PDA

View Full Version : Steve Angello should wear a name tag

infestma
04-20-2011, 03:38 PM
From what we counted he said "I AM STEVE ANGELLO" at least 6 times and we didn't even bother counting "LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU"

Also his set and Axwell's were practically identical. Wow was that a waste of a closing Sahara act.

GuyInTucson
04-20-2011, 03:40 PM
I can't stand when EDM DJ's that feel the need to pick up a fucking mic and shout to the crowd. Play your music and shut the fuck up.

djandrews25
04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
An introduction i dont mind. But yeah these guys arent nearly talented enough for their egos.

choice cat
04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Or at least hold it until the end and you can say your name once. Shoulda gone with Angello OR Axwell, not both.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Magnetic Man from what i heard in the beer garden was the absolute WORST offender in the "you need to put the fucking mic down" department.

thewoodenman
04-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Magnetic Man from what i heard in the beer garden was the absolute WORST offender in the "you need to put the fucking mic down" department.

there is much truth in this. i dont even understand why the hell they had an mc, they should have really just left it to their music. it would have actually been enjoyable i feel..

Vic Viper
04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
I can't stand when EDM DJ's that feel the need to pick up a fucking mic and shout to the crowd. Play your music and shut the fuck up.
thunderball and take in the dome talked a lot. it was pretty irritating.

GuyInTucson
04-20-2011, 04:05 PM
thunderball and take in the dome talked a lot. it was pretty irritating.

It always seems to be the biggest clown DJ's that do it too. Guetta and Aoki come to mind.

choice cat
04-20-2011, 04:07 PM
At one point the mc for Magnetic Man said "let me introduce the band". Jesus Christ these guys were no fucking band, and furthermore needing all 3 of them on stage including the mc was just an absolute joke, and waste of my time. I thought Magnetic Man was gonna be totally bonkers, I couldn't have been any more wrong.