PDA

View Full Version : Anybody attending from the UK?

Quinni
03-12-2007, 06:52 AM
We are 2 crazy chaps and this is our 1st time attending Coachella.
I was wondering if there is anybody else coming from the UK that would like to buddy up?

Let us know?

Quinni....

faxman75
03-12-2007, 07:11 AM
No, no one from the UK will be here. What exactly does buddy up mean? Is that like two lads who shag?

C DUB YA
03-12-2007, 07:20 AM
you may want to ignore some of fax's fantasies.

deathbymonkey
03-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Hello there

I manage a band called the Home Wreckers Club in London, England. We are flying over to LA to meet with a couple of labels and experience our first ever Coachella.

We then drive to Charleston and fly home from Atlanta, going to be an epic trip through the southern side of the states. (Did anyone see Top Gear where they nearly go killed in Alabama???!!! Very funny)

Anyhow, we are keen to meet up with UK and USA folks at the festival so drop us a line. mark@deathbymonkey.com but check out the band first, www.myspace.com/thehomewreckersclub and come join us.

Cheers

Mark
Death by Monkey

deathbymonkey
03-12-2007, 07:41 AM
I presume it means to pair with another in a non-sexual, platonic fashion with similar interests, goals and ideals!

And also, you are wrong, I am from Watford, England (17 miles NW of London) and I will be there......bloody desert.

Cheers

Tomasz
03-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Lots of us are coming from the UK, we've got our own myspace and everything: http://www.myspace.com/campuk

(not that I'm on myspace, but you get the idea...)

faxman75
03-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I was being sarcastic, I imagine there might be hundreds of folks from the UK.

glastos_better
03-12-2007, 11:05 AM
yes i suspect there will be. and i am one of then, along with a load of other people that are scattered around california doing a study year abroad. i will be taking my england flag for sure, will be on the look out for other brits!

CaliMag
03-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Try searching the old threads. You will find that there are literally hundreds (probably thousands) of brits who attend this festival every year (and that doesn't even include the bands).

invisiblerobots
03-12-2007, 02:17 PM
i will be taking my england flag for sure, will be on the look out for other brits!

Sorry, no flags allowed.

Georgefromoxford
03-30-2007, 04:29 AM
3 guys 21 21 and 19 from london and oxford. Needing some advice on coachella accomadation from 24th to 26th

We are 2 crazy chaps and this is our 1st time attending Coachella.
I was wondering if there is anybody else coming from the UK that would like to buddy up?

Let us know?

Quinni....