PDA

View Full Version : already getting post coachella depression...

krisskross
04-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Already feel in coming on. And this year was impeccably organized, so its gonna be worse. I mean, with a fledgling wristband process and the number of people on the grounds, your bound to have some pickups.

Dare I say Coachella ironed out the wrinkle that was 2010 clusterfuckchella!

Party on kids! Let's close this one big!

Happy coachella!!

gaypalmsprings
04-17-2011, 08:24 AM
pre-partum depression & pickups?

krisskross
04-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Ha ha. I was still in bed when I started the post.

Talked myself up from low!!

david.sound
04-18-2011, 02:52 PM
I miss Coachella :(

krisskross
04-18-2011, 06:49 PM
I miss Coachella :(

+1 :(

plus i am sick and totally dreading going to work. lame sauce.

gaypalmsprings
04-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm at home watching Coachella on all 3 news channels. One reporter mentioned that Coachella is so good, that every person has his/her own experience. Then he shared his story with photos (which was a fail for me). But he has a great point - Coachella is whatever you want it to be. Part of it is fond memories of the past, as well as hopes for next year. This year's Coachella gave me the most hope ever for the future of Coachella.

I still do miss Coachella already, though. Sigh.

Mr.Trent
04-18-2011, 07:08 PM
cutting my wristband officially made me depressed

Neighborhood Creep
04-18-2011, 07:23 PM

I'm wearing mine until I get my first job interview upon arrival

dilfpot
04-18-2011, 07:49 PM

I'm wearing mine until I get my first job interview upon arrival

I'm keeping mine as long as possible so every time I see it, I will remember how amazing this year was.

eskamo951
04-18-2011, 07:54 PM

I was going to cut mine off, but then decided I no longer give a fuck if my professors see it and catch me in my lie...mainly because my delayed flight back to CA on Wednesday prevented me from going to any of my Thursday classes, regardless if I had already planned to ditch them.

I was fighting off the depression beginning Sunday night. I kept making myself cheer up and soak in the last few hours of it. I almost cried when I drove off the fields today

krisskross
04-18-2011, 08:16 PM
Part of it is fond memories of the past, as well as hopes for next year. This year's Coachella gave me the most hope ever for the future of Coachella.

I still do miss Coachella already, though. Sigh.

This.

The reason I really decided to go last minute, is because I have soooo many amazingly fantastical memories of my times at Coachella. I almost went to Bonaroo. But decided to give Coachella another chance.

SO GLAD I DID!!

And I took the clasp and sensor off mine and will be rocking it until Electric Picnic in September!

lolswaglol
04-18-2011, 08:39 PM
PCD has hit me. As soon as I saw shitty weather between the mountain passes on the 10 west, I started to feel it and then when we finally got back to Orange County and my girlfriend and friends dropped me off in cold, almost rainy weather, it fully hit me. Counting down the days till I can party in the desert again.

artisticcreator
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
I was ready for a fourth day when I woke up this morning!

krisskross
04-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Right?! I'm sitting at my desk thinking, "Fuck, I should be dressed and sunscreened and cracking open my first beer."

rays8957
04-19-2011, 10:27 AM
This sucks, lost my phone Saturday night at Arcade Fire so now every time some one inquires why I don't have my phone, i have to remind myself of the amazing performance that made me lose it.... I miss Coachella

spacekat
04-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Aye dios mio,
I'm trying to write that 7 page paper I put off all weekend and I can't stop watching video footage of Coachella/ stalking the message boards. The excitement of Coachella is like Christmas for big kids. At least we are lucky enough to be able to feel that same excitement that is lost for so many.

LiquidL
04-19-2011, 01:00 PM
The next Coachella countdown starts the minute Sunday night ends.