PDA

View Full Version : 10 for 1 water recycling fail

boyalien0
04-19-2011, 01:02 AM
This should count as a past experience now...the one major fail with this setup was ONE station for 10 for 1 recycling. We collected bottles and headed over multiple times on Saturday and Sunday to be hit with a 40 minute line. Not cool.

meyouseek
04-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Bad timing? I never waited more than 5-10 minutes and usually less than that. I forgot my wallet on Saturday so I was over there more than a few times.

hydr1
04-19-2011, 08:51 AM
They had free water refill stations donkey...bring ONE empty one and fill it up as much as possible. Or fill your camel back like me

itsgonrain
04-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Next time I'll just bring containers, we didn't wise up till the last day but we had so much water just sitting at the campsite, $2 bottles felt like a complete scam....

thefrush
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
The four times I went to this tent, I walked right up.

frizzlefry
04-19-2011, 10:30 AM
I tried once and there was an absurd line. The refilling stations were amazing this year however. It was a complete 180 from last year where the one refilling station always had a line and the recycling program was almost empty. Refilling station near the Gobi never had me in line for more than five minutes it was great.

arthurbang
04-19-2011, 10:31 AM
It was probably bad timing. I think my wife and I brought up about 40 bottles total, over the last two days, but never waited more than 5 minutes.

Mugwog
04-22-2011, 04:49 PM
This is why you bring money and not pick up trash during your festival experience.

CrimesceneCookie
04-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Next time I'll just bring containers, we didn't wise up till the last day but we had so much water just sitting at the campsite, $2 bottles felt like a complete scam....

I take it you've been to no other festivals or any club, ever.

iamellyn
04-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah I think it really depends. I realize $2 is inexpensive but when we had a free moment, we would pack our backpacks with bottles and head over there. Sometimes the line was 5 mins, but there was a couple instances where it was like 20. I usually gave up if it was too long and just bought some. I think they should have multiple stations.

EarlenWessner
09-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Recycling your garbage in your backyard even in your home is one way of protecting the environment for a greener community. However, there are recycling laws that can floods out cash in just quick time. California and Maine lost millions in recycling fraud as offenders goes green. Look no further, all of the info you'll need is at Match Financial (http://www.matchfinancial.com/types-of-payday-loans/).