PDA

View Full Version : three thugged out dudes with a pitbull

thenoiboi
04-18-2011, 04:06 AM
anyone else see these guys or know what happened to them? they were walking from the merch area toward the main stage during the strokes while everyone they passed kind of stopped and pointed. i have to imagine bringing a pitbull into a MASSIVE crowd of strangers in the dark, while blaringly loud music plays, is, at very least, a bad idea.

so... what the fuck?

GuyInTucson
04-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I didn't see this, but it leads me to wonder... Did security stop caring halfway through Sunday? I mean, it could be just me, but it seemed much more crowded after 6pm on Sunday than at any other point during the festival. It seemed like a lot of people got in late. Perhaps my judgment of this is a bit off, but that's the way it seemed.

guedita
04-18-2011, 09:34 AM
I was hoping this was about a spin off of Two Guys A Girl and a Pizza Place.

Dub5tep
04-18-2011, 09:39 AM
my girlfriend and i were between the dolab and mainstage when we saw this guy and the dog...fuckin tripped me out when he said it was a "service" dog, the guy was covered in tats and was all bro'd out

jonprc
04-18-2011, 11:27 AM
I didn't see this, but it leads me to wonder... Did security stop caring halfway through Sunday? I mean, it could be just me, but it seemed much more crowded after 6pm on Sunday than at any other point during the festival. It seemed like a lot of people got in late. Perhaps my judgment of this is a bit off, but that's the way it seemed.

i was at the gate when he came in, they definitely gave him a lot of attention.
but he didn't have a service vest or anything.
seemed like a pretty sweet dog.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5101/5630423309_7bdcfdfa2c_b.jpg

Alchemist559
04-18-2011, 02:41 PM
I didn't know thugs wore DC's??? Looks more like bmx/909er to me.

thenoiboi
04-18-2011, 02:42 PM
I didn't know thugs wore DC's??? Looks more like bmx/909er to me.

it was dark when i saw 'em.

TomAz
04-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Three Thugged Out Dudes With a Pitbull would be a good band name.

GuyInTucson
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Three Thugged Out Dudes With a Pitbull would be a good band name.

Sounds like a band that would open for Cypress Hill.

Alchemist559
04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
it was dark when i saw 'em.

Lol, so you would have most likely ran away seeing someone like this in a dark area in LA? Where are you from Maine or Iowa?
P.s. that dog looks vicious LOL.

EDIT: nevermind norcal, almost the same.

zippytc
04-18-2011, 03:42 PM
i didnt see those guys but i did see another guy with a pit, i think it had a vest on it. but it confused the hell out of me

thenoiboi
04-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Lol, so you would have most likely ran away seeing someone like this in a dark area in LA? Where are you from Maine or Iowa?
P.s. that dog looks vicious LOL.

EDIT: nevermind norcal, almost the same.

nope. i live and was raised in the place my profile says i was. (go dodgers!).

it didn't scare me as much as make me wonder why it was at this huge fest.