PDA

View Full Version : Sound/video problems during the Black Keys

thenoiboi
04-16-2011, 12:17 AM
kind of a bummer. patrick's snare wasn't mic'd right or something, and the sound in general was SUPER quiet. to the point where even decently close to the stage, brandon flowers' set was drowning them out.

also, he video screens were out for about half of the performance. sucks if you were suck in the boonies. i stayed, because, you know. they're great.

kuzilla
04-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Yeah that was a bummer but it seems like as soon as Brandon Flowers and his Killers finished they managed to fix everything.

foaminjectedaxlrose
04-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I was up close for the keys and the sound was perfect. The lack of screens didn't bother me, because I was right there, but I felt bad for everyone further back who couldn't see.

GuyInTucson
04-20-2011, 11:41 AM
I said this in the other thread, but it seems like the quality of sound depended on where you were. Where I was at (left speaker, first row of speakers) I heard them fine.

frizzlefry
04-20-2011, 11:48 AM
It was either being drowned out by Flowers or by the fucking Brolab

sin213
04-20-2011, 11:54 AM
i think they were getting the webcast soundboard/video stream mixed up with the real sound/video screens stream, as the webcast sounds perfect. no audio issues or video issues at all during that set on the webcast...

it sux too, cause i had talked a couple friends into seeing the Keys rather than Cut Copy...which is what we ALL should have gone and seen.

fredbull
04-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah the sound seemed kind of thin and soft to the left of the soundboard, but then me and my sisters moved back right behind the first set of speakers and they sounded perfect