PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area to EDC Vegas and back

ManImCool
06-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Is anyone driving from the bay area to Las Vegas and back for EDC? Flights are expensive so I was hoping to hop in someone's car and throw down for gas money. I already have my own hotel and everything, I literally just am looking for a ride and back on Monday.

Geno_g
06-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I am but

I need a background check...

ods..
06-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Man, he's cool.

ManImCool
06-07-2011, 10:29 PM
I am but

I'm male, middle class, and white. That should be enough of a background check. I'm not going to dump your body into a ditch while wearing your face around Vegas after I sodomize your carcass and steal your car.

So when are we leaving? Thursday night? Friday morning?

mmblack
06-10-2011, 02:18 PM
often times serial killers seem quite normal when telling you they won't dump your body into a ditch while wearing your face after sodomizing your carcass and stealing your car.

Media Blitz
06-12-2011, 09:30 PM
If anyone is still looking, I am going to drive out there from the Bay Area by myself (meeting friends from LA) and would love to split the cost of gas. I have 3 open spots in my car and I get pretty decent mileage. Still working the details of when to leave, but I'm definitely coming back on Monday. Private message me or hit me up here.

ManImCool
06-12-2011, 10:01 PM
When you say meeting friends from LA, are you driving further south and THROUGH LA to pick them up? Or are you taking the obvious shorter direct way from the Bay to Vegas and simply meeting your LA friends in Vegas?

Wheres the beef?
06-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I am but

I thought he was one of Davids aliases lol

Geno_g
06-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I thought he was one of Davids aliases lol

I don't think so, he would have asked me in person, plus david isn't going to EDC...

Media Blitz
06-13-2011, 05:50 PM
When you say meeting friends from LA, are you driving further south and THROUGH LA to pick them up? Or are you taking the obvious shorter direct way from the Bay to Vegas and simply meeting your LA friends in Vegas?

I'm taking the direct way and meeting my friends in Vegas. SF to LA to Vegas in one fell swoop would suck so bad.

Aurgasm
06-15-2011, 06:30 AM
anyone need a 3day pass? I'll overnight it to you...

really just want to get rid of this thing

oddball42891
06-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Sup all, my girlfriend and I need a ride, hit us up. We're good people, decided to go last minute. I've been to Coachella 5 times now but never EDC. Help us out if you can, absolutely willing to compensate and provide info if you're concerned or your assistance is conditional.

Thanks,
Dylan