PDA

View Full Version : ;;;Anyone still looking for a place to stay??;;

foxybrown
04-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Hiiee!!
It's that time of year again.
Looking to help some people out with space to camp, we wanna try something different this year, and invite anyone that needs a place to crash for the weekend to come and stay with us for free!!!!! Maybe just pitch in on food and drinks. 420 friendly. Last year my friends and I had to crash in my car all 3 days...luckily we had a pick up truck and were able to crash on the bed; all in all we still had a BLAST!! Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out :) We're a group of 3 (early 20's) I’ve also adopted a boy from Anaheim, so that makes us 4. I have a 6 man tent, and have room for 2 more to crash in the tent. The space is 10x30 and I’m only bringing my tent/camping supplies/small 4-door sedan, so if anyone wants to bring their own tent/camping equipment you’re more than welcome too, we have plenty of room. We’ll be leaving Thursday 4/14 and arriving to the campground hopefully before sun down. Shoot me a message and I will send you my contact info. LET THE MADDNESS BEGIN!! teeheheh!

Happy 'chella ya'll! :)

Cristina

Tjzoo
04-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey i heard your in the SD Area?... if that is so i could use some help!... i need a ride really bad, im available thursday 7ish... i really hope we could arrange something, i will ship in for expenses... thanks :D

DJAlecio
04-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Hiiee, Cristina!
Do you still have a place to stay ? I'm kinda bummp with place to stay , just this morning have email from friend , so sad , because it's my first time , and i planning to Dj'ing afterhours , for stay in the house , and now i'm not . But my friend bring my Dj equipment , so maybe we can find the other place for afterhours, but i need find place to stay badly , Sorry for my Enghlish , it's my second language . Do i need camp pass or some ?
Please let me know .
Thank you !
Alecio