PDA

View Full Version : Lee motherfuckin Burridge in The Do Lab from 3-4 on Saturday

Mikey Lion
04-18-2011, 04:09 PM
I don't care what anyone else says, the best party of the weekend went to Jesse Wright & Lee Burridge djing The Do Lab from 2-4 on Saturday. Fucking unbelievable deep, tribal-tech-house that had the place absolutely raging. The water cannons were on full blast, the music was some of the best all weekend, and the place was going absolutely bananas. Seriously I don't think any other DJ besides Sven Vath played a more energy/mood fitting set than Lee Burridge. Easily the set of the day on Saturday, and surprisingly one of my top 5 sets of the entire weekend

Honestly, I don't even understand why The Do Lab books so many shitty dubstep/glitch-hop djs...The levels of energy between the techie sets and the dubsteps sets in there were fucking polar opposites. Let's see...do I want to stand in the same place nodding up and down waving one arm...or do I want to fucking dance like a fucking madman in what was one of the coolest, wettest parties I've ever been to.

REAL TALK. Anyone else who was there knows exactly what I'm talking about.