PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Bloggers

christinemed
04-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know the fashion bloggers that were at coachella this year? I got stopped by one but was too drunk to ask what the name of the blog was.
Cheers

koryp
04-25-2011, 02:01 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=336&pictureid=1943 (http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AuP.y7JS.rD1WXgGi6PYlfebvZx4?p=coachel la+blog&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701)

iamellyn
04-25-2011, 03:04 PM
^^^^^ HAH

sooo what were you wearing?

chairmenmeow47
04-25-2011, 03:06 PM
who the fuck cares. out of all the things to report about coachella, fashion?

koryp
04-25-2011, 05:30 PM
^^^^^ HAH

sooo what were you wearing?

Well actually Ellyn, I was wearing Armani shorts, with a Dirty English top over a Trunk LTD vintage T and 2xst foundation items. Acessories by Rayban and Goldenvoice. Then again, since it doesn't matter, shorts and a shirt, how about you.

suprefan
04-25-2011, 05:44 PM

Hipsters at coachella determine fashion trends for next years seasons. and probably what the next color trend Pantone will pick.

tmac
04-25-2011, 05:44 PM
unfortunately A LOT of people at coachella care a great deal about fashion.

iamellyn
04-25-2011, 07:18 PM

I'm totally with you. music > fashion. nevertheless, like 60% of coachella's female goers meticulously plan their outfits before attending. it's just one big fashion show to them. they're not wearing those stilettos so they can see over the crowd.

Well actually Ellyn, I was wearing Armani shorts, with a Dirty English top over a Trunk LTD vintage T and 2xst foundation items. Acessories by Rayban and Goldenvoice. Then again, since it doesn't matter, shorts and a shirt, how about you.

cute.

koryp
04-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Hipsters at coachella determine fashion trends for next years seasons. and probably what the next color trend Pantone will pick.

Jesus balls! I just had to google this and I learned a new word. This thread is educational. Thanks Supre :thu

cute.

It's what I was going for.

lawbstar
04-25-2011, 08:01 PM
they're not wearing those stilettos so they can see over the crowd.

no one was wearing stilettos....

fetuspiniata
04-25-2011, 08:09 PM

We went as gilligan and the skipper this year and I feel like it was totally lost on 75% of the crowd who thought I was just another hipster in a sailor hat!