PDA

View Full Version : Dear trio of attractive girls dancing during Wire...

BeeII
04-19-2011, 04:01 PM
You were having fun, dancing during Wire's set at the left side of the tent. I came in halfway through the set and was enjoying when I noticed you. After a couple of songs, I just had to stop you (in between songs) and tell you how absolutely gorgeous you three were. But since I am way out of your league, and I wanted to catch some of B.A.D., I left right after I paid you this genuine compliment.

I don't know any of your names, or where you're from, and I doubt you'll ever see this, but just wanted to say hi again.

bluemamba
04-19-2011, 04:12 PM
But since I am way out of your league.....

You shot yourself in the foot just by thinking that. You couldve banged all three and snorted lines off their ass if you had played your cards right.

BeeII
04-19-2011, 04:15 PM
You shot yourself in the foot just by thinking that. You couldve banged all three and snorted lines off their ass if you had played your cards right.

Perhaps. One of them was REALLY flattered. I actually shot myself in the foot by leaving for B.A.D. I should have stayed and hung out with them.

bluemamba
04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Perhaps. One of them was REALLY flattered. I actually shot myself in the foot by leaving for B.A.D. I should have stayed and hung out with them.

Before you would've known it, you would've invited them over to your tent for later for beer, drugs, whatever it is you like to do, and they probably would've said yes.

BeeII
04-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Before you would've known it, you would've invited them over to your tent for later for beer, drugs, whatever it is you like to do, and they probably would've said yes.

I wasn't camping, but yeah. Regret-chella for sure.