PDA

View Full Version : Oakland TO Coachella

Jakewc151
04-12-2011, 06:54 AM
I am offering a ride down to Coachella this Thursday AM if anyone is interested.. We would preferably like to meet in Oakland alhough can meet probably in SF or east bay too. We are staying in Palm Desert, but can give you a ride to the festival grounds if you are camping. Also can probably give you a ride to any cities in surrounding area (Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio, etc). If you're interested let me know!

Please be prepared to help out with the gas expense. It'd be ideal if you are packing light since there's not a lot of room as it is (i drive a mustang). I have room for 1-2 people depending on amount of luggage. I can only offer a trip TO coachella as I am staying through the week and going to Big4 the following weekend. However if you're going to Big4 too that's a plus and you can count on a ride back as well!

This is my fifth coachella so if you're a newbie I can offer some sound advice on the way down! Also feel free to bring lots of CDs for the ride (I only have CD player)

Hit me up via pm!
-jake

Mr_MACRAMENTO
04-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Hey, I am looking all over for a ride!! Plus I am going to Big 4!! Hit me back!

Jakewc151
04-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Sent you a PM..

Still one more seat available for anyone looking to leave the bay TOMORROW! PM or email me: jakebrc@yahoo.com