PDA

View Full Version : Kanye, I'm gonna let you finish but...

motherofmothera
04-18-2011, 03:18 AM
...Jay-Z's performance last year was miles beyond yours.

Kanye's "act one" was awesome and he started "act two" solid but then everything started to fizzle out about halfway through and he started to lose the audience. By the time he reached "act three" there was a steady stream of people leaving.

Kanye blew his load too early and then ended up shooting blanks the rest of the night.

concertgoer
04-18-2011, 03:20 AM
You are soo wrong
I loved both sets but Kanye's set was a fucking production with 3 sepperate acts and no hype man unlike Jay-Z

GuyInTucson
04-18-2011, 03:22 AM
So does every single person that didn't like Kanye think they need to start their own thread?

concertgoer
04-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Seriously! this is soo annoying because then I have to go into each thread and defend Mr. West's mind-blowing set

motherofmothera
04-18-2011, 03:31 AM
You are soo wrong
I loved both sets but Kanye's set was a fucking production with 3 sepperate acts and no hype man unlike Jay-Z

Kanye's acts should have been titled The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

He was no where near Jay-Z, who is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest rappers ever, had a near flawless set, who had a full band, three set changes and Beyonce.

GuyInTucson
04-18-2011, 03:37 AM
I liked Jay-Z's set better too, but Kanye's set was great. Jay had a live band; Kanye had a better theatrical show; Jay had Memphis Bleek as his hype man; Kanye didn't have a hype man; Jay-Z put on a sick hip hop concert; Kanye put on a sick hip hop show.

Also, there are two other threads about Kanye's performance on here already.

motherofmothera
04-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Also, there are two other threads about Kanye's performance on here already.

It's Kanye West. I'm surprised there aren't more threads.

concertgoer
04-18-2011, 03:46 AM

He was no where near Jay-Z, who is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest rappers ever, had a near flawless set, who had a full band, three set changes and Beyonce.

Keep on hating

Monko760
04-18-2011, 04:07 AM

full band bitch

Monko760
04-18-2011, 04:08 AM
i watched it and it was just him rapping to his productions, yes it was KANYE!!! but nothing MORE? Not a well thought up performance at all. JAY Z was fucking tight!

ajax4747
04-18-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't like Kanye...but that was awesome! Still a douche, but still killed it!

dyltr0n3030
04-18-2011, 07:47 AM
Seriously! this is soo annoying because then I have to go into each thread and defend Mr. West's mind-blowing set

So does every single person that didn't like Kanye think they need to start their own thread?

It's obnoxious! Spamming threads about his performance will not make it any better. (not that it needs to get any better IMO he was fantastic).