PDA

View Full Version : CEE LO GREEN AMAZING FK COACHELLA (MAIN STAGE HEADLINE) RACIST

zeldAr
04-15-2011, 04:39 PM
coachella f u for not selling single day tickets at the door,
woodstock would say aint that some shit
cee loo green is not headlining because he is black,
COACHELLA ARE TEA PARTY PEOPLE.
kings of leon sucks and duran duran.

today i became a cee lo green fan he is super cool.
and hes funky blue

Hannahrain
04-15-2011, 04:44 PM
You're going to be fun.

Starraven
04-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Shit i need to change my icon.

thenoiboi
04-16-2011, 12:13 AM

and hes funky blue

yeah, good thing kanye west isn't black. then he'd probably be on the gobi at 3.

kuzilla
04-16-2011, 12:20 AM

and hes funky blue

Are you retarded?

krisskross
04-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Cee-lo sucked nuts. What an a-hole

nationocean
04-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Look, I don't think any of us know the reason yet for why he was late. he acted like it was coachella's mainstage crews fault, but didn't outright say that.. maybe we was delayed, maybe they were tech delayed... but being that bitter about it and spreading bad vibes like that was not what coachella needed.

and then to cut him off in the middle of a song... only to have lauryn hill 20 mins late right after... seemed pointless to me.

the black keys were heartbreaking.. i decided to go over there with for a friend who is a huge fan, and it was so bad. sound and lights and video wasn't working for whole time were were there. when we started walking out they got the video working but the sound never got turned up..

concertgoer
04-16-2011, 08:40 AM
I really hope that Goldenvoice fixes the main stage issues today

gaypalmsprings
04-16-2011, 08:44 AM
a 20 minute set that everyone was saying FUCK YOU to Mr. Green. he's an asshat with no talent and shitty back-up band,

gaypalmsprings
04-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Look, I don't think any of us know the reason yet for why he was late. he acted like it was coachella's mainstage crews fault, but didn't outright say that

I thought he mumbled something about the plane being late & that he should have been given a better time. Definately not a main stage act.

They should have put him in the Do Lab and Do'ed all over him. How did this character get nominated for a Grammy?

concertgoer
04-16-2011, 08:48 AM
I was looking forward to his set but I should have just stayed in the Mojave and watched POBPAH

elChurro
04-16-2011, 09:56 AM
So ariel pink wasent the only jackass?

Hawkings
04-16-2011, 09:57 AM
we left after he was more than 20 min late to go see Pains of Being Pure at Heart. As for Cee Lo, "Oh I really hate your ass right now", we were really looking forward to having him kick off our Coachella (It was too hot for us to dance during Ozomotli)

spiggums
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I thought he mumbled something about the plane being late & that he should have been given a better time. Definately not a main stage act.

Man.... When he made the comment about getting a real timeslot next time I was just like "yeah, let's go"...

Don't like your set time? Bitch to your agent, they're the ones doing the negotiating on your behalf, not the crowd who's there to see you...

Easily the worst set of the weekend.

Beyond his attitude... his backing band seemed like he sacrificed quality for "hot chicks"... Now I'm not saying that women are inherently inferior as musicians... Cause that's not true... it's just in this case, it seems gender was more a prerequisite than talent. Band was sloppy, to say the least.

Hannahrain
04-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Did you all hear that? This assknuckle just said women are inherently inferior as musicians. Witch hunt beacon activate.

malcolmjamalawesome
04-18-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm pretty sure he wore Indian feathers, too.

Drewski27
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM
i thought it was really awesome how he knew he had 20 minutes to play whatever and instead of playing something off his new record besides fuck you", he played 2 gnarles barkley tracks? why?

Somewhat Damaged
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Guess we know where the Gnarls Barkley reunion isn't going to happen.

emllik
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM
yeah, good thing kanye west isn't black. then he'd probably be on the gobi at 3.

Too bad he isn't a female, or we could have had three days consecutive of black female artists playing in the dead heat of the day on the main stage. What a shame. They CERTAINLY don't discriminate.....

emllik
04-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Man.... When he made the comment about getting a real timeslot next time I was just like "yeah, let's go"...

Don't like your set time? Bitch to your agent, they're the ones doing the negotiating on your behalf, not the crowd who's there to see you...

Beyond his attitude... his backing band seemed like he sacrificed quality for "hot chicks"... Now I'm not saying that women are inherently inferior as musicians... Cause that's not true... it's just in this case, it seems gender was more a prerequisite than talent. Band was sloppy, to say the least.

When you're working under GV, and have any idea of what you're talking about, I think we'll all start reading everything you type in your posts. Until then, flame on, flamer!

spiggums
04-18-2011, 05:48 PM
When you're working under GV, and have any idea of what you're talking about, I think we'll all start reading everything you type in your posts. Until then, flame on, flamer!

So what... you can't argue against my "you're a fool for bitching about $2 water" post, so you pick another post at random and make a half-assed reply instead?

I mean, what part of that post requires having worked with GV to properly comment on?

The part about booking agents being responsible for negotiations with promoters? (that's kind of the principle job function of an agent... shocking, I know)

Or the part about his band lacking talent?

And you call me a flamer... at least you've got a sense of humor!

emllik
04-18-2011, 05:51 PM
a 20 minute set that everyone was saying FUCK YOU to Mr. Green. he's an asshat with no talent and shitty back-up band,

His current hit is titled Fuck You. He has more money than you. His dick is bigger than yours. Any dude you're with, or have ever been with, would likely have him over you because of all of that. If you were obviously into chics, I'd say the same about them. When it comes down to it, he's the man. You're an asshat for sitting here in a message board criticizing him WHEN HE'LL NEVER READ IT! You think he's back at home right now thinking, "Damn, that gaypalmsprings been blasting me online again, mah. Don't think I can take much more of this without bitching about it to others." If Cee Lo weren't such a fucking bitch, he'd have never even showed his face. First off, don't play if you don't like your time. Secondly, don't bitch about it. Thirdly, Cee Lo is the man, nigro! When Gaypalmsprings and the GPS Unit hit Coachella in 2012, I'll respect your gripe on Cee Lo, and his band. Until then... keep that unit in your pants, homiebread. Honestly... fuck Cee Lo. I wanted to see him when I first saw the lineup.... but by the time the set times came out, I knew I'd see about anything over him. Meaning: If you were there to see this, you have a reason to bitch, and feel wronged. The reason is no Cee Lo. You telling yourself that he was something worth seeing, as opposed to... beer garden, taking a nap next to an asian guy sitting next to a pile of puke, or whatever else (I'm sure there was actual music playing somewhere... give me a booklet, and I'll tell you every day in detail... without, I'm in a fog)... that is the problem. Just like me walking over to Morrissey just in time to say something about how the smell of burning flesh is making him sick. It made my Coachella moment! I loved every second of it! Then, promptly, I realized he was going to attempt to play music... and I walked off. I won't sit here and call the dude an asshat though haha. Now.... if I had his e-mail addy.... who knows?

emllik
04-18-2011, 05:52 PM
So what... you can't argue against my "you're a fool for bitching about $2 water" post, so you pick another post at random and make a half-assed reply instead?

I mean, what part of that post requires having worked with GV to properly comment on?

The part about booking agents being responsible for negotiations with promoters? (that's kind of the principle job function of an agent... shocking, I know)

Actually, Flame-troll, I responded to your lacking $2 water retort. Your bad for missing it in an attempt to bitch on it at a post I did afterwards =)

Neighborhood Creep
04-18-2011, 05:57 PM
His current hit is titled Fuck You. He has more money than you. His dick is bigger than yours. Any dude you're with, or have ever been with, would likely have him over you because of all of that. If you were obviously into chics, I'd say the same about them. When it comes down to it, he's the man. You're an asshat for sitting here in a message board criticizing him WHEN HE'LL NEVER READ IT! You think he's back at home right now thinking, "Damn, that gaypalmsprings been blasting me online again, mah. Don't think I can take much more of this without bitching about it to others." If Cee Lo weren't such a fucking bitch, he'd have never even showed his face. First off, don't play if you don't like your time. Secondly, don't bitch about it. Thirdly, Cee Lo is the man, nigro! When Gaypalmsprings and the GPS Unit hit Coachella in 2012, I'll respect your gripe on Cee Lo, and his band. Until then... keep that unit in your pants, homiebread. Honestly... fuck Cee Lo. I wanted to see him when I first saw the lineup.... but by the time the set times came out, I knew I'd see about anything over him. Meaning: If you were there to see this, you have a reason to bitch, and feel wronged. The reason is no Cee Lo. You telling yourself that he was something worth seeing, as opposed to... beer garden, taking a nap next to an asian guy sitting next to a pile of puke, or whatever else (I'm sure there was actual music playing somewhere... give me a booklet, and I'll tell you every day in detail... without, I'm in a fog)... that is the problem. Just like me walking over to Morrissey just in time to say something about how the smell of burning flesh is making him sick. It made my Coachella moment! I loved every second of it! Then, promptly, I realized he was going to attempt to play music... and I walked off. I won't sit here and call the dude an asshat though haha. Now.... if I had his e-mail addy.... who knows?

Have you not came down from the drugs?

Hannahrain
04-18-2011, 06:01 PM
If you reformat that post into one long line the way it's apparently intended to be read, it's long enough to be both warp and weft in a biblical death shroud and still leave enough for a table runner.

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:05 PM

Congratulations. You finally got me to read an entire post of yours =) The point is, you're not an artist. I mean... yeah, we're all artists. I can play you twenty songs you've never heard in your life, show you twenty images you've never seen, sculp ten sets of perfect tits in the sand...... but we're not the ones up there making the boo for showing up, playing two songs, saying fuck this, and splitting. We're also not the ones talking to Cee Lo, his agent/s, or anyone involved with him, or GV. You don't know what happened, why he reacted the way he did, said what he said. Thing is... he could have said or done anything, using anything as an excuse. In all actuality, Cee Lo is probably another crack addicted African American letting fame go to his head. Having said that, you are neither. You don't deal with him. You purely speculate, and point out the obvious. Kudos? Gold star? Agent jerks the promotor, vice versa, yadda yadda.... you think that's all that goes down? Case and point. Kanye West would NOT have been at Coachella if he hadn't have been headlining. I'm not telling you to like him. I'm not saying I like him. As an artist, with an ego to look after, some will act differently than others, according to certain circumstances. If Cee Lo thought he got fucked... I'm not surprised. Personally, I think Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu got fucked as well. They should have had better time slots. Cee Lo shouldn't have even been invited to play, in my opinion. His music is terrible. I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather hear/watch Eliza Doolittle singing Fuck You and Runaway, than to be expected to sit through an entire set of either Cee Lo or Kanye. Bright Eyes naturally deserved a headlining spot, didn't get one, and still pulled off an amazing show (and I can't stand their two most recent albums). It has a lot to do with the artists, and basically nothing to do with the crowds, the promotors, or the agents. He can bitch to all of them three times, if he likes to. Eventually, like you, he'll come to realize that he's just a whiney little bitch. That's the best time in a young e-man's life. When he realizes that he's more than just that whiney little bitch using claymation icons in chat rooms and message boards.... or being in a band that doesn't satisfy the majority. What if Bob Dylan had been that little cast-mold bitch that you want every artist to be? Hard to compare Dylan to Cee Lo, as Cee Lo is untalented.... but so many people are bitching in his name, which is adding to his infamy. No such thing as bad publicity, and here you and the crew are talking about it... so..... Win.

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Have you not came down from the drugs?

I never come down, likely.

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:09 PM
If you reformat that post into one long line the way it's apparently intended to be read, it's long enough to be both warp and weft in a biblical death shroud and still leave enough for a table runner.

Don't disregard my punctuation, dear. No indentations needed for a single point, or run of points on a single general topic. Baby, can you dig your man? He's a righteous man.

spiggums
04-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Congratulations ... Win.
cool story bro

Radiohead
04-18-2011, 06:17 PM
I think this was the worst performance I saw this weekend. The only reason I stayed for the whole thing was that it was so short. I headed to the Main Stage thinking that his set was already in full swing. I got there just in time to see him enter the stage and act like the fact that he was late was an inconvenience to him and not the audience or festival promoters. Then he bitched about his time slot. He also sounded really bad. I've seen live videos of him where he sounds excellent, so I know he can do better. Bad performance all around.

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:18 PM
cool story bro

Now you're thinking =)

misterpickles
04-18-2011, 06:24 PM

Congratulations. You finally got me to read an entire post of yours =) The point is, you're not an artist. I mean... yeah, we're all artists. I can play you twenty songs you've never heard in your life, show you twenty images you've never seen, sculp ten sets of perfect tits in the sand...... but we're not the ones up there making the boo for showing up, playing two songs, saying fuck this, and splitting. We're also not the ones talking to Cee Lo, his agent/s, or anyone involved with him, or GV. You don't know what happened, why he reacted the way he did, said what he said. Thing is... he could have said or done anything, using anything as an excuse. In all actuality, Cee Lo is probably another crack addicted African American letting fame go to his head. Having said that, you are neither. You don't deal with him. You purely speculate, and point out the obvious. Kudos? Gold star? Agent jerks the promotor, vice versa, yadda yadda.... you think that's all that goes down? Case and point. Kanye West would NOT have been at Coachella if he hadn't have been headlining. I'm not telling you to like him. I'm not saying I like him. As an artist, with an ego to look after, some will act differently than others, according to certain circumstances. If Cee Lo thought he got fucked... I'm not surprised. Personally, I think Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu got fucked as well. They should have had better time slots. Cee Lo shouldn't have even been invited to play, in my opinion. His music is terrible. I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather hear/watch Eliza Doolittle singing Fuck You and Runaway, than to be expected to sit through an entire set of either Cee Lo or Kanye. Bright Eyes naturally deserved a headlining spot, didn't get one, and still pulled off an amazing show (and I can't stand their two most recent albums). It has a lot to do with the artists, and basically nothing to do with the crowds, the promotors, or the agents. He can bitch to all of them three times, if he likes to. Eventually, like you, he'll come to realize that he's just a whiney little bitch. That's the best time in a young e-man's life. When he realizes that he's more than just that whiney little bitch using claymation icons in chat rooms and message boards.... or being in a band that doesn't satisfy the majority. What if Bob Dylan had been that little cast-mold bitch that you want every artist to be? Hard to compare Dylan to Cee Lo, as Cee Lo is untalented.... but so many people are bitching in his name, which is adding to his infamy. No such thing as bad publicity, and here you and the crew are talking about it... so..... Win.

really?

Hannahrain
04-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Don't disregard my punctuation, dear. No indentations needed for a single point, or run of points on a single general topic. Baby, can you dig your man? He's a righteous man.

I mean little to no harm, emllik. They took away my ambiguously-intentioned-casual-observations-with-potentially-misplaced-allusions-to-the-productive-DIY-heartland column. I'm just trying to get through the day.

natureboy
04-18-2011, 06:29 PM
I think the sound guy just didn't like Journey.

wscmx13
04-18-2011, 06:32 PM
I hate that high pitched idiot. I really have no idea why so many people would want to see that guy. He's fucking horrible

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:41 PM
I mean little to no harm, emllik. They took away my ambiguously-intentioned-casual-observations-with-potentially-misplaced-allusions-to-the-productive-DIY-heartland column. I'm just trying to get through the day.

If you see something like yourself, you capture, and kill it. It wants to do the same to you =)

emllik
04-18-2011, 06:43 PM
really?

Oh, it was very really when I was typing it, to a lesser really degree. At this moment, not remembering what I typed, I can't say how really it is. It was pretty really in its time, though. Really.

thenoiboi
04-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Oh, it was very really when I was typing it, to a lesser really degree. At this moment, not remembering what I typed, I can't say how really it is. It was pretty really in its time, though. Really.

damn you. i lol'd.

CrimesceneCookie
04-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Lost a lot of respect for Cee-Lo for being such a pussy about his time slot. Every other band somehow made their set on time, but he was too good for that. Unprofessional in every way. Stick to doing shitty reality show contests, She-Lo.

Jman4321
04-18-2011, 07:56 PM
What the hell is this?

emllik
04-18-2011, 07:58 PM
damn you. i lol'd.

Really is one of the top three dumbest words in the english language, if one were to ask me (no clue what the third one is, and the second escapes me at the now). I'm pretty sure "really" is just a shortening of the phrase/term/whatever "In Reality," as they're ultimately interchangable. I don't respect people who say really, or take them seriously. I say it myself, far too often.... but that's because I already know I'm the best =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/motherfuckawar/GetOutOfJailFree.jpg

Keep one in your wallet, for luck =)

gaypalmsprings
04-18-2011, 08:03 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/P1050188.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/P1050194.jpg

Jman4321
04-18-2011, 08:04 PM
He looks either really tiny or bizarrely proportioned.

Starraven
04-18-2011, 08:06 PM
WALL OF TEXT

Fig Neutron
04-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Fuck anybody that starts a Journey sing a long.

Pot Of Daisy's
04-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I think Cee Lo Green would have been great if he had not been late on stage. I don't know what it was, but I saw The Aquabats, Erykah Badu, and Cee Lo Green get cut off. Lauryn Hill had sound issues, coincidently she performed after Cee Lo Green.

I know you like Erykah Badu GPS and speak for both us when it sucked when she got cut off, put back on, then cut off again, but why do you hate Cee Lo so much?

Memorial_07
04-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Am I the only one that thought it was strange that these big R&B, hip hop stars were all pretty damn late?

Cee-Lo, Lauryn Hill, Erykah, Nas & Damian...

gaypalmsprings
04-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I know you like Erykah Badu GPS and speak for both us when it sucked when she got cut off, put back on, then cut off again, but why do you hate Cee Lo so much?

I don't hate him so much. I was looking forward to a good set, especially since he was Grammy nominated, and it was late, too short, and his performance sucked. He did sing his entire 2 song repertoire, however. So maybe 20 minutes was enough.

emllik
04-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Am I the only one that thought it was strange that these big R&B, hip hop stars were all pretty damn late?

Cee-Lo, Lauryn Hill, Erykah, Nas & Damian...

Kanye too. Nig.... Hip Hop stars make it a point to be late... don't you listen to their records?

daxton
04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
One time I saw Cee Lo in a mall in ATL.

stinkbutt
04-18-2011, 10:36 PM
He did sing his entire 2 song repertoire, however. So maybe 20 minutes was enough.

Ignorance: you have it

TheMadeleine
04-18-2011, 11:26 PM
the black keys were heartbreaking.. i decided to go over there with for a friend who is a huge fan, and it was so bad. sound and lights and video wasn't working for whole time were were there. when we started walking out they got the video working but the sound never got turned up..

This.

They were playing their hearts out and I could feel it but I couldn't hear it.

I wanted to be moved. I knew they wanted to move me. But the technical errors got in the way. It's a long shot but I hope they will be back next year.

emllik
04-19-2011, 03:43 AM
This.

I wanted to be moved. I knew they wanted to move me. But the technical errors got in the way. It's a long shot but I hope they will be back next year.

Black Keys can disappear from existance, or at least Southern California music festivals, for all they're worth. This is the second year I've been disappointed with their presence. I'm so fucking tired of hearing morons say how amazing the Black Keys are. Seriously.... YOUTUBE THEM! Their songs fucking suck. At least Arcade Fire, as shit-hole as they are, have a couple okay songs. Black Keys are a black eye to any music festival. Getting them to play a music festival is about as hard as getting Kirstie Alley to do a Slimfast commercial, fat, or chubster. Getting them to play good is going to be about as easy as Michael Jackson headlining Coachella with Skynyrd and the OG Grateful Dead. Honestly, I should fucking slap myself for even naming a single talented band in a post concerning the Black Keys. Anyone reading this... feel free to slap away

Memorial_07
04-19-2011, 05:23 AM
That's why in the months leading up to the festival I kept saying Black Keys are just flat out crappy live. In '09, I could tell they were trying to get into it but it just wasn't happening. In fact, it was a pretty big snooze-fest when they came on. Just my opinion.
They might have some good songs but they just can't deliver live and it sucks when a band with a big following can't ever bring it.

Bumblebee
06-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Looks like he's bailed on a bunch of Rihanna shows.

sonofhal
06-18-2011, 01:53 AM
He hasn't bailed - he's just running late.

DFrank
06-18-2011, 06:56 AM
That's why in the months leading up to the festival I kept saying Black Keys are just flat out crappy live. In '09, I could tell they were trying to get into it but it just wasn't happening. In fact, it was a pretty big snooze-fest when they came on. Just my opinion.
They might have some good songs but they just can't deliver live and it sucks when a band with a big following can't ever bring it.

Wha? I think you need to see them in a smaller setting and you'll take back what you said.

As for CeeLo...I cant listen to any of his music anymore. It just annoys me now.

Fourthisto
06-18-2011, 07:55 AM
He hasn't bailed - he's just running late.

His flights are constantly delayed. Maybe when his travel agent, expedia.com, gets him better flight times...

Boourns
06-18-2011, 09:07 AM
He must be flying delta.

WhyTheLongFace
06-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Why is everyone blaming him when Ozomatli went off stage 40 mins late and Cee-Lo hopped on stage with no change over time what so ever?

spiggums
06-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Why is everyone blaming him when Ozomatli went off stage 40 mins late and Cee-Lo hopped on stage with no change over time what so ever?

What are you talking about? Not Coachella, clearly... cause there was quite a bit of downtime on the main stage before he came out.

cman1098
06-18-2011, 11:09 PM
This.

Cut Copy would have moved you no problem. You were just in the wrong spot in the festival at that time.

ods..
06-19-2011, 12:16 AM
He did sing his entire 2 song repertoire, however.

Stupid.

Black Keys can disappear from existance, or at least Southern California music festivals, for all they're worth. This is the second year I've been disappointed with their presence. I'm so fucking tired of hearing morons say how amazing the Black Keys are. Seriously.... YOUTUBE THEM! Their songs fucking suck. At least Arcade Fire, as shit-hole as they are, have a couple okay songs. Black Keys are a black eye to any music festival. Getting them to play a music festival is about as hard as getting Kirstie Alley to do a Slimfast commercial, fat, or chubster. Getting them to play good is going to be about as easy as Michael Jackson headlining Coachella with Skynyrd and the OG Grateful Dead. Honestly, I should fucking slap myself for even naming a single talented band in a post concerning the Black Keys. Anyone reading this... feel free to slap away

Even more stupid.

greghead
06-24-2011, 01:04 AM
Cee Lo has carny hands.

rodStewart
06-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Anyone else find emllik's posts completely unbearable to read, not just due to their sheer stupidity, but also the way he fails to attempt to format a basic paragraph?

lediable76
06-24-2011, 04:42 AM

They should have put him in the Do Lab and Do'ed all over him. How did this character get nominated for a Grammy?

true that!!

lediable76
06-24-2011, 04:46 AM
anyway,, who cares...he a big fat puerco.

Bumblebee
06-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Cee-Lo did Glastonbury on Friday. For his 4th try he finally completed a full festival set in 2001. He failed at sxsw/chella/high five festivals.

Judging by Glasto pro-shot videos he's also dumped the female players in his band.

Cheddar's Cousin
06-26-2011, 09:50 AM
He sucked on the voice as well.

IlliniQ
06-30-2011, 11:06 AM

It's worse than that...One of my co-workers is friends with the husband of one of Cee Los backing band girls...priority number one is that they're shorter than Cee Lo...hotness is a secondary concern.

spiggums
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
It's worse than that...One of my co-workers is friends with the husband of one of Cee Los backing band girls...priority number one is that they're shorter than Cee Lo...hotness is a secondary concern.

This doesn't surprise me, he's kind of a short dude.

Undies
06-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Cee-Lo did Glastonbury on Friday. For his 4th try he finally completed a full festival set in 2001. He failed at sxsw/chella/high five festivals.

Judging by Glasto pro-shot videos he's also dumped the female players in his band.

You can add the Hang-out Festival in Gulf Shores, AL to the list of festival set times that he missed.

spacekat
07-05-2011, 10:29 PM
sigh...what would cee-lo circa goodie mob/Dungeon Family say if he saw himself now..

LEwSJM3hQh0

7ELEFiNgST8