PDA

View Full Version : Somebody get this girl a press pass AKA Coachella attendees are idiots or a-holes...

dcinsider
04-28-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-04-22/20-valuable-lessons-learned-at-coachella/

There is a comment section for your feedback.

chairmenmeow47
04-28-2011, 11:53 AM
omg please don't. i left a comment. what a crappy article; wasn't even funny. the douchebags of coachella was much better.

Newro7ic
04-28-2011, 11:56 AM
14. If You Wear Sandals, Your Feet Will Look Like They Belong To Sammy Davis Jr. The floor is real real dirty. So if you wear sandals, be prepared to not be able to look your feet in the eye for a good few days given their filth factor.

I don't get it. Is she saying Sammy had dirty feet?

chairmenmeow47
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
perhaps this is copypasta from aryanconcertgoer.com

DANCE MAGIC
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
agreed. this was just some stupid racist bitch that couldn't hang.

DANCE MAGIC
04-28-2011, 12:04 PM
also, her comment:

The floor is real real dirty.

you mean the fucking ground? outside? yeah it's dirty, bitch. the earth is fucking made out of dirt. what the fuck do you expect?

captncrzy
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't know if I'm blind or what, but I don't see a comments area.

chairmenmeow47
04-28-2011, 12:09 PM
under that picture of her with like four people

captncrzy
04-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Yeah, all I see under that are links to her twitter. Maybe it's a firewall thing since I'm at work.

Boourns
04-28-2011, 12:30 PM
6. Leonardo DiCaprio Is Hot Fat Albert. I spotted him at the Neon Carnival on Saturday night (along with about a million other famous people, but Leo trumps all.) He had his hat pulled so far down over his eyes that he basically had no eyes. He should consider cutting two eyeholes in his hat, kind of like a Hot Fat Albert.

Wat. Has she ever seen Fat Albert? The person she is referencing is Fat Albert's friend Dumb Donald.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/dumbdonaldfatalbert.jpg

socalguy100
04-28-2011, 12:41 PM
You Won’t Hear A Lot Of Music. Yeah, no, somehow, and I don’t know why, but I only heard like 2 full band sets and then bits and pieces of other performers.

WTF did she do for three days?

DANCE MAGIC
04-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Wat. Has she ever seen Fat Albert? The person she is referencing is Fat Albert's friend Dumb Donald.

I think it has already been established that she's a dumb racist bitch. She probably thinks all black people just look the same.

TheRotten42
04-28-2011, 12:46 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooow, that was a waste of 5 mins of skim reading.

icaito
04-28-2011, 12:53 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooow, that was a waste of 5 mins of skim reading.

2 min. Had to stop. Eyes hemorrhaging.

IRSCOTT
04-28-2011, 12:54 PM
What a horrible blog/person

Errant
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Luckily, it's blocked here at work. I won't have to suffer through it.

getbetter
04-28-2011, 01:19 PM
What a horrible blog/person

Yup

frizzlefry
04-28-2011, 03:10 PM
I shudder to think that somebody got paid because of this article. I've seen better writing in porta potties

Penguin
04-28-2011, 08:27 PM
This bitch is everything that is wrong with the world today. Why is she even at the music festival? She clearly is an unhappy, ugly person (definitely inside, and prob out). Where is the love? I weep for my generation...

Carolina
04-28-2011, 09:07 PM
She is fucking terrible.

TheScenestar
04-28-2011, 11:50 PM
It seems like she spent all her time drunk in VIP.

Radiohead
04-29-2011, 12:02 AM

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/dumbdonaldfatalbert.jpg

THANK YOU. I was going to post this exact comment myself.

And seriously, if you're going to make fun of stuff, at least be funny. As far as comedy writing goes, this article is totally half-assed.

Tjzoo
04-29-2011, 12:08 AM
i hope she chokes on a big fat donkey dick

andersunnO)))
04-29-2011, 12:39 AM
I hate this bitch.

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2011, 07:55 AM
With her head up in the clouds and her eyes upon the stars, she sashayed around the VIP area looking for these tents filled with music that people spoke of.

captncrzy
04-29-2011, 07:56 AM
I have a nice long response that my employer paid me to write yesterday (unbeknownst to them). I can't get into the comments area at work for some reason, so I need to send it home and remember to post it this weekend.

TommyboyUNM
04-29-2011, 08:04 AM
The person who wrote this is trolling you guys hard.

She's writing in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way, people. She's using a ton of sarcasm and embellishment on a blog for a show that's littered with sarcasm and embellishment. A lot of it isn't all that funny, but I can't believe some of you think this is serious.

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2011, 08:15 AM

She's writing in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way, people. She's using a ton of sarcasm and embellishment on a blog for a show that's littered with sarcasm and embellishment. A lot of it isn't all that funny, but I can't believe some of you think this is serious.
Personally, I can't believe she isn't already a member on this message board.

ivankay
04-29-2011, 08:31 AM
Where was this Machine Gun Alley? Is this another case of morons claiming the hipster parties they go to off the grounds are Coachella? Probably.

TommyboyUNM
04-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm going to post some Onion articles for you guys to deconstruct next.

ods..
04-29-2011, 08:36 AM

i think the problem is that it's just atrociously bad writing. not whether or not she's being ironic. like you said, it isn't even funny haha

ivankay
04-29-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm going to post some Onion articles for you guys to deconstruct next.

At least we'd have something funny to pick apart.

captncrzy
04-29-2011, 08:53 AM

You mean, she's attempting to write in a tongue in cheek sort of way.

chairmenmeow47
04-29-2011, 01:07 PM
it's not even funny is the point.

Virrago
04-29-2011, 01:48 PM
"That is until the sweetest angel from up on high came up to our window, shaking, manic, and said “I just knocked that fence down. Hurry. Leave. Escape. The time is now. Go!!!” It was Les Miserables meets the sh*t-crawl in Shawshank Redemption."

Come on, that part was at least a little bit funny.

captncrzy
04-29-2011, 02:14 PM
I especially like it when she compared the parking lot organizers to Nazis. Because the parking lot organizers treated them like Jews being herded and stuff. Nice analogy.

GoodGirlGalaxy
04-29-2011, 02:54 PM
9. If Someone From A Band Asks If You Want To See Their Bus, Don’t Say “Nah, I Don’t Really Like Buses.” This didn’t happen to me personally, but this is probably just a good rule of thumb in general. Always go to the bus. Always. Worse case scenario, you’ll have a great story for the police.

If I'm to understand correctly, the "worse (sic) case scenario" is that you may get raped and beaten so that you can tell the cops about your great adventure of getting raped and beaten because you were advised to say "yes" whenever a member of a band asks you to their bus?

travelfan
04-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Hah, really? Is this that serious to you all? I'm not even gonna lie, I laughed at some of this. It's not that bad and is clearly tongue in cheek. She's clearly going to Coachella for the starfucking, but I can't hate this.

M Sparks
04-30-2011, 01:10 AM
She's using a ton of sarcasm and embellishment on a blog for a show that's littered with sarcasm and embellishment.

Part of the problem might be that the show was canceled a couple of years ago.

Also, like 70% of this seems to be about a parking lot carnival. In fact, there's no reason not to believe that this chick mistook a parking lot carnival for Coachella and Devito may have just happened to be there too.

EDIT- #2 is totally true, though.

Boourns
04-30-2011, 05:28 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/LAND-O-LAKES-LADY-1303506330.jpg

M Sparks
04-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Also...yes there is something called a Pizza Cookie. They serve it at Oregano's restaurants. What she had was Cookie Pie.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1045/1306665463_2ab1fee420.jpg

She "bought 500 of them", but she "only had a bite". Uh-huh.

whatyouknow
04-30-2011, 07:19 PM
i wish i read the comments in this thread before reading the article; it's utter shit.

16. You Wonít Hear A Lot Of Music. Yeah, no, somehow, and I donít know why, but I only heard like 2 full band sets and then bits and pieces of other performers. To be fair, I also wasnít there Sunday night, when most of my favorite acts were performing. I had to leave considering my brain dipped itself in the Roger Rabbit murdery acid bath and was no longer alive.

what the fuck?

Newro7ic
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Also...yes there is something called a Pizza Cookie. They serve it at Oregano's restaurants. What she had was Cookie Pie.

She "bought 500 of them", but she "only had a bite". Uh-huh.

http://thelittlehill.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/pizookie.jpg

Pizookie. Pizza Cookie. BJ's has them, too.

Penultimate
04-30-2011, 10:26 PM

I only saw two full sets too. I got really sick and spent most of the time whining about it at camp during the day, and wandering around fucked up and near passed out inside the festival at night. It was a weird Coachella. It was wall to wall music for me last year. Next year I plan to make a comeback. I just gotta figure out what will help keep my allergies from kicking my ass again. I'm still sick as I type this. I'm sneezing and coughing and my breathing sucks.

TheMadeleine
05-01-2011, 03:43 AM
She's not racist, she has a black friend (see the last pic she posted as proof).

guedita
05-01-2011, 07:38 AM
I only saw two full sets too. I got really sick and spent most of the time whining about it at camp during the day, and wandering around fucked up and near passed out inside the festival at night. It was a weird Coachella. It was wall to wall music for me last year. Next year I plan to make a comeback. I just gotta figure out what will help keep my allergies from kicking my ass again. I'm still sick as I type this. I'm sneezing and coughing and my breathing sucks.

Don't worry, we all think you're lame too.

M Sparks
05-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Pizookie. Pizza Cookie. BJ's has them, too.

Yeah, Oregano's used to call them Pizookie too until they found out BJ's had it trademarked and switched to "Pizza Cookie". Actually, I'm sure a lot of places have a "Pizza Cookie", but Spicy Pie and BJ's don't.

I'm just saying, if you are going to mock something for its name, get the name right. I think we can agree all the names are stupid.

chairmenmeow47
05-02-2011, 11:30 AM
call them whatever you want, they are fucking delicious.

TommyboyUNM
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
call them whatever you want, they are fucking delicious.

I will call them Betty.

And when they call me, they can call me Al.

I.F.A.
05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
:dooot doot doot doot, doot doot doot doot:

pa7156
05-02-2011, 11:46 PM
also, her comment:

you mean the fucking ground? outside? yeah it's dirty, bitch. the earth is fucking made out of dirt. what the fuck do you expect?

Fucking Classic. You can always distinguish the hippies from the hipsters by the cleanliness of their feet. Forrest fuckin gump was right.
I didnt even wear shoes into the venue on Friday during the day, they were in the way, and saturday night at the swings we started a fuck shoes chant. so clearly this person is just not a real coachella head.

JustSteve
05-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah, Oregano's used to call them Pizookie too until they found out BJ's had it trademarked and switched to "Pizza Cookie". Actually, I'm sure a lot of places have a "Pizza Cookie", but Spicy Pie and BJ's don't.

I'm just saying, if you are going to mock something for its name, get the name right. I think we can agree all the names are stupid.

every time a pizookie is purchased at bj's a donation is made to the cystic fibrosis foundation, which is the disease i have. so please eat the shit out of those pizookie's, people.

nathanfairchild
05-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Fucking Classic. You can always distinguish the hippies from the hipsters by the cleanliness of their feet. Forrest fuckin gump was right.
I didnt even wear shoes into the venue on Friday during the day, they were in the way, and saturday night at the swings we started a fuck shoes chant. so clearly this person is just not a real coachella head.

i don't know how y'all walk around without shoes. i wouldn't last one day without them.

pa7156
05-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Well you see, hobbits have kind of leathery feet, soooo, it works out. Except when the other hobbits make fun of me like Will Ferrell in Elf, cause I'm the largest hobbit ever.

i don't know how y'all walk around without shoes. i wouldn't last one day without them.

Cheddar's Cousin
05-03-2011, 10:00 AM
every time a pizookie is purchased at bj's a donation is made to the cystic fibrosis foundation, which is the disease i have. so please eat the shit out of those pizookie's, people.

At the rate I pound 'em, That shit should be cured tomorrow.

eskamo951
05-03-2011, 11:08 AM
The woman in that Spicy Pie picture was at Dirty Epic on Sunday night...she was into Skip, haha