PDA

View Full Version : found a watch

twistedstixs
04-21-2011, 02:43 PM
I found a womens watch sunday near the main stage barricade after kanye. If you can describe it or better yet send a photo of the model of watch you lost ill be happy to return it to you.

frizzlefry
04-21-2011, 03:19 PM
awww what a sweetheart you are, too bad you went about this in the worst fucking way. Odds are that the owner doesn't even know this message board exists and is hopelessly checking with lost and found. Why didn't you just drop off there?

thombjork
04-21-2011, 04:20 PM
awww what a sweetheart you are, too bad you went about this in the worst fucking way. Odds are that the owner doesn't even know this message board exists and is hopelessly checking with lost and found. Why didn't you just drop off there?

Unfortunately, QFT.

Wait..is this a troll thread?

frozen pilgrim
04-21-2011, 04:36 PM
if you google "coachella" "found a watch" this comes up super quick. the post and found was one teensy booth for 75k people.

why would anyone rag on the OP here?

ps, op, if you want one more avenue to help this person out, just send a picture of the watch to psychic friend (the moderator) and she'll likely include it the annual "lost and found" thread(s). thank you for keeping up the coachella karma. I lost my phone in 08, and having it kept safe near where I lost it by some kind souls midday in the sun was one of the things that cemented for me how different coachellians are from other people.

gaypalmsprings
04-21-2011, 04:37 PM
watches are so lame

louvall
04-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I wish you had found my iPhone...

frizzlefry
04-22-2011, 10:04 AM
if you google "coachella" "found a watch" this comes up super quick. the post and found was one teensy booth for 75k people.

why would anyone rag on the OP here?

ps, op, if you want one more avenue to help this person out, just send a picture of the watch to psychic friend (the moderator) and she'll likely include it the annual "lost and found" thread(s). thank you for keeping up the coachella karma. I lost my phone in 08, and having it kept safe near where I lost it by some kind souls midday in the sun was one of the things that cemented for me how different coachellians are from other people.

I'm not saying this OP is an asshole or anything but your suggestion to send a picture to PF would have been pointless if they just left it at the lost and found booth in the first place. And odds are if the watch was really important to the person they would have checked that teensy booth multiple times either Sunday night or Monday morning with no avail because the OP was hanging onto it. It's nice that the OP picked it up because the next person might not have been so noble, but if it was someone who handed it into lost and found the previous owner might already have it by now.

jdaws
04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
from this, infer the existence of an intelligent designer of the universe