PDA

View Full Version : Things you MUST do before you leave to Coachella

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Alright people, the festival is only 10 days away. To help everyone out let's make a list of the small, little things you've forgotten to do before you left on your carpool or plane to coachella. Keep it short and simple so forgetful people like me won't let something small ruin their festival experience again... I'll start:

- Bring your wallet
- Take a shit before driving.
- Have your ID.
- Put your cooler in the car.

bobert
04-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Water the plants, feed the prisoners in my basement, shave my balls. Ready to go.

jimmycrackcorn
04-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Graffiti your car windows

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Water the plants, feed the prisoners in my basement, shave my balls. Ready to go.

5 star post bro

beeerplease
04-05-2011, 03:13 PM
shower

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Pick up your friends.

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Bring the tent poles. Can't tell you how many times I've seen people in campgrounds forget these.

GuyInTucson
04-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Make sure you take your receipt, ID and card you made the purchase with, just in case.

Also don't forget to poop.

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Take sunscreen

Celeste_e11
04-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Put on your wrist band

M.Romo
04-05-2011, 03:26 PM
shower

A MUST!

M.Romo
04-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Make sure you take your receipt, ID and card you made the purchase with, just in case.

pass a stool in the comfort of your own home haha

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
smoke a doobie

M.Romo
04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Don't forget your wristband and a wad of cash.

naruto_kenshin
04-05-2011, 03:29 PM
>Get someone to pick up your mail or tell them to hold it at your local USPS facility.
>Double check toiletries. (toothbrush/paste, extra TP etc..)
>Get as much sleep before you leave. (We got tuesday off for good measure just to sleep in all day)

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Call in sick to work

Courtney
04-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Print out a schedule.

thefrush
04-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Don't forget your wristband. One of the passengers in a car in our caravan realized she had forgotten her ticket about two hours into the journey. They turned around, we trudged along.

Lithium
04-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Don't forget your wristband. One of the passengers in a car in our caravan realized she had forgotten her ticket about two hours into the journey. They turned around, we trudged along.

FEELS BAD MAN

MantisMel
04-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Procure some party essentials, do laundry, clean car to make sure there is enough room for more trash, pack, compile iPod playlist and wait till next week!

psychic friend
04-05-2011, 04:17 PM
wax

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 05:14 PM
wax

Leave it be!

http://www.bluemantshirts.com/images/bfs_slogans/finished/muff_diver.png

GrossMagic
04-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Hide illegal shit.

MantisMel
04-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Lol!!!

tarabull
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
wax

That's this Thursday at 10am sharp

Lithium
04-05-2011, 06:41 PM
take some food for the road.

SlobTheBandit
04-05-2011, 07:26 PM
smoke a doobie

smoke copious amounts of chronic if your going to pass over the border cause once you cross bc bud is not available.

Ha.SK
04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
-feed the cat
-feed the bf
-use the toilet
-drink a beer
-use the toilet one more time
-WRISTBAND AND CASH

misterpickles
04-05-2011, 11:56 PM
drugs

thewoodenman
04-06-2011, 12:13 AM
ita

kcreag
04-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Call in sick to work

Love it

frizzlefry
04-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Get gas!

TomAz
04-06-2011, 09:03 AM
REMEMBER YOUR WRISTBAND

brfilora
04-06-2011, 09:35 AM
SPARE SET OF CAR KEYS IF YOU'RE CAMPING

pinkladyam
04-06-2011, 09:36 AM
*Leave Instructions for cat care.
*Check for IDs
*Check Oil and Coolant in Truck
*Affix Wristband
*Check for Cash

zircona1
04-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Make sure all the bills are paid.

rskapcat
04-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Write the check to the IRS. Blah.

DJ Sin
04-06-2011, 11:04 AM
haircut and dyed, find a solar power battery charger, and pack

BROKENDOLL
04-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I suppose I could get started on my income taxes...

ThatGirl
04-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Charge Smartphone and pack the charger.

Mammoth85
04-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Rub one out. Rub two out if you have lots of time.

baily
04-06-2011, 11:51 AM
set up your tent and make sure no tears, zippers all work and all poles are there and in working condition. It's laughable how many get there then realize that their tent was ripped/tent poles got brittle and broke/ forgot a bottom tarp, forgot a hammer for the stakes...plan for very windy nights...it's been bad lately here.

get stoned on the drive...not till the car is entirely packed and you've shoved off.

print a few copies of the schedule as you will lose one.

re-read the 25 tips forum page..and make sure you've covered every one of them.

nathanfairchild
04-06-2011, 12:09 PM
*bro bro bro
*bro bro bro, bro bro
*bro bro, bro bro bro
*bro bro

pinkladyam
04-06-2011, 12:20 PM
set up your tent and make sure no tears, zippers all work and all poles are there and in working condition. It's laughable how many get there then realize that their tent was ripped/tent poles got brittle and broke/ forgot a bottom tarp, forgot a hammer for the stakes...plan for very windy nights...it's been bad lately here.

get stoned on the drive...not till the car is entirely packed and you've shoved off.

print a few copies of the schedule as you will lose one.

re-read the 25 tips forum page..and make sure you've covered every one of them.

do you really think a bottom tarp is necessary? I didn't have one last year, and everything was fine. But I want to know what I'm missing out on by not bringing one.

Vic Viper
04-06-2011, 12:45 PM
shower, shit, shave.

baily
04-06-2011, 12:46 PM
do you really think a bottom tarp is necessary? I didn't have one last year, and everything was fine. But I want to know what I'm missing out on by not bringing one.

na' it's not a big deal...I've just been camping all my life and just make it a habit in case of rain...rather have it than not...if you don't have it and it does rain...ur screwed.

it also keeps the tent in better condition in the long run even if it doesn't rain.

You can buy a cheap tarp and trash it after if you don't want to carry it or keep it.

it's raining here RIGHT NOW

nathanfairchild
04-06-2011, 12:48 PM
it rains like 4 days a year there

JustSteve
04-06-2011, 12:51 PM
shower, shit, shave.

i usually shit before shower

tyler0js
04-06-2011, 12:55 PM
buy goldbond

brematale111
04-06-2011, 12:57 PM

I usually shit while showering

pinkladyam
04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
na' it's not a big deal...I've just been camping all my life and just make it a habit in case of rain...rather have it than not...if you don't have it and it does rain...ur screwed.

it also keeps the tent in better condition in the long run even if it doesn't rain.

You can buy a cheap tarp and trash it after if you don't want to carry it or keep it.

it's raining here RIGHT NOW

good to know!

Lithium
04-06-2011, 02:02 PM
rainchella. that would be mighty interesting

bigjerm23
04-06-2011, 03:45 PM
smoke copious amounts of chronic if your going to pass over the border cause once you cross bc bud is not available.

Cali Bud is though...nuff said.

Vic Viper
04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
I usually shit while showering

sometimes i do the mid-shower shit. its strangely pleasant.

Sexecutioner
04-06-2011, 04:06 PM
make sure your car is ready for the drive! just took mine in for a checkup today. you dont want to be that guy on the side of the road with his hood up saying "i weeell get to coachella!"

Theijuiel
04-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Masturbate.

Neighborhood Creep
04-06-2011, 05:13 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4815076/anal-bleaching-its-fucking-real-.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Retard-Girl

PrettyRagdoll
04-06-2011, 07:46 PM

+

Have your last cup of coffee, until Monday. Make sure you have enough room for all the records/swag you plan on buying

frizzlefry
04-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Can't forget to procrastinate on renewing my car's registration

djbionik
04-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Can't forget to procrastinate on renewing my car's registration

yeah no shit. That happened to me last year, when my car would cost too much to fix and pass inspection in the little time I had to get ready for Coachella. Had to depend on a board rideshare who um, neglected to actually get a ticket or even tell us that she didn't have a ticket. We got all the way to the polo fields before she gave up and went home. We camped in the Car parking with no car, and no ride back. suuuuuux.

so this year:
1) check everything car related (including newest car insurance cards)
2) check everything gear related (charge everything, xtra batteries)
3) print receipts and secure valuable items
4) Finish taxes
5) background check the stranger I'm driving to Las Vegas for gas money
6) Win lots of money gambling to cover expenses
7) pick up pirate booty (my girl crew) in Vegas
8) Deck out the car
9) Ice, water, booze and grub
10) bump the beats!

thetello
04-06-2011, 10:50 PM
shower, shit, shave.

you shit after you shower? kinda defeats the purpose no?

side note: print plane tickets, find lost toothbrush (i think it's under my bed somewhere), pack said toothbrush, pack wristband, pack clothes, pack a snack pack, pack more snack packs, pack a pack of snack packs, watch sportscenter, bring lizards to gf's house, play duck-duck-goose on the highway, an 8-ball, and figure out who shot j.r.

cjamesgo8421
04-06-2011, 10:54 PM

totally

nationocean
04-06-2011, 10:55 PM
1) find adam sandler and tell him to stop making terrible movies.
2) buy sandpaper

3) profit?

cjamesgo8421
04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
totes gotta manscape, eat small meals, pick out my outfits, pick up my friends, jump in a pool, run to the show.

Suffacated
04-06-2011, 11:01 PM
bolt cutters
slim jim
polaroid camera w/film
bikini wax

Pixiessp
04-07-2011, 01:44 AM
New A/C for car: check
Oil change: check
Tune up: Later today
Wash car: ???
Recycle plastics,cans and bottles for quick cash: later today
Finish my lineup research: Friday

Oh yeah! I got new tires too. Checkity check check check.

LickTheLizzard
04-07-2011, 01:45 AM
got my oil changed, tires rotated, and a tune up. the fiesta is ready for the pilgrimage.

s0nn3
04-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Kegels.

Neighborhood Creep
04-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Beat my dog
Smash my fine china
Tip over my entertainment center
Stab the walls with my knives
Leave all the sinks running
Hop on the plane to LA!

Suffacated
04-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Run down to the sperm bank for some cash.

tinyclairey
04-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I have to get my (what I thought indestructable) watch fixed.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
04-07-2011, 10:23 AM
New A/C for car: check
Oil change: check
Tune up: Later today
Wash car: ???
Recycle plastics,cans and bottles for quick cash: later today
Finish my lineup research: Friday

Oh yeah! I got new tires too. Checkity check check check.

I was wondering if I should wash my car as well. It is currently filthy (been putting off a wash, cause it's supposed to rain again this weekend), but I dont want to wash it if it is just gonna get filthly again during coachella. Oil change and tire rotation scheduled for next week.

Lithium
04-07-2011, 11:37 AM
I was wondering if I should wash my car as well. It is currently filthy (been putting off a wash, cause it's supposed to rain again this weekend), but I dont want to wash it if it is just gonna get filthly again during coachella. Oil change and tire rotation scheduled for next week.

wash it to decorate it

baily
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM

washing your car before coachella would be like washing a pig before putting him back in the tub of shit....

wash it AFTER the fest....it's going to be a nasty dusty mess....roll your windows up every time when you leave it...don't crack them at all or you'll have dust everywhere.

This town is so damn windy right now....hope it stops before next weekend or it's going to be bad.

decorating your car going to Coachella fest is flat out STUPID....why not just put a flashing light on your car to every cop saying "PULL ME OVER!!!"

If you are going to drink or smoke in your car on the drive...having these signs on your car is flat out a green light for every cop that sees you to pull you over....expect it...

THINK...what's more important...getting to Coachella Fest or telling every car that you drive past that you are going to Coachella Fest.

I decorated my car once going to a concert and my big brother smartly got a hose and washed the shit off then said, "Dummy...do you WANT to be pulled over. With this shit all over it you are asking the cops to pull us over."

I said, "You're right" and helped wash the shit off it and we went and had a great time cop free.

That's a reason now I don't ever put stickers or anything on my car that would make it stand out....I understand my goal of driving is to AVOID the cops....stickers and the rest draw attention to you.

In high school and college had stickers on my back window and other areas....what a shock cops pulled my ass over all the time...Later on in college I took them all off and I was never pulled over....it was a direct answer...

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
04-07-2011, 12:46 PM
^I'm not really a drink and drive kinda gal, there will be plenty of time to get shitfaced once I am safely parked so that's not and issue. And I wasn't really planning on decoratiing, with all the shit piled into my Ford Focus I am sure it will be obvious to fellow Coachella peeps where I am headed. I've already spent enough money on the fest, so I just want to only spend on essentials and save for fun stuff, and it seems paying for a car wash before and after Coachella would just be a waste of cash.

So look for me rolling in, in my dirty car!

baily
04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
^I'm not really a drink and drive kinda gal, there will be plenty of time to get shitfaced once I am safely parked so that's not and issue. And I wasn't really planning on decoratiing, with all the shit piled into my Ford Focus I am sure it will be obvious to fellow Coachella peeps where I am headed. I've already spent enough money on the fest, so I just want to only spend on essentials and save for fun stuff, and it seems paying for a car wash before and after Coachella would just be a waste of cash.

So look for me rolling in, in my dirty car!

Smart!

frizzlefry
04-07-2011, 12:49 PM
This (Baily's post) or you can always abide by the laws of the road and not endanger everyone on the road by drinking or smoking yourself into a retarded stupor while behind the wheel. I'll take this risk for Carpoolchella, getting VIP tickets for life is worth getting pulled over.

Damn you quick posters!

baily
04-07-2011, 01:19 PM
This (Baily's post) or you can always abide by the laws of the road and not endanger everyone on the road by drinking or smoking yourself into a retarded stupor while behind the wheel. I'll take this risk for Carpoolchella, getting VIP tickets for life is worth getting pulled over.

Damn you quick posters!

Telling Coachella goers...don't drink or smoke while driving to the festival....

I like the idea frizzlefry, but don't see it happening....

Panda421
04-07-2011, 02:54 PM
NisCkxU544c

All things that MUST be done before we leave.

Lithium
04-07-2011, 02:56 PM
washing your car before coachella would be like washing a pig before putting him back in the tub of shit....

wash it AFTER the fest....it's going to be a nasty dusty mess....roll your windows up every time when you leave it...don't crack them at all or you'll have dust everywhere.

This town is so damn windy right now....hope it stops before next weekend or it's going to be bad.

decorating your car going to Coachella fest is flat out STUPID....why not just put a flashing light on your car to every cop saying "PULL ME OVER!!!"

If you are going to drink or smoke in your car on the drive...having these signs on your car is flat out a green light for every cop that sees you to pull you over....expect it...

THINK...what's more important...getting to Coachella Fest or telling every car that you drive past that you are going to Coachella Fest.

I decorated my car once going to a concert and my big brother smartly got a hose and washed the shit off then said, "Dummy...do you WANT to be pulled over. With this shit all over it you are asking the cops to pull us over."

I said, "You're right" and helped wash the shit off it and we went and had a great time cop free.

That's a reason now I don't ever put stickers or anything on my car that would make it stand out....I understand my goal of driving is to AVOID the cops....stickers and the rest draw attention to you.

In high school and college had stickers on my back window and other areas....what a shock cops pulled my ass over all the time...Later on in college I took them all off and I was never pulled over....it was a direct answer...

you're an idiot. decorating your car for carpoolchella won't get you pulled over. you're just fucking retarded and have shitty luck.

everyone decorate your cars. put dildos all over it. we had dildos on the hood of the car and people just fucking cracked up while sitting in traffic. its coachella. have fun and don't be such a pussy. and smoking in your car is either a bad idea or an amazing idea, depending your luck with cops. if you don't want to risk getting arrested, don't do it obviously but then again in reality, there is tons of people who do. this is not the point though. decorating is awesome and so is smoking weed.

as for cleaning your car before the festival, its up to you but it really doesn't fucking matter in the end because by the time the festival is over every car will full of shit anyway. unless you really give a shit about your car because you are one of those dipshits who rolls in to the festival in some fancy ass car, which is a shitty idea anyway if you're camping. fuck your fancy cars.

smoke weed everyday

Mugwog
04-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Nothing is wrong with decoration, bailey must be in the early 20s, when you start to barely figure some things out with the world.

Just don't smoke a joint in your car before you pull off the 10 FWY - always give yourself 30 minutes of air out time on the fwy if you are going to be blazing. Now as fun as joints are, its probably better to go with a pipe, the joint can make your fingers stink and that is what people usually smell. (Thank you random old lady for the tip)

Dont act sketchy, just be in the know and you can go anywhere. Seriously. If you act like you're doing something wrong, you will be questioned.

I would say one of the last things to do is check the board or CL for a person without a ride, get your gas paid for.

And make sure you got gas money on the way back.

And tell your mama you love her.

johnnypolite
04-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Watch the Coachella movie

salty dog
04-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Watch the Coachella movie

oh shit, thanks for the reminder

JAvina1283
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM
charge my ipod and phone, pack my clothing, get enough rest, and most importantly get paid on Thursday!

TheRotten42
04-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Rub one out to get the baby batter off the brain so i can enjoy the music and drugs.

blueduck
04-08-2011, 03:06 PM
bring water

hydr1
04-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Top off res
adjust ph
tie shoes
vacume seal everything

jimmycrackcorn
04-08-2011, 04:59 PM
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa357/igoslowugoaround/Cacafacekilla0528.jpg

never been pulled over yet on the way to or from coachella (from palm springs)
F the police and honk beoches!

BeeII
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I have to go to the dentist on wednesday and then drive out to the house to meet up with my friends. :/

hydr1
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Ask the dentist for a nos tank

psycobetabuckdown
04-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I agree with whoever said rub one out

Lithium
04-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Ask the dentist for a nos tank

I resent nos huffers. just fucking stupid in general

DJ Sin
04-09-2011, 12:36 PM
I am glad that we decorated the car last year! We still have some of the white shoe polish stuck to our window but it was worth it.

luckyface
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Finish a full draft of my dissertation. Everything else is secondary.

thefrush
04-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I am glad that we decorated the car last year! We still have some of the white shoe polish stuck to our window but it was worth it.

Likewise, still got some leftover streaks on the back window.

Media Blitz
04-09-2011, 01:48 PM
I agree with whoever said rub one out

Rub one out before going to a party with 35,000 vaginas?

hollyb20
04-09-2011, 02:05 PM
push through my last dreadful week of classes

ThatGirl
04-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Today I bought:
Nuetrogena continuous spray sunscreen SPF 30
Nuetrogena face sunscreen SPF 70
Earplugs
Antichafing lotion by Lanacane
Kleenex handi sani-wipes
Benadryl allergy skin cream
Burts Bees 8 SPF lip balm

and 3 pairs of super comfy Sketchers. :):):) I'm ready!!!

baily
04-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Today I bought:
Earplugs
Kleenex handi sani-wipes

We actually have someone who learns...there is hope in humanity...

Mr. Porter
04-09-2011, 11:39 PM
preach

Alfimedo Martinez
04-09-2011, 11:58 PM
spectacles,testacles,wallet and watch!

JAvina1283
04-10-2011, 12:43 AM
SLEEP!!!

meowlouder
04-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Hydrate yoself!

furnace
04-10-2011, 01:27 AM
RAGE RAGE RAGE FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Davids81
04-10-2011, 07:57 AM

You are aware that we can make more, right?!?

artisticcreator
04-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Wave to the wife and sons and be thankful I don't have to babysit 4 adults at Coachella!

I wish they could come, but I'm glad they didn't save up for it.

And love the dogs and cats and grandkids!

MB IV CA
04-10-2011, 03:32 PM
what the hell is "chaffing"?

babies on parade
04-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Today I bought:
Earplugs
Kleenex handi sani-wipes

Make sure you spray a ton of that on. I've gotten patchy sunburns from missing spots. Not cute.

ThatGuyFromCanada
04-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Phase One: Collect underpants
Phase Two: ?
Phase Three: Profit

Cooper
04-10-2011, 05:14 PM
procrastinate because im obviously not going to get anything done with the thought of coachella on my mind

baily
04-10-2011, 06:22 PM
get drugs ready...get drugs ready.... :)

Starraven
04-10-2011, 06:50 PM
I was pissed having to wash off all that dust from 1 pair of shoes let alone 3...

chairmenmeow47
04-11-2011, 04:04 PM
i MUST finish my "no you cannot have a rewind" shirt. the front is done, now time for the back!

hydr1
04-11-2011, 04:12 PM
I resent nos huffers. just fucking stupid in general

Very. That's why its funny. Bud

hydr1
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM

Any man who gets pussy would know the more you expect to get some later the more you need to clear the pipes.

1) you get the "I need to fuck" tension out of the air
2) it let's you be yourself and not motivated by baby batter
3)you will last longer later due to desensitization
4) you will become smarter
5) spanking off will feel good anyways

SweedOne
04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
jack off in hydr's car while hes driving us to coachella.

check

WhyTheLongFace
04-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Bring the tent poles. Can't tell you how many times I've seen people in campgrounds forget these.

What's that? My tent came with stakes is that enough?

Lithium
04-11-2011, 07:17 PM
What's that? My tent came with stakes is that enough?

nah dude, don't just use the stakes. its a bad idea

mmblack
04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Phase One: Collect underpants
Phase Two: ?
Phase Three: Profit

win.

insbordnat
04-11-2011, 07:43 PM
nah dude, don't just use the stakes. its a bad idea

did somebody say STEAK?!

Lithium
04-11-2011, 08:26 PM
did somebody say STEAK?!

http://winechanneltv.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bigstockphoto_Rare_Steak_1471404.jpg

i'll be cooking some at my campsite if anyone is down for some bitchin steak dinners.

billtino
04-12-2011, 02:38 AM
Rub one out to get the baby batter off the brain so i can enjoy the music and drugs.

Thanks for reminding me. I gotta fill this bad boy up and turn it in Thursday AM...That and mail my $46 I owe Uncle Sam this year.

hydr1
04-12-2011, 08:43 AM
You'd have to pay me too wear one pair of sketchers.

Mabee she's an octo slut and she has six legs and two arms

baily
04-12-2011, 09:34 AM

that was fucking funny!!! :)

PlayaDelWes
04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
I just need to run off some clock.

BROKENDOLL
04-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Run down to the sperm bank for some cash.
Can I get the change?

krishtainy
04-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Why the anti-chafing lotion????? I really want to know!!!

Today I bought:
Earplugs
Kleenex handi sani-wipes

heyeric
04-12-2011, 03:15 PM
You really want to get into details about chafing? TWISTED.

ThatGirl
04-12-2011, 08:55 PM

While being an octoslut could have it's advantages, I merely bought more than one kind of shoe. I needed both sneakers and sandals. And I liked the sandals so much I bought 2 colors. If they are comfortable which is most important, then why would the brand matter? Tough crowd.

ThatGirl
04-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Why the anti-chafing lotion????? I really want to know!!!

When people are in hot places walking, dancing and moving around they sweat, and sometimes your clothes, when damp, can rub against your skin and the friction causes a rash, which is chafing. This lanacane stuff helps to prevent the friction from causing a rash.

frizzlefry
04-13-2011, 12:02 AM
YOUR DICK STARTS BURN

thank you Ollie