PDA

View Full Version : Sahara sound quality!

mekanism
04-09-2011, 07:16 PM
What was with the rear speakers in the Sahara tent being faced forward at a 45 deg. angle last year? It made it sound like every Dj was train wrecking unless you made your way to the middle of the tent where it was packed. From what I could tell this was the only tent set up this way. Outdoor sound shouldnt be setup like a fucking home theater.

Rant over!

hydr1
04-11-2011, 09:52 AM
It was for e tards....massage subs

mikey1313666
04-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Bad sound quality? Sahara? You're insane

Edmontonian
04-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Dance music = Surround Sound

frazzles
04-11-2011, 10:33 AM
To be fair, there WAS a bit of an echo in the back last year (and by back, I mean hardly in the tent, if in at all)

hydr1
04-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Grounded zonked out kids are supposed to be chewing their lips and laying against those speakers to muffle the sound and absorb the bass....the tards weren't doing their jobs while you were there. I know at least one of my buddies was up against that shit during rusko.

mekanism
04-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Bad sound quality? Sahara? You're insane

You obviously were too high to notice! The sound in the back, (where there was actually room to dance) was horrible. I dont like being sandwiched between a bunch of e-tard sweat monkeys to hear some good sound! Anyway, we will see what happens this time around. Hopefully they will set the Sahara sound up like all of the other badass sound that helps make Coachella so great.

hydr1
04-13-2011, 09:21 PM
So excite....how could you guys keep worying about whatever this thread is about. I didn't even look. Too excite

heyeric
04-13-2011, 10:04 PM
some of the stuff they used last year that i was able to catch.

of course ratsounds premiere K1 Setup. it was around 44 vdosc units and 48 dvdosc units and well over 50 rat subs that were broken up into 4 sections, 2 for the middle sides and 2 for the back sides of the tent. they had more eaw microwedges in the front too. this is all I could see. im sure theirs much more to add, this year is gonna be even better!

hydr1
04-13-2011, 10:29 PM
some of the stuff they used last year that i was able to catch.

of course ratsounds premiere K1 Setup. it was around 44 vdosc units and 48 dvdosc units and well over 50 rat subs that were broken up into 4 sections, 2 for the middle sides and 2 for the back sides of the tent. they had more eaw microwedges in the front too. this is all I could see. im sure theirs much more to add, this year is gonna be even better!

You is a speaker nerd.....I likes that.

thagorillaz
04-14-2011, 11:17 PM
QQ more. the sound is designed to be best inside the tent. if you cant handle the crowd, deal with reduced sound quality
-tim