PDA

View Full Version : Men: Have you sent pictures of you wiener over the internet?

Starraven
06-16-2011, 11:05 AM
This poll is prompted by the comment that most men have sent images of their wangers over the internet. The question includes all forms of digital imagery including but not limited to twitter, facebook, email, texting, sexting, Instant Messages, facetime, skype, chatroulette, or any other program for your phone/computer. Poll is anonymous.

NachoCat
06-16-2011, 12:16 PM
I tried sending one out once but it would error out "file too big"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH !!!!!

djandrews25
06-16-2011, 01:54 PM
haha

I.F.A.
06-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Nacho, I think you won the thread.

Courtney
06-16-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't believe these poll results for a minute.

Neighborhood Creep
06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Guilty, I have done it to a few. 3 gfs and 1 as a joke to a female friend, and I traded 1 with a chick from Inforoo lol

Robin
06-16-2011, 03:44 PM

I don't believe them either.
I have received many pics back in the day from guys who were not my bf.

captncrzy
06-16-2011, 03:45 PM
I received one once. AT WORK.

I.F.A.
06-16-2011, 03:47 PM
I used to have a friend who sent me pictures all the damn time. I hated it, but I was too much of a wimp to tell him to cut it out. He was generally a creep though. I used to be really, really bad at keeping creepy people out of my life.

TommyboyUNM
06-16-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm hearing from more and more female friends that guys just send them unwanted pictures of their dicks. This seems most common after the woman makes it known she has no interest. Like these guys think "I'll give it one last shot. Let her know what she could be working with."

Maybe I'm just weird and part of the minority that has never thought about using an unsolicited cock picture as a courting device.

Gribbz
06-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Why would they lie? The poll is anonymous. Also, where's the "I only send them upon request" option?

I'm hearing from more and more female friends that guys just send them unwanted pictures of their dicks. This seems most common after the woman makes it known she has no interest. Like these guys think "I'll give it one last shot. Let her know what she could be working with."

Maybe I'm just weird and part of the minority that has never thought about using an unsolicited cock picture as a courting device.

I'm with you.

SoulDischarge
06-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Just send them to me so you can answer with confidence. Operators are standing by.

Courtney
06-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Why would they lie? The poll is anonymous.

I think that folks are self-censoring in that maybe some people aren't answering at all and therefore skewing the results in one direction.

SoulDischarge
06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm too busy sending unsolicited cock pictures to vote in any poll.

guedita
06-16-2011, 04:42 PM
You wiener

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
06-16-2011, 04:48 PM
The only times I've ever taken a picture of my dick has been when i was at a party and found a camera unattended and wanted to leave whomever it was a surprise for later.

grannock
06-16-2011, 11:32 PM
AUBURN, ME— Overweight and balding Ira Groff, 37, is unsure how to get the word out about his 11-inch penis. "In theory, I could fumble around in my wallet for something and then—whoops!—an extra-large condom falls out," the acne-scarred Groff said Monday. "But that would come off as staged." Groff has also pondered wearing tighter pants, leaving penile-reduction-surgery brochures around his workspace, or sporting a button that reads, "Ask Me About My Huge Cock.

With the new generation of camera phones, guys like Ira have found a new avenue to spread the word.

sonofhal
06-16-2011, 11:39 PM

Exactly - Where's the "Yes, but only to Courtney" option?

clumsy342
06-17-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm the ONLY one who voted for the first option??

caeden
06-17-2011, 12:21 AM
i'm much too much of a prude to do anything of this nature. besides, once it's sent i would have no control over it. and i like control

you have my number...

Mr. Fuzz
06-17-2011, 08:02 AM

PM Please!

downingthief
06-17-2011, 10:40 AM
I received one once. AT WORK.

Sorry about that.

downingthief
06-17-2011, 10:45 AM

Yeah, hear this too. I'm all for peeps sending out...when it was requested, to significant other, etc. Can be fun!
But, can't imagine a woman getting an unsolicited pic of some dudes junk and going, "Oh, yeah. THAT's what I wanted to see". I mean, come on...it seriously does look like the thing that popped out of John Hurt's gut in Alien. Ladies only want to see it when they like who it is attached to.

amyzzz
06-17-2011, 10:58 AM
I've never gotten a wiener pic, but I'm socially-impaired.

Neighborhood Creep
06-17-2011, 11:28 AM
I've never gotten a wiener pic, but I'm socially-impaired.

Trade?

Starraven
06-17-2011, 12:24 PM

That's why we're thinking guys are either not voting or lying...

ambient sounds
06-17-2011, 12:24 PM
I've scanned my wiener before but never actually sent it. Most girls I've met don't even like the way a penis looks like anyway. So i don't see the point of sending a picture of your cock. Maybe just to some girl that doesn't know how big it is but you know its gonna lead to an actual sexual encounter. I like Wiener's style. Tease her with showing how big it is through boxers, just to make her want to see it in person even more. But then again I've talked to some girls that like the surprise factor of seeing a guys wiener for the first time. As my friend described it, it's like Christmas morning because you just don't know what you are going to get.

Gribbz
06-17-2011, 12:42 PM
It's kinda pathetic to lie in an anonymous poll.

EDIT* I still don't think anybody is lying anyway.

TomAz
06-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Here are some wiener pics:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/CR8X4s9J1ecugh6zFiN7tRvao1_500.jpg

http://www.learn-math.info/history/photos/Wiener_Norbert.jpeg

http://www.wizardrecipes.com/upload/Wiener%20Schnitzel.jpg

http://www.free-photos.biz/images/consumer_products/clothes/wiener_saengerknaben.jpg

MistaGlitch
06-17-2011, 01:07 PM
I did it in middle school when AOL was prevalent. She was a skanky girl in my class and I guess I was equally as skanky. I got some good VAG shots outta her...

Mugwog
06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I just send ball shots. Where's that option?

Everyone loves seeing a scrotum up close!

Starraven
06-17-2011, 03:06 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8439/wheneveryoucan.jpg

Emma Ocean
06-18-2011, 02:41 AM
hahahahahaha, oh mate. I've missed this forum.

chiapet
06-18-2011, 03:13 AM
Guys, I feel I have to point out that, technically, Tinychat counts as "sending pictures" over the internet.

M Sparks
06-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Also, where's the "I only send them upon request" option?

Seconded. None of the options apply. And I've always been a recipient first, so don't you ladies try to pretend this is something only men do.

EDIT- These ladies did NOT have penises.

chiapet
06-18-2011, 12:43 PM
What chicks request dick pictures??? I mean, really? Cocks are not THAT interesting to look at without the body they're attached to.

I mean, I've asked for pictures to see someone's weird piercings but that's entirely different.

Gribbz
06-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Women do like penises. It's not that far fetched.

chiapet
06-18-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't know, man. I haven't found just looking at a picture of a disembodied cock that interesting since I was a teenager.

Gribbz
06-18-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't know, man. I haven't found just looking at a picture of a disembodied cock that interesting since I was a teenager.

FWIW, I'd rather a girl send me a picture of her in some hot panties then just a straight shot of her lady bits. I'm probably alone in that boat though.

chiapet
06-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I'd agree. I guess I just don't really get the appeal of close-up-of-genitals shots. Well, except tits, if anyone wants to just send me pictures of their tits, I am fine with that.

BROKENDOLL
06-18-2011, 01:05 PM
What chicks request dick pictures??? I mean, really? Cocks are not THAT interesting to look at without the body they're attached to.
I mean, I've asked for pictures to see someone's weird piercings but that's entirely different.
They may not be as interesting to look at without a body, but they're just as intelligent and fun to be around. Oh, and less headaches and drama are involved! :)-

Women do like penises. It's not that far fetched.
Would this be considered "far-fetched?"

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/59cd9206.jpg

BROKENDOLL
06-18-2011, 01:14 PM
If anyone would like a hand drawn caricature of your wiener, please send a stamped and self-addressed envelope with your snapshot, and one of these fine pieces of art can literally be yours in 7-10 days! ACT NOW!

caeden
06-18-2011, 01:43 PM

i work with a couple of girls who do what they call "weiner wednesdays". basically they put a call out (don't know how exactly) for cock shots. and they do get a fair amount of pics. they tend to show me. some are impressive, some aren't, and a few a "hope he's a grower" material.

M Sparks
06-19-2011, 09:14 AM
FWIW, I'd rather a girl send me a picture of her in some hot panties then just a straight shot of her lady bits. I'm probably alone in that boat though.

Seconded again.

Still-ill
06-19-2011, 09:41 AM

No youre not alone.

downingthief
06-19-2011, 11:17 AM

No, not alone. That is a hot pic to get.

captncrzy
06-19-2011, 11:20 AM

if anyone wants to just send me pictures of their tits, I am fine with that.

Seconded again.

No youre not alone.

No, not alone. That is a hot pic to get.

BRB

M Sparks
06-19-2011, 11:43 AM
please send a stamped and self-addressed envelope with your snapshot,

I will, as soon as I can find someone to develop this 110 film cartridge.

Panda421
06-19-2011, 02:08 PM
The 33 ppl who said no are liars

downingthief
06-20-2011, 02:07 PM
BRB

SUCH a tease.

TomAz
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
The 33 ppl who said no are liars

You must pull some real skags.

hydr1
06-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Guilty..only upon request though.

Gotta get that good angle so he's looking firme and tall.

Because lord knows its a miserable little flap of meat.

Neighborhood Creep
06-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Guilty..only upon request though.

Gotta get that good angle so he's looking firme and tall.

Because lord knows its a miserable little flap of meat.

Might have to sig this

Premium Roast
06-20-2011, 07:28 PM
just for larfs left a boner shot on as my Myspace profile pic for about an hour on a Saturday with lots of folks online. Ohhh, soooo daring. Thinking about it now I guess it's kinda like the online equivalent of the park trenchcoat guy. You didn't ask for it, but there it is. Enjoy.

Maybe there should be a nude themed day for social media sites. Like Facebook does with "put your favorite superhero as your profile pic" or whatever. It'd be crazy...all of a sudden everyone you wanted to see naked was there naked. Probably mostly guys doin it unless they somehow made it mandatory. Fucking Grandma though. Got to think it through further.

nathanfairchild
06-21-2011, 10:57 PM
just for larfs left a boner shot on as my Myspace profile pic for about an hour on a Saturday with lots of folks online. Ohhh, soooo daring. Thinking about it now I guess it's kinda like the online equivalent of the park trenchcoat guy. You didn't ask for it, but there it is. Enjoy.

Maybe there should be a nude themed day for social media sites. Like Facebook does with "put your favorite superhero as your profile pic" or whatever. It'd be crazy...all of a sudden everyone you wanted to see naked was there naked. Probably mostly guys doin it unless they somehow made it mandatory. Fucking Grandma though. Got to think it through further.

Myspace

lulz

RageAgainstTheAoki
06-21-2011, 11:18 PM
If too many gay men respond to this poll, it will probably get skewed. Caeden may disagree with me on this one, but in my experience it's almost unheard of for a gay man not to have taken cock shots and sent them to friends, acquaintances and potential plows. A gay dude with internet access without cock shots is almost akin to a heterosexual person with internet access without a facebook profile.

I was actually talking about this very thing with a couple of female friends this weekend and they all noted that guys have sent them unsolicited cock shots. Now doing that is a bit odd, I agree.

Not true, though. If they're coming from someone you know, then your memory can fill in the rest; your mind's eye can put the goods in the larger context of the dude's body.

caeden
06-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Caeden may disagree with me on this one, but in my experience it's almost unheard of for a gay man not to have taken cock shots and sent them to friends, acquaintances and potential plows. A gay dude with internet access without cock shots is almost akin to a heterosexual person with internet access without a facebook profile.

i don't disagree with you. i just said that i don't do it myself. i am, in relation to other gay men, rather conservative/traditional in this area. it wasn't until this poll happened that i took my first cock shot. i deleted it after i took it. but i do know that several of my gay friends have cock shots and that they've sent them out (solicited and unsolicited).

and i don't consider that grounds to change my vote. i seriously doubt i'll take another one ever again.

Premium Roast
06-21-2011, 11:53 PM
nathan's view:

http://files.coloribus.com/files/adsarchive/part_1115/11153355/file/gym-long-time-no-see-small-98326.jpg

Starraven
06-22-2011, 01:24 AM
it wasn't until this poll happened that i took my first cock shot.

Glad I could help you with that.

http://www.prlog.org/11465135-twcctw.jpg

Cheddar's Cousin
07-31-2011, 11:49 AM
nathan's view:

http://files.coloribus.com/files/adsarchive/part_1115/11153355/file/gym-long-time-no-see-small-98326.jpg

That chick has a hairy chest!

humanoid
08-01-2011, 03:18 PM

I haven't played much music in recent years, but I'm starting a band today, just so that I can name it Disembodied Cock

ramblinon
08-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Nothing wrong with trading pictures and seeing what you're in for, after mutual attraction has been established (especially with someone who doesn't live locally), or you already have banged and want something to remember the other by.

If a gf went through my phone, between pics received and pics sent... she'd probably break up with me on the spot.

Ohhh yeah, women... when a guy promises you that he's gotten rid of pictures, especially if it's in the midst of a break-up...my anecdotal evidence says they don't get rid of them.

santasutt
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Born in the sixties father of teenagers straight dude initial gut response:

Who (the fuck) DOES that?

Whatever happened to talking dirty on the princess phone at midnight with Marvin Gaye on in the backround?

But here's the elementary question: Just because we have the technology to do something, does it make it ok to do it?

Mugwog
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I got a naked picture sent to me on XMAS morning, I wasn't mad.

I sent her back a tent pitch in some xmas underwear

blueduck
01-08-2012, 09:46 PM
lemonparty?

Miroir Noir
07-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Carlos Danger (http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/23/19640828-anthony-weiner-admits-sexting-continued-after-2011-resignation-from-congress?lite)