PDA

View Full Version : Tame Impala (what was kevin parker on?)

pa7156
05-05-2011, 01:21 AM
I loved tame impala's set. It was a little rugged a couple times. minor errors. but it was awesome! and so was warpaint ahead of them. I liked that they did altered versions of a couple different songs. But what they hell was Kevin Parker on? he was mesmerized by the mountains i think! Had a great spot for them but some Aussie dudes decided to creep up towards front and talk almost the whole time. wtf???? you come to listen not to yap! any how loved their set!

frizzlefry
05-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Well I can't give you shit for making a different thread for a band that has already had five made for them this year because I did the same thing butttttt...it's called the search function. For a band that is still breaking through in America in my opinion, they did excellent.

Mr. Dylanja
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
You really have to ask what somebody from a psychedelic rock band is on?

chunk
05-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Tame Impala is the best band in the world right now.

choice cat
05-08-2011, 01:10 PM
that is quite a statement.

pa7156
05-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Well I can't give you shit for making a different thread for a band that has already had five made for them this year because I did the same thing butttttt...it's called the search function. For a band that is still breaking through in America in my opinion, they did excellent.

a) why are you message board addicts so critical of us newbies? b) i am concerned strictly about the opinions of people on the matter of what drugs they may speculate he was or wasn't on.

pa7156
05-08-2011, 10:57 PM
You really have to ask what somebody from a psychedelic rock band is on?

1st, see above. Secondly, i am not sure that he was on drugs, perhaps that was the issue. was it nervousness/fear? was he just drunk. Gimme a break, just looking for some speculation, sorry for asking you think deeper than the first level for a second...

citizenerased
05-08-2011, 11:13 PM
He wasn't tripping.

LickTheLizzard
05-08-2011, 11:18 PM
jenkem.

DANCE MAGIC
05-09-2011, 02:06 AM
why are you message board addicts so critical of us newbies?

well, there is actually an entire thread dedicated to that, also. You can find it here:

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14042

but to answer your question, it's basically because new people tend to start stupid fucking threads like: "RAIDOHEAD FOR 2012" or "DAFT PUNK RULEZ" and then they just say shit that everyone either already knows or doesn't give a shit about. usually both. this thread is actually a pretty good example of that.

see, what you could have done, was just find some Tame Impala thread that already exists (there are several) and just made one post that said something like, "woah that guy was tripping out. do you guys think he was on drugs?"

but you made a whole fucking thread just to ask one stupid fucking question that, for starters, is basically impossible to answer, since none of us are in tame impala.

nathanfairchild
05-09-2011, 02:15 AM
well, there is actually an entire thread dedicated to that, also. You can find it here:

but to answer your question, it's basically because new people tend to start stupid fucking threads like: "RAIDOHEAD FOR 2012" or "DAFT PUNK RULEZ" and then they just say shit that everyone either already knows or doesn't give a shit about. usually both. this thread is actually a pretty good example of that.

see, what you could have done, was just find some Tame Impala thread that already exists (there are several) and just made one post that said something like, "woah that guy was tripping out. do you guys think he was on drugs?"

but you made a whole fucking thread just to ask one stupid fucking question that, for starters, is basically impossible to answer, since none of us are in tame impala.

you forgot to add that after they make these new pointless threads, they get all defensive and upset that everyone turned on them.

pa7156
05-10-2011, 09:27 PM
I suppose i understand the frustration, and i thank you for informing of the frustration, there are a lot of douche bags in the world, and i honestly didnt know there is a search function, but i did look through the first page of threads to see if there was discussion on TI but didn;t see one and besides, i wanted to start a thread of my own, is that sooooo bad? ha ha i personally just wanted to connect with people who are as passionate, if not more so, about Coachella as I am. Coachella is my mecca. that being said, i am sending some positive vibes your way in hopes that i can continue to ask stupid questions and perhaps you'll laugh rather than get annoyed.

pa7156
05-10-2011, 09:31 PM
and after seeing that link, perhaps i am a douche.... hahaha