PDA

View Full Version : Phoneix & Back; room for three; tent/car camping pass needed

mwieder
04-06-2011, 06:40 AM
I guess the title does the talking. I'm leaving Phoenix Thursday afternoon and returning Monday morning. Right now I'm going up in an SUV. Room for three. I don't have a place to stay yet, so someone with a camping pass of some sort and no ride would be perfect. If you need a ride but don't have a pass, I'm willing to carpool too. Shoot me a message.

-Mark

hayati
04-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Hey guys, I'm leaving Thursday sometime (no time set in stone yet). Definitely camping but don't have a pass- would love to head down there with some cool peeps. So far plan to drive down myself to meet up with a friend coming down Friday night but looking to meet some cool peeps to caravan with down or offering a ride to 1-3 people who need to get down there. Plan on coming back Sunday night after the final show. Hopefully we can make a connection.... SOO EXCITED FOR COACHELLA! <3

mwieder
04-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Mark, what time Thursday? I have friends who are wanting to leave early afternoon but couldn't ride with us. We have car camping, they are in possession of a companion pass. I'd need to verify with them but maybe that would work? You provide a ride, park your car in companion, and camp with us? We will have 3-4 car camping spots overall and a large divided tent for overflow sleepers.

I'm not totally sure. My flight gets into AZ around 2. I then need to get my bag and catch a ride on the shuttle to my car. I'm trying to hit the road no later than 4. Thoughts?

hayati
04-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Sonoran- No Sunday is not set in stone, just what I ended up doing most years. I'm open to leaving a little later on Monday and caravaning back then...

Mark- Do you need a ride up there, or you taking your own car?

mwieder
04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Sonoran- No Sunday is not set in stone, just what I ended up doing most years. I'm open to leaving a little later on Monday and caravaning back then...

Mark- Do you need a ride up there, or you taking your own car?

I plan on driving.