PDA

View Full Version : shuttle to and from joshua tree national park?

madmatthews
03-11-2007, 03:49 PM
me and 3 (maybe 4) friends are coming from toronto and looking to camp at the south end of joshua tree, if anyone has similar plans and a vehicle with space we would be willing compensate you monetarily for a ride. get back to me via email at leroytheant@hotmail.com! it would be much appreciated.

Yager91
03-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Just FYi that is very far from the festival. You might as well stay in Los Angeles. The farthest id stay is desert hot springs. I wouldnt stay in Yucca Valley or anything that far.

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2007, 05:47 PM
I'd stay at the Best Western camping area in Indio, posted on another thread. Joshua is VERY far.

bot73
03-13-2007, 06:38 PM
I'll probably have 2 empty spaces in my car... not 3 or 4. Otherwise, i'd be happy to shuttle from JT.

P.S. Read the damn reply here, I'm not gonna email you. :P

arknsaw
04-13-2010, 01:23 PM
same here, i'd have room for two and i live in south JT (not the park--town) and i'll be driving back in forth. it ain't THAT far people...what the fuck? i can get to the field from here in a little over 40 minutes, LA is at least an hour and a half. you guys must be real soft and domesticated. and yeah, read the post here...email you? whatever.