PDA

View Full Version : New unofficial Android App

Bored Engineers
04-04-2011, 07:51 PM
If you want more features than the official Coachella Android App provides then check out our new unofficial Coachella Android App: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mazimi.allcoachellalite

It has all the features of the official app plus the ability to sort artists/favorites by name, time and stage. The app includes more artist info/images and is smaller in size (Apps2SD enabled too!).

The *Donate* version allows you to mark up to 3 locations via GPS and lets you view currently playing artists.

Check it out and let us know what you think! Send feature requests to BoredEngineers@gmail.com or post them here and we'll do our best to get what we can added before the festival. Have fun and see you out there!

Naproxen
04-05-2011, 11:42 AM
I downloaded both the official and your unofficial app last night....and uninstalled the official one in 2 seconds. Thank you!

Do you plan on adding in the Pure Filth Dome as a separate "stage" ?

djjoshchambers
04-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Pure Filth as a stage is a must. You add that and I'll buy the pay version today.

Bored Engineers
04-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Version 1.1 was released today with artist genres added per your requests! Did our best to determine genres. Genre change suggestions can be sent to BoredEngineers@gmail.com.

We'll look into adding the Pure Filth Dome lineup as more information becomes available!

djjoshchambers
04-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Can we also get the Heinekin Dome line up and times added please.?

Bored Engineers
04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
We'll do our best once times are released!

djjoshchambers
04-13-2011, 11:01 AM
thanks for the update. One more request though. Can you please add the camping map to the maps section?

Bored Engineers
04-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Version 1.3 has the camping map along with 'parking' and 'directions' maps. Hit menu to switch between maps. We just released another minor update 1.4 which should be propagating through the market and will allow you to zoom in and scroll maps.

djjoshchambers
04-13-2011, 12:04 PM
many thanks! I've bought the app.

hydr1
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Yo I got the donate version weeks ago and it doesn't have updated times, and the map doesn't zoom...what's up with this ish?

Bored Engineers
04-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Yo I got the donate version weeks ago and it doesn't have updated times, and the map doesn't zoom...what's up with this ish?

You have to update from the Android Market.