PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Without Living Accommodations!

Pryorr
04-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, that's going to be my situation.
Surviving without living accommodation.

Has anyone done this before?

If so, how...?

hydr1
04-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Yes....I showed up in 07 with nothing...I had fourty bucks and some stolen water.

Met a friend inside after sneaking in listening to benny benasi. He gave me blue acid. Tripped for two days..wound up sleeping in a hotel room with two hot chicks the first night. Second night I met some friends I knew...fetal position under the desk in their room. Then the last night I slept in the bad at that room.

Something will happen bro. Just have a positive vibe and be hella nice.

jsnake0123
04-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Something will happen bro. Just have a positive vibe and be hella nice.
^^^THIS

last year showed up with no camping pass and after 15 min of walking around and a joint found a place for the whole weekend. also didnt bring enough food but ppl are super nice

Pryorr
04-12-2011, 07:02 PM
This. Is. Awesome.

gaypalmsprings
04-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Didn't KROQ Ken sleep at the donut shop?

Brodieman
04-12-2011, 07:45 PM
These stories are possibly true but seem outlandish as all hell.

artisticcreator
04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
I've know people that have slept under the Oleanders on the west side parking area. And last year there was a couple sleeping under their motorcycle, but i doubt if it lasted long!

Just put on a sad face!

bdb23
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
sad fact is millions of americans survive daily without living accommodations all across the country. i'd advise you to visit your local homeless shelter, they should be able to give you proper advice on how to "survive without living accommodations" better than people on a message board. good luck friend.

baily
04-13-2011, 11:09 AM
sad fact is millions of americans survive daily without living accommodations all across the country. i'd advise you to visit your local homeless shelter, they should be able to give you proper advice on how to "survive without living accommodations" better than people on a message board. good luck friend.

fucking fantastic!!!

yeahfontaine
04-13-2011, 11:27 AM
I saw just the "surviving without living" part and thought this was going to be a philosophical discussion.

Although I guess most of us Coachella-goers wouldn't fit into that category, since we've obviously figured out how to truly live life to the fullest. In one way, at least.

hydr1
04-13-2011, 01:49 PM
These stories are possibly true but seem outlandish as all hell.

Your prob cool but seem douchy as hell

frizzlefry
04-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Hit up my campsite before the fest opens we'll give you hot dogs and beer and smiles

boyalien0
04-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Hit up my campsite before the fest opens we'll give you hot dogs and beer and smiles

"hot dogs" and "smiles"

Pryorr
04-13-2011, 03:03 PM

Haha! Will do man, I'll be the tall Indian dude.

frizzlefry
04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
I'll be the bearded and drunk Irish looking guy YAY STEREOTYPES

Pryorr
04-13-2011, 03:12 PM
we've obviously figured out how to truly live life to the fullest. In one way, at least.

Hell yeah!

I'll be taking in a lot.

My main mode of transportation is my feet, so ill be walking (I love walking.) all over the festival/camp/town - wandering when not listening.. no shuttles etc. & sleeping on my backpack anywhere, anytime I feel tired.

I shall have no reservations, literally.

WOO!!

Pryorr
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I'll be the bearded and drunk Irish looking guy YAY STEREOTYPES

... was about to leave behind my PEACE PIPE!!!!!