about and even described the video, but he couldn't remember anything else.

I first saw this video on Mtv's AMP