PDA

View Full Version : Leaving From Calabasas/SFV/LA if you need a ride...Plenty of Space

j83out
04-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Hey, Im leaving tonight probably later in the evening when traffic dies down, but I'm flexible on that. Leaving from the Calabasas area so I can get anyone through the Valley/Hollywood 101 area or I can take the coast to the 10 for anyone in the Samo area. Have space for up to 3 if people need rides, maybe just throw in a few bucks for gas. Reply here or email me at lebow.mike@gmail.com

jsnake0123
04-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey, Im leaving tonight probably later in the evening when traffic dies down, but I'm flexible on that. Leaving from the Calabasas area so I can get anyone through the Valley/Hollywood 101 area or I can take the coast to the 10 for anyone in the Samo area. Have space for up to 3 if people need rides, maybe just throw in a few bucks for gas. Reply here or email me at lebow.mike@gmail.com

Hey! So my plans changed yesterday and I desperately need a ride anytime this evening, and would appreciate it so much if I could get a ride with you. I am however at UCLA but if you need me to meet you anywhere else that's easier for you I can do that too. My number is 714 7257254. I will chip in for gas. Let me know ASAP.. thanks! PS using my friend's account since mine doesn't work, so I'm Lisa not Jake :)

j83out
04-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Still may have room if anyone else is interested

arsgunner
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
calabasas people can suck my dick

j83out
04-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Haha what an enlightened person, thanks for bumping up the thread in case anyone needs a ride still.