PDA

View Full Version : Central Valley to Coachella

Mr.Laguna
04-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Hey if anybody is interested in taking me up on this offer I'm taking my Nissan Murano with room for 2 people, the rest of the space is reserved for cargo. I already have a car camping pass but I still need to get a tent and other camping supplies to survive . A little about myself, I am a male age 20 about to be 21 in May, I like to skate, ride my bike and make electronic music. My main goal is COMFORT when camping, i want make our camping spot the comfort compound. This will be my second consecutive Coachella.I plan on taking a coffee pot, radio for news, ice chest, BIG tent, a cot, and maybe a canopy for the sun in the morning, and other goods. I live in Merced Ca which is smack in the middle of the state, all is required to roll with me is funds for gas and a good can do attitude. I plan on leaving Thursday around noon and coming and coming back monday morning. Send me a message if your interested.

paaaiiige
04-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Uhhh Send me a message!! My friend and i are looking for a ride going through Cen Coast if that's not a problem?

armartinez7
04-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Still need people?! 25 chill female from fresno looking to catch a ride!!!

pooige
04-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Heyyy
My name is Paige, I'm 21 and my friend and I are looking for a ride from Isla Vista (and possibly somewhere to crash) for this weekend. This is not our first Coachella, so we know the drill! We're willing to pitch money and we're both chill! thanks!