PDA

View Full Version : Jamiroquai

fatbastard
11-30-2006, 09:13 PM
I know he was just here a few months ago but he just released a "best of".

TomAz
12-18-2006, 03:31 PM
and?

fatbastard
12-24-2006, 05:57 PM
There tends to be a correlation between artist who appear at Coachella that have new music to sell. Same thing with Andy Partridge and Paul Weller. Not necessarily a rumor more than a watch out.

woogie846
01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Just call him "Napoleon Dynamite Dancing Scene Man." Pretty goood name for a superhero.

sonofhal
01-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Paul Weller groped my (male) mates arse and told him he loved him a few weeks ago (backstage at a Midlake gig). I wasn't a fan until then! True Story!

Wheres the beef?
04-24-2007, 11:12 PM
bump

...cause its 48 hours until Coachella

AEversW
04-24-2007, 11:19 PM
this was posted on my birthday!

Grant
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
His MySpace page posted a bulletin saying that he'll be performing in South Korea in November.

http://www.allaccess.co.kr/

BlackSwan
10-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Jamiroquai + Coachella 09 = AWESOME!

fatbastard
10-23-2008, 01:36 PM
What's the hold up here? We need to add a down tempo tent and have him headline it.

algunz
10-23-2008, 02:24 PM
I would be elated!!!!

canexplain
10-23-2008, 03:05 PM
not too many people can say they have this (or wants this) :) .... i won this in a contest, met him for a quick chat, and went to the show ... notice it still has the tag lol ..... never been worn and you can see why .....x****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/jm1.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/jm2.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/jm3.jpg

fatbastard
10-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Your killing me Ron. Are you sure your not Paulie T's father?

canexplain
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Your killing me Ron. Are you sure your not Paulie T's father?

well i am a father :) ... btw, you always have the best ideas on food ... just thinking lol ...x****

fatbastard
10-23-2008, 03:54 PM
It's very cool that you got to meet him. Seriously, I do not know what the hold up is here with him playing. He did that set on Abbey Road last season, so I know he's still out there. Sometimes I think the artists at Coachella are held back like a bottle of vine. Only Goldvoice knows when it the right time pop them open and bring them to the polo field.

canexplain
10-23-2008, 04:23 PM
It's very cool that you got to meet him. Seriously, I do not know what the hold up is here with him playing. He did that set on Abbey Road last season, so I know he's still out there. Sometimes I think the artists at Coachella are held back like a bottle of vine. Only Goldvoice knows when it the right time pop them open and bring them to the polo field.

that a perfect way to describe it .... with coachella, its who in the world is going to blow us away this year, probably someone we didnt see coming ...x****

shakermaker113
10-23-2008, 04:45 PM

that a perfect way to describe it .... with coachella, its who in the world is going to blow us away this year, probably someone we didnt see coming ...x****

it's very true. the bad thing is that once they have popped the cork, they don't seem to be able to stop inviting those bands back.

algunz
10-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Ron, that jacket is spectacular. If you ever need to clean out your closet, I'll take it off your hands. :)

oftheheartofthesoul
01-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Bump because this needs to happen.

algunz
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes, Jay Kay at the polo grounds would be wonderful.

canexplain
01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Ron, that jacket is spectacular. If you ever need to clean out your closet, I'll take it off your hands. :)

i wont give it to you cuz that would be weird, but when izzy gets bigger, its her's ... got to keep up the history :) cr****

algunz
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Why would that be weird?

I'll be sure to have Izzy hunt you down in the future. :)

canexplain
01-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Why would that be weird?

I'll be sure to have Izzy hunt you down in the future. :)

i dont know, it sucks, but if a guy says something nice or positive about a lady here, that darn "you're gonna get raped" pic shows up or something ... i avoid most comments to gals, tis sad but true .... cr****

shakermaker113
01-11-2009, 10:59 PM
if a guy says something nice or positive about a lady here, that darn "you're gonna get raped" pic shows up or something ...

LOL.

rage patton
01-12-2009, 01:37 AM
I would love Jamiroquai to be there.

ELPOLLOLOCO
01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
The current biography:
A decade and a half is a long time to be at the top of your game; no matter what that game might be. In music, it's a near impossibility. While many set off as next big things, few stay the distance to arrive as genuine international icons. After 15 years, 159 weeks on the UK singles chart, 232 weeks on the albums chart, more than 20 million album sales and five mammoth world tours - playing to 5 million people in 38 countries - it's fair to sat that Jay Kay, the quick stepping 37 year-old professionally known as Jamiroquai, has finally made it.
What's more, he's got the 6 multi-platinum albums, 5 MTV awards, the Grammy, the Ivor Novello and enough lurid tabloid headlines to prove it. And now, just in case there was any doubt, he's got 'High Times - The Singles 1992-2006", a singles collection which rams home the point and tracks the decade and a half journey via his irresistible rare groove and unmistakable barbed disco.
It's an album which Kay has openly resisted for the best half of his career; determined that Jamiroquai's greatest hits wasn't going to be a couple of top tens and some well chosen filler. As it is, their 6 consistently on-point albums have proved such a reliable source of danceable hits, that there wasn't enough room to fit them all on the 19 track CD. For sure, the mark of a true pop survivor.