PDA

View Full Version : Queens of the Stone Age, July 25 2011, Fox Theatre Pomona

eyestothesky
05-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Managed to snag 2 floor tickets yesterday. Anyone planning on going? I loved the Them Crooked Vultures set at Coachella '10 and expect the same energy from QotSA, but I have never seen them live.

nathanfairchild
05-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Queens always bring it.

swhite423
05-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Very excited for this show. Glad its a normal queens show and they will play stuff from all the ablums

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
05-23-2011, 09:03 AM
They were absolutely incredible at the Wiltern last month! I've seen QOTSA many times and they are always great. you're in for quite a treat if you're a fan and this is your first time!

MuseRadio
05-23-2011, 11:04 AM
QOTSA is fucking amazing. Seen them 5 times, most recently being at the Wiltern this last April. I wasn;t gonna buy tickets for this show since I just saw them but caved and did. If its a greatest hits setlist like people are suspecting we are all in for quite a treat.

sickveggie
05-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Crossing fingers for that greatest hits setlist especially since I had to sell my wiltern tickets back right before Coachella. I always buy my tickets in pairs and no one wants to go, how someone could turn down a (free) QOTSA show is beyond me.

venturas90sgirl
06-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Never seen them live (SACRILEGE!) and Vultures in 2010 was my 2nd favorite show. I missed QOTSA in April so will definitely check them out.

TomServo
06-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Crossing fingers for that greatest hits setlist especially since I had to sell my wiltern tickets back right before Coachella. I always buy my tickets in pairs and no one wants to go, how someone could turn down a (free) QOTSA show is beyond me.

Well, it is in Pomona. Loooong drive for some, and that venue is kind of a firetrap. I'd offer to grab the ticket myself, but four shows in eight days would be a bit much, especially since I just saw them and will see them again twice over Labor Day...