PDA

View Full Version : Gatorade

augdon
04-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Do you think I'll be allowed to bring in a few bottles of Gatorade to the venue? Or is this a no no?

malcolmjamalawesome
04-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes, but absolutely no Haterade.

motherofmothera
04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Do not bring Gatorade under any circumstances. You will be arrested on the spot. The Indio Police Department has Gatorade sniffing dogs.

You will be caught.

tikiavenger
04-14-2011, 04:11 PM
wow everyone here is an asshole.

I don't think you will be allowed to bring in gatorade. I suggest bringing in sealed packets of powdered gatorade, to mix with water you purchase inside the festival.

motherofmothera
04-15-2011, 12:40 AM
wow everyone here is an asshole.

I don't think you will be allowed to bring in gatorade. I suggest bringing in sealed packets of powdered gatorade, to mix with water you purchase inside the festival.

Do not do this either. The dogs can smell Gatorade powder too. It's best just not to chance it an avoid an Gatorade-related blemishes on your criminal record.

Get your Gatorade fix BEFORE you enter the festival and make sure you have a designated driver to get you home if you haven't come down yet.

tulips
04-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Do not do this either. The dogs can smell Gatorade powder too. It's best just not to chance it an avoid an Gatorade-related blemishes on your criminal record.

Get your Gatorade fix BEFORE you enter the festival and make sure you have a designated driver to get you home if you haven't come down yet.

lol

baily
04-15-2011, 09:25 AM
No food...No drink...No Exceptions