PDA

View Full Version : Cheap room in Rancho Mirage

Somewhat Damaged
03-14-2007, 08:56 PM
I've got a room at the Motel 6 in Rancho Mirage (15 miles from the venue, according to the hotel part of Coachella.com). I made the reservation when it was announced that the festival will be 3 days and the prices are really good: $55.99 for Thursday, $68.99 for Friday & Saturday, and $55.99 for Sunday. With tax included, the total came out to $378.36.
Now here's the thing: my friend's brother has a house he's renting with some friends and I've been invited to stay there. It's closer to the venue and I'll save a couple hundred dollars. (I haven't gotten anybody to kick in on the hotel room yet, so I've been facing the prospect of doing the $378 by myself.) So I was figuring I could just cancel my reservation, but I thought if anybody wanted to take it over instead, that might be better. I'm not looking for any sort of payment or anything, just thought it might help somebody out. I don't know if the rates are still that low or if rooms are available in hotels that are closer and not too much more expensive. (The cost seemed phenomenal to me when I got it, on par with what I spent at the Best Western on Indio Blvd back in 2003.) If I don't get a response by Monday the 19th, I'm just canceling the reservation, so if you're interested, please message me soon. http://www.myspace.com/rapidcycling

sunsquareneptune
03-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Interested if you haven't cancelled it already?