PDA

View Full Version : Room for up to 3 from LA Friday Morning-Monday whenever

ksull
04-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi everyone,
I have a zipcar rented from w. hollywod and I'm leaving Friday morning. I'm a 23 year old female, 80% normal, I like puppies, I'm a non-militant vegan (example you can eat jerky sticks in the car, doesn't bother me at all), I may be going to coachella alone and it's my first year so I might end up following you around like a lost puppy for an hour or so. Mostly kidding about that. Since it's a zipcar, gas is paid for, but I'm actually looking for a couple people who could help pitch in for the cost of the car. It's going to be about $300 for Friday morning to Monday afternoon (expensive, I know, but I only have a debit card and I know other companies make a big production with of debit card users) so if you're interested let me know, send me a pm or email and let me know how much you could pitch in!
Oh and I'm tolerant of everyone except racists and homophobes who make jokes and expect me to laugh..I'll kick you out of the car.

MrEoN
04-09-2011, 12:16 AM
my gf and i could help you out but we were kinda wanting to leave thursday to set up camp

ksull
04-09-2011, 01:24 AM
I wish I were leaving on Thursday, but I prepaid a hotel in LA back in February for Thursday night, so I'm gonna be staying there.

bacterialgeneralporin
04-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Ksull: Ditch the Zipcar and hang-out with me. We can rideshare on Friday from L.A. to Coachella and vice versa on Sunday. This will be my 8th-9th visit to Coachella Music Festival.

You can contact Thai (U.C.San Diego alumnus) at eight-five-eight.200.5625 anytime. Due to the limited of hours in a day and monetary constrain please do not, I repeat, via-a-vis phone do not texts message Thai.

bacterialgeneralporins@gmail.com

musicmanic125
04-10-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm going to PM you