PDA

View Full Version : why are you excited

Neighborhood Creep
04-09-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm shitty drunk for the third day in a row. Am/pm, doesn't matter. I am fucking pumped for next weekend. Can't hold it in. If you're pissed I made a thread about it, blow me. Let's dance

rAnimatorX2
04-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry for partying.

Rock on man, excited as well.

Neighborhood Creep
04-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Don't be sorry. Be excited. 13+ hours X 3 days coming your way.

concertgoer
04-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah I am having some drinks tonight in anticipation for the greatness that will be next weekend.
I seriously cant wait to get on my early morning Wednesday flight to Palm Springs!

Neighborhood Creep
04-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah I am having some drinks tonight in anticipation for the greatness that will be next weekend.
I seriously cant wait to get on my early morning Wednesday flight to Palm Springs!

Yea man. I wanted to make this a few days ago but tried to keep my cool. My home city's college hockey (UMDuluth) won the championship tonight and I ended up getting bombed and making this stupid ass thread in pure happyness lol. its getting so close. shit. Sorry for babbeling

Sigma
04-10-2011, 01:59 AM
I wish I could just sleep till Friday....

Mr. Porter
04-10-2011, 03:30 AM
damn as a non-attendee for this year, i really can't imagine how ya'll feel now...well i kinda do since i went last year :(

anyway this must feel like the longest week for those attending lol. whether it be getting through work, school, or other bullshit

PrettyRagdoll
04-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Because

I went to show at a new venue [for me] tonight and it was fantastic. And because my Coachella weekend starts Wednesday

Neighborhood Creep
04-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Because

I went to show at a new venue [for me] tonight and it was fantastic. And because my Coachella weekend starts Wednesday

Yeah, I seen Steve Angello 2 nights ago so I feel like I don't give a shit to skip him now.

I don't remember making this thread yesterday. I purchased 38 vodka redbulls between 2 of us according to my receipt. That explains my actions.

Tandemind
04-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Was Steve Angello any good?

PrettyRagdoll
04-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I seen Steve Angello 2 nights ago so I feel like I don't give a shit to skip him now.

I don't remember making this thread yesterday. I purchased 38 vodka redbulls between 2 of us according to my receipt. That explains my actions.

God damn! lol. I only drank a Parish Punch [White rum, lemonade and a splash of club soda], and most of a 24 oz and by the time I finished dancing and jumping around 2 I could tell my stomach was more then a little annoyed with me. Granted all I'd eaten yesterday was half a burger and some fries, but still...

gaypalmsprings
04-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Duran Duran @ Fox Pomona Thursday!

Neighborhood Creep
04-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Was Steve Angello any good?

nothing mindblowing but it was pretty fun.

5f0a1NFndmM

You going to the duran duran show GPS?

thagorillaz
04-11-2011, 05:43 AM
everything is coming together. the creators project stages are blowing my mind just thinking about them. thinking about animal collective>arcade fire mainstage with their own special visual shows with this crazy cube makes me shiver. The sahara is being designed by one of the leading club designers who only likes designing things for use with music. The do lab is laying things down on the fields. here we go.
-tim

Neighborhood Creep
04-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Well said Tim. I like everything you mentioned but could see myself skipping animal collective.