PDA

View Full Version : Room for 3 - Downtown Los Angeles to Palm Springs - Friday Monring

victuoso
04-11-2011, 04:45 PM
My friend and I will be taking off from the Downtown Los Angeles area. We will be taking off in the early morning (not set yet). We have room for up to 3 more people if you're interested send me a message.

We'd ask that you pitch in $20 for gas.

johnnybd
04-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi, I need a ride to coachella from LA on thursday, a very chilled 28 y/o professional, obviously will share gas expenses, also have space in my camping spot -> just incase you want to check my facebook , www.facebook.com/jbendor

Hope to hear from you,
Johnathan

MrEoN
04-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Me and GF are interested we can pitch in for gas we're from SF
let me know if the spot is still open!
:)

victuoso
04-12-2011, 07:43 AM
@Johnathon: we will most likely be taking off Friday morning.

@MtEoN: I currently have some interested people depending on how that goes there might not be any spots left. I will definitely update this thread with any new information regarding spots.

victuoso
04-13-2011, 11:39 AM
I still have 3 open spots left in my car.

Friend and I will be taking off sometime Friday morning 8am - 9am.

We might stop at our hotel in Palm Springs to check in and then go to Coachella or go straight to Coachella. Still not sure.

Either way if you're looking for a ride I'm just asking to pitch in for gas $20 will offer ride back to LA as well so long as you don't go missing or I have to wait for you an unreasonable amount of time. Unless we become really cool friends and I don't have a problem with waiting an unreasonable amount of time for you, haha. Anyways yeah. 3 spots $20 each.