PDA

View Full Version : spring break thread

caco0283
03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
If you have any great stories about this years spring break do tell....I have to say spring break is my favorite time in south florida.

I met this very cute girl named Joella...her frineds gave her the thumbs up so we all went for a walk on the beach. I asked her whats the craziest thing she's done on spring break so far and she said nothing really. So I told her she needs to start now cos spring break ends soon. So after some time of her thinking this while she drinks more and more she decides to do something crazy. She takes off her shirt and runs around the beach.

ahhh i love spring break

then i took her to cheers....she hops on the stripper pole and starts dancing for everyone

ahhhh i love spring break

next thing i know its 4 am and my story ends there

ahhhhh i love spring break

samiksha
03-12-2007, 11:33 AM
i went to kentucky with my mother and grandmother to visit my cousin and her husband and brand new baby. there was not a conversation that did not revolve around the babys eating, sleeping, or pooping habits and on the way home we stopped in akron ohio to see the quaker oats factory. yes.

caco0283
03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
im sorry

samiksha
03-12-2007, 11:36 AM
that's alright! i'm glad you had a good time.

caco0283
03-12-2007, 11:39 AM
i dont have a spring break...im not in school...im just an official spring break facilitator

bballarl
03-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I went home, worked to fund my music habit and hung out with my family. Hooray.